剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
因为阎王的事
For what happened with Rip.
我本该救他的
I should've got him.
我本该救他 带他回来
I should've got him, brought him back.
我们都后悔不已 大熊
We all have regrets, Bear.
在老鹿之后
After Buck...
我去了塔米家
...I went to Tammi's.
她说她不想一个人待着
She said she didn't want to be alone.
她说
She said...
我只是要人抱抱
..."I just need to be held."
所以我抱了她
So I held her.
你听到他说的话了
You hear what he said?!
再打我一次 打啊
Hit me again, man. Please!
这破事已经过了很久
This shit is way overdue!
去海滩解决
Take it to the beach!
你个自私鬼 你早就活该被打了
You selfish little shit. You had this coming a long time.
你总是想把你的过错归咎于我
You're always trying to pin your guilt on me, dude.
有点男人样吧 为自己的人生负责
Be a man. Own your own life.
够了
Okay, that's enough!
打完了吗
Are you done?!
如果没打完 那我就自己去救阎王和红舰队
'Cause if you're not, I will go and get Rip with Red Squadron!
我是认真的
And I mean it!
姑娘们 我们来快速回顾一下
All right, girls, a quick refresher.
艾斯德尔 哪个是动词
Esther, which is the verb?
回来 老师
"Return," Teacher.
很好 接着
Good! Catch.
那主语呢
And the subject?
姑娘们过来
Girls.
真♥主♥保佑你们
Salaam-Alaikum.
请坐
Please-- sit.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
哈特姆·艾尔·穆塔基司令
Emir Hatim al-Muttaqi.
阿富汗霍斯特市的刽子手
The Butcher of Khost.
你在阿富汗也很出名
You know, you were famous in Afghanistan, as well --
追杀我的海豹队员
the SEAL who hunted me.
你会很惊讶 有多少次
You'd be surprised how many times
你真的差点抓到了我
you really got close to catching me.
差点抓到可不够
Yeah, well, almost is not good enough.
现在要怎样
So, what happens from here?
你要告诉我
You are going to tell me
怎么关闭你们的无人机和监控设备
how we stop your drones, your surveillance--
所有帮助美国人打败我们的科技
all the technology that helps Americans beat us.
在那之后 我会让他回到博科圣地组织
And then after that, I'll give him back to Boko Haram,
我们会增加一千万 再加上那些姑娘
and we'll add the $10 million plus the girls,
这应该能平衡比例了
and that should balance the scale.
等着瞧
We'll see.
埃米尔 他对我们来说更有价值
Emir, he's more valuable to us.
这由我决定
That's for me to decide.
你们美国人让约旦人对我施加了86次水刑
You Americans had the Jordanians waterboard me 86 times,
我发誓每次他们把毛巾放在我脸上
and I vowed every time to kill 100 infidels
我就杀一百个异教♥徒♥
every time they put a towel on top of my face.
那你最好再杀一个 因为你要的情报
Well, you better kill one more, because I don't know shit
我根本就不知道
about the information that you want.
无人机的飞行高度是多少
At what altitude do the drones fly?
他们的油箱容量是多少
And what is their fuel capacity?
我不知道
I don't know.
频率是多少 要怎么干扰他们
What about the frequencies and how to jam them?
我没法告诉你
I can't tell you anything
-我不知道的事 -你总得告诉我点什么吧
- that I don't know. - You have to give me something.
我已经不在那里两年了 现在一切都变了
I've been out for two years. It's all changed by now.
水刑对我没用
Waterboarding didn't work with me.
对你也没用
It won't work with you.
我们要怎么干扰他们的频率
How can we jam the frequencies?
你不明白是吗
You don't get it, do you?
杀了她
Kill her.
杀了我 杀了那屋里所有的人
Kill me. Kill everybody in that room.
因为美国要来救我
'Cause America's coming for me.
他们也会来找你
And they're coming for you.
如果不杀掉你 还有你所知道的所有人
And they won't stop until they kill you
他们是不会善罢甘休的
and every single person that you know.
你最明智的选择就是用我和这些女孩
Now, your best option is to trade me and those girls
来换20个被关押的圣♥战♥分子
for 20 of your imprisoned jihadist brothers.
至少这样你能从交易中得到点好处
At least you get something out of the deal.
把你的人送去博科圣地
Give your boy to Boko Haram.
这样能给他们一个交代
That would square things with them.
埃米尔 他只是在拖延时间
Emir, he's just stalling,
想活命而已
trying to save his own skin.
我们每天都在变得更强大
Every day, we grow stronger.
嘘 当然
Shh, shh. Of course.
我们稍后继续
We shall continue this later.
这里是从你要的那天起 霍斯特的阿富汗警方
All the Afghan police prisoner interviews in Khost
掌握的所有囚犯审判和赦免记录
and prisoner dispensations from the day you asked for,
再加上前后各一天
plus a day on either side.
就不用我告诉你
I don't even want to have to tell you
-拿到这份资料有多难了吧 -谢谢
- what it took to get this. - Thank you.
有时候在政♥治♥上 无知即力量
In politics, sometimes, ignorance is power.
好吧 我不参与政♥治♥
Yeah, well, I'm not in politics.
每个人都与政♥治♥有关
Everyone's in politics.
仔细想想你做的事
Think hard about what you're doing.
那些都有可能成为你生命中
This could be one of those moments in your life
起到决定性作用的时刻
where it could go one way or the other.
孩子
Son.
多加小心
Be careful.
我觉得冰淇淋或雪糕
I don't think it really makes a difference
这两个叫法没什么区别
whether or not you're saying, like, gelato, gelati.
都是同一种东西
It's kind of the same thing.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
如果你是来买♥♥冰淇淋 这里的难吃透了
If you're here for the gelato, this place sucks.
我其实是来道歉的
I actually came to give you an apology
抱歉你看到了我和老鹿遗孀的视频
about the video that you saw of -- of, um... me and Buck's widow.
亚历克斯
Alex.
我以为你是为了新闻里
I thought you were coming about the video in the news
海豹突击队的视频而来
of the SEAL.
不过我猜你觉得做♥爱♥
But I guess you think that having sex
比杀一个手无寸铁的孩子感觉更糟
is worse than killing an unarmed kid.
那不算什么大事
It's not that big of a deal.
塔米那也许需要你去看看
Tammi probably needed it.
人们都乱搞
People hook up.
你什么意思 她
What do you mean, she --
等下 你 你有
Wait, are you -- are you having --
海豹突击队的事是真的吗
Is it true about the SEAL?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
好吧 我这真的很忙
Fine. I'm really busy here.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a good one.
海豹突击队说的情况一直存在
The stuff that SEAL says, it happens all the time,
有好有坏
on both sides.
以前是常事 以后也是这样
It always has. It always will.
但是没人愿意承认这一点
But nobody wants to know it.
他们只是想让我们走出去
They just want us to go out there
让那些坏人远离我们的周围
and keep the bad guys out of our suburbs
让事情的真♥相♥远离公众的视线
and the truth off TV.
也许比起要杀的人 我们创造出更多坏人
Well, maybe we're making more bad guys than we're killing.
这得不偿失
It's bad math.
我不能考虑这些
I can't think about that.
所以干脆不想
So I don't.
质疑就会犹豫 犹豫就会丧命
Doubt creates hesitation. Hesitation gets you killed.
所以...我不能考虑这些
So... I can't.
我的确犯了个错误
I did make one mistake.
我们说的是哪个错误
Which mistake are we talking about?
我是名战士
I'm a warrior.
这是我的身份
It's who I am.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表