剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Very good, sir.
你想怎么处理那些偷猎者
What do you intend to do about the poachers?
我先去见一见当地的官员
I'm wanna meet with the local authorities.
要开干了
Party time.
- XO负责通讯 - XO负责通讯
- XO has the conn. - XO has the conn.
女士们 准备好享受一番了吗
Ready to party, ladies?
嘿 你捉弄我 根本就没有什么小鳄鱼 是吧
Hey, you set me up. There was never a baby croc, was there?
确实没有
Not exactly.
但好在我已经深刻反省了我的错误 而且深感惭愧
But the upside is I'm genuinely ashamed of myself,
因此我诚挚地邀请你和我们一起去逛街
so much so that let's hit the town together.
- 酒钱算我的 - 抱歉 2Dads
- Drinks are on me. - Sorry, 2Dads.
Bird在厨房♥还有活儿要干 她得清洗烤箱
Bird's on galley duties. She's cleaning out the ovens.
看来你得另找个玩伴了
you're gonna have to find another playmate.
这时候要她清洗烤箱 你是不是在欺负她啊
Getting her to clean ovens, that's not picking on her?
对 我觉得你是有点妒忌她了吧
Yeah, I'd hate to see you with a real grudge.
说真的 她还未成年呢
For your information, she's underage.
就算她出来也不能和我们一起喝酒
She couldn't come out on the gas with us anyway.
对吧 Swain
Could she, Swain?
她可以喝杯芭乐汁之类的
She could have had a guava juice or something.
是 可是那样的话多无聊啊
Yeah, how boring would that be,
坐在旁边听一群醉醺醺的海员吹一整晚的牛吗
listening to a bunch of drunken sailors banging on all night?
不 不 不 我声明 在社交场合下
No, no, no, I happen to be very entertaining
我可是非常风趣幽默的
when I'm socially lubricated.
嘿 这地方怎么样
Hey, what about this place?
鳄鱼酒吧 好吧
The Crocodillo Bar, right.
鳄鱼酒吧
鳄鱼酒吧 好吧
The Crocodillo Bar, right.
鳄鱼酒吧
你看吧台边那些家伙
Check out those dudes by the bar.
在我看来 他们脑门子上
I reckon they've got 'lowlife poachers'
就贴着'卑鄙偷猎者'的大标签
stamped to their foreheads.
嘿 算了吧 现在别再想那些鳄鱼了
Hey, come on, let's forget about the crocs now.
- 我们是来放松的 伙计 - 对啊
- We're here to relax, buddy. - Yeah.
- 轮到你请客了 - 什么
- It's your shout. - What?
- 赶紧去吧 - 哦
- Away you go. - Oh.
要坚果还是香烟
Nuts or butts?
- 五杯啤酒 - Schnappy表演时间
Five beers, please. - Schnappy time!
KaiKai
Kaikai.
- Schnappy - 要买♥♥Kaikai吗
- Schnappy! - Kaikai?
他们为什么要卖♥♥小鸡
Why are they selling baby chicks?
Kaikai
Kaikai.
- 要买♥♥Kaikai吗 - Kaikai是啥
- Kaikai? - Kaikai?
你要买♥♥吗
Want to buy?
- Kaikai是什么东西 - Kaikai是食物
- What is kaikai? - Kaikai is food.
- 谁的食物 - Schnappy的
- Food for what? - Schnappy.
哦 不
Oh, no.
Schnappy
Schnappy!
- 耶 - 上吧 Schnappy
- Yee-ha! - Come on, Schnappy!
Kaikai
Kaikai.
Schnapp Schnapp Schnappy
Schnapp-Schnapp-Schnappy!
真TM的难以置信
Oh, this is un-bloody-believable.
等一下 等等
Look, excuse me. Excuse me.
- 多少钱 - 你要买♥♥吗
- How much? - Do you want to buy?
对 我全买♥♥了 这整篮小鸡我都要了
Yeah, the whole lot. The whole basket.
多少钱
How much?
你有什么意见吗
Do you have a problem?
对 我是有意见
Yeah, I've got a problem.
这对动物太残忍♥了 你不能这么做
This is cruelty to animals. You can't do this.
这里是老子的地盘 我想怎么做就怎么做
I'll do what I like. This is MY place.
你个蠢货
You fool.
喂 站住
Oi. Hey.
2Dads 别这样
2Dads, hey, just leave it.
有种的你当着我的面骂啊 你个人♥渣♥
Something to say, scumbag, say it to my face.
嘿 嘿 住手 住手
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
- 过来 - 住手 住手
- Come here! Come here! - Let it go. Let it go!
别管了
Let it go.
- 冷静点 - 你个混♥蛋♥
- Calm down. - Prick.
我们这就走 好吧
We're going, alright.
- 冷静些 - 这酒吧烂透了
- Steady. - The bar sucks! Yeah!
我敢打赌那条鳄鱼是澳洲的
I bet you that croc is an Aussie,
就是从我们的水域被偷猎过来的
poached from our waters.
我们没有证据 所以你还是别管这事了 好吗
We can't prove anything so you may as well forget about it, OK?
我们去找个可以好好喝酒吃饭的地方行吗
Let's just find a place for a drink and a decent feed, hey?
你们去吧 我不饿
You guys go. I'm not hungry.
你不会是想回船上去吧
you're not gonna go back to the ship.
不
Nah.
刚才我们路过一个小赌场
I think I'll check out
我想去那儿看看
that little gambling place we passed before.
你真是到哪都能闻到扑克游戏的味道 2Dads
Trust you to sniff out a poker game, 2Dads.
我们回头见
I'll catch you later, eh?
我也要走了
I'm off too.
虽然我也想享受一个晚上 但我还有值班任务 所以...
I'd love to have a big night but I've got duty watch, so...
我们赶紧去找点东西吃吧
Let's go and get some food.
我真不明白 那条鳄鱼怎么能乖乖待在那个围栏里面
I don't understand how the crocodile stays in the pen.
这儿有不同的生存规则 伙计
Different set of rules, mate.
- 可这样是不正常的 - 我知道
- It's just not right. - I know.
玩得开心点
Have fun, eh?
- 给你带了杯喝的 - 谢了
- Brought you a brew. - Thanks.
实际上 我觉得有个人陪陪你的话会比较好
Actually I thought that you might like some company.
呃 我没事
Uh... I'm fine.
我正好可以趁这个时候
I'm just taking this opportunity
写这份人员落水训练报告
to write up the man overboard report.
不过还是谢谢了
Thanks all the same.
大家都在哪里 X
Where is everyone, X?
大部分船员都进镇去玩了 长官
Most of the crew have gone into town, sir.
你跟地方当局谈得怎么样
How did you go with the local authorities?
完全是浪费时间 这群人腐♥败♥得一塌糊涂
Complete waste of time. Corrupt as hell.
有传言说他们已经被一些当地商人买♥♥通了
Paid off by some local business identity, that's the word.
所以他们就对偷猎不闻不问吗
So they'll do nothing about the poaching?
这么说吧
Put it this way,
那个听我报告偷猎事件的家伙 脚上还穿着双鳄鱼皮靴子
the guy I reported it to was wearing croc skin boots.
你觉得这说明了什么
What does that tell ya?
完全是白费力气 我们对这件事根本是无能为力
That it's futile and we're impotent in this situation.
是吗 我们走着瞧吧
Yeah. We'll see about that.
- Kaikai 你想买♥♥吗 - 航♥空♥专业 是吗
- Kaikai, you want to buy? - Aviation, eh?
不 你必须付钱买♥♥
No, you have to buy it.
你想要吗 好了 你可以拿走了
Yeah, you want? Yeah, you can take it.
海上巡逻队现在不过就是四处巡巡航 找找人而已...
Sea patrol end up cruising around trying to get people...
Kaikai
Kaikai!
你在哪里学的航♥空♥专业
Where do you study aviation?
嘿 你要买♥♥吗 你要买♥♥Kaikai吗
Hey, you want to buy? Kaikai, hey, you want to buy?
你要买♥♥吗 他饿了
You want to buy? He get hungry.
就买♥♥一只好了
Just take one.
不 不行 不行
No, no, no, no. No.
- 不行 - 喂
- No! - Hey!
- 滚出去 你不许进来 - 我买♥♥下全部的小鸡就是了
- Get out. You're barred. - Not till I get those chicks.
把他扔出去
Take him out.
不 小心我的酒
No, watch the stock!
头儿
Boss?
鳄鱼 抓住那条鳄鱼
Croc! Get the croc!
- 快走 - 喂 给我回来
- Go! - Oi, get back here!
他在拼命挣扎
He's wobbling around!
- 抓住他 - 我快要抓不住他了
- Hold him! - I can't hold him much longer!
- 把他放下 - 什么
- Just drop him. - What?!
- 把他放下 - 把他放下吗
- Drop him. - Drop him?
快把他放下
Just drop him.
不
No!
完了 成路上冤魂了
He's roadkill now.
- 他们在那 抓住他们 - 快跑
- There they are! Get them! - We're outta here.
我要杀了你们 你们这两个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'll kill you, you dogs.
长官 我只想说
Sir, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate
非常感激你刚才出手帮我解围
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表