剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
我想要来杯橙汁鸡尾酒
Think I'm gonna have the fuzzy navel.
听起来挺诱人的
That sounds tempting.
那我要双驴酒好啦
I reckon I'm going to get the double donkey.
好吧 我觉得你看错菜单了
Yeah, think you're looking in the wrong area.
无酒精鸡尾酒在最底下
Mocktails are down the bottom.
什么 得了吧 Robert 现在是假期 让我放松一下吧
What?! Come on, Robert. It's R&R. Let me live a little.
不 RO说得对 我们得看好你
No, RO's right. You're on our watch.
我觉得骚乱的圣女听起来
I reckon the tickly nun sounds...
- 无聊 - 让你神清气爽
- Boring. - ...refreshing.
你们一点都不会享受 知道不
Yeah, you guys are no fun. You know that?
嘿 2Dads 你到底还点不点单了
Hey, 2Dads. You going to order, or what?
我去问问Bomber想喝点什么
I'm just going to find out what Bomber wants.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
熊孩子
Children.
Robert 这里是家庭度假村
Robert, this is a family resort.
我小时候大人可从来不准我那么乱来
I was never allowed to behave like that when I was a child.
怪不得呢
That explains a lot.
嗨
Hi.
- 我的天哪 万分抱歉 - 没事
- Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry. - Oh, it's OK.
Mia 你应该说什么
Mia! What do you say?
- 能把我的冰激凌球还给我吗 - 错 你要说 对不起
- Can I have my ice-cream back? - No! You say, "I'm sorry."
- 对不起 - 没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's OK.
去吧 跑远点
Go. Run!
- 哦 孩子就这样 你有小孩吗 - 没有
- Oh, kids! You got any? - No.
想要一个吗 大甩卖♥♥了
Want one? Going cheap.
抱歉多嘴了 我是Fiona
I'm so sorry. I'm Fiona.
- 我是Kate 你好吗 - 挺好的
- Kate. How are you? - It's fine, really.
一切都还好吗
Is everything alright?
Mia刚刚把她的冰激凌球掉到Kate身上了
Mia just dropped her ice-cream on Kate.
- 抱歉 - 这是我的丈夫 Richard
- Sorry. - My husband, Richard.
说真的 小事而已 不过是一点冰激凌
Honestly, it's so fine. It's just a bit of ice-cream...
别小题大做了 Kate现在只想好好放松一下
Don't fuss. I'm sure Kate just wants to relax.
哦 天哪 说得对 躺在这里看看书肯定很舒服
Oh, God, it would be lovely to lie around and read a book.
很高兴见到你 真是抱歉了
Nice to meet you. I'm sorry!
我也是
You too.
再见
'Bye.
你有没有想过要孩子这件事
Have you ever thought about having kids?
你说真的
Honestly?
对啊
Yeah.
没怎么想过
Not really.
你呢
You?
嗯 我倒是考虑过这件事
Well, yeah, I've thought about it.
救命 请来帮帮我
Help! Please help me.
Mia Mia
Mia! Mia!
我女儿 他们抢走了我的女儿
My daughter. They've taken my daughter.
- 什么情况 发生什么事了 - 他们抢走了我女儿
- What is it? What's happened? - They've taken my daughter.
- 他们抢走了我女儿 - 谁抢走了她
- They've taken my daughter! - Who's taken her?
- Mia - 谁抢走了她
- Mia. - Who's taken her?
- 发生什么事了 - 是Mia
- What happened? - It's Mia.
告诉我 谁带走了她 你知道吗
Tell me. Who's taken her? Do you know?
我们需要帮手 她在那艘船上
We need to get some help. She's in the boat.
Mia
Mia!
长官 我们雷达上扫描到多个目标
Sir, we've got a lot of contacts
但没有迅速驶离的
but nothing that's moving away at speed.
有可能他们已经超出了我们的侦测范围
It's feasible they're already beyond our range.
他们也可能熄灭了引擎
They could have cut their engines
隐蔽在那些游艇当中
and be hiding amongst the pleasure craft.
这真是大海捞针 他们可能躲在任何地方
It's needle in a haystack. They could be anywhere.
她还只是个年幼的小女孩 我们必须做些什么
She is such a young girl. We have to do something.
好吧 警♥察♥们也没什么发现
Well, the cops haven't had any luck.
欢迎各位提出建议 X
I'm open to any suggestions, X.
我们可以放出汽艇 在港口附近侦查一圈
We could launch the RHIBs, take a look around the harbour.
好的 我们试试
OK. Let's give it a shot.
- 我和你一起去 X - RO 帮我接通海军指挥部
- I'll come with you, X. - RO, get me NAVCOM.
放出汽艇 放出汽艇
Away sea boats, away sea boats.
为什么会有人想要绑♥架♥一个小孩子
Why would anyone take a little kid?
谁知道呢 这世上还是有些糟糕透顶的人的
Who knows? There's some pretty screwed-up people in the world.
可不是嘛
Ain't that the truth.
汽艇都回来了
The RHIBs are back.
- 找到他们了吗 - 没
- They find them? - Nup.
现在外面肯定得有上百艘锚定的船
Must be over 100 boats anchored out there.
- 是啊 出海旺季 - 我们也注意到了
- Yeah. High season. - We noticed.
- 要汤和香肠是吗 - 谢了
- Soup and sangers? - Ta.
X
X?
你应该吃点东西
You should eat something.
哦 不 谢了 我不饿
Oh, no, thanks. I'm not hungry.
谢谢大家的帮助
Thanks for your help, everyone.
应该的
No problem.
怎么了你
What?
没事
Nothing.
那你笑什么
What's with the grin?
不好意思 海军大人 我一定是忘了
I'm sorry, copper, must have missed the bit
有条禁止微笑的法律
where they made a law against smiling.
别说出去 Bomber 不过我正罕见地在
Don't tell anyone, Bomber, but I'm having
对你的工作感恩戴德
a rare moment of appreciation for your work.
保证我们吃饱喝足的呀
You know, keeping us fed and watered.
尽管X谢绝了你的最佳成果
Even if the X rejects your best efforts.
我还想着说不定给你帮把手呢
Thought I might even give you a hand.
比如洗洗东西之类的
You know, cleaning up and all.
就你 给我帮忙
You?! Give me a hand?
难道你不是船上最懒的水手吗
Aren't you the laziest sailor on this boat?
最懒的 是的 但也是最风趣的
Laziest, yes, but also the most fun.
鬼才信你 说吧 到底想干嘛
I don't buy it. What's the catch?
呃 那个...
Ahem. Well...
啊 看吧 我就知道
Ah! See? Knew it.
你今天穿比基尼真的很性感 Bomber
You did look pretty hot in that bikini today, Bomber.
2Dads 你就是顺口一说罢了
2Dads, that is so random.
Swain说你可能在这里
Swain said I might find you in here.
你没事吧
You alright?
就是有点头痛
Just got a headache.
孩子母亲怎么样了
How'd it go with the mother?
不得不告诉她我们没能找到她女儿
Having to tell her that we couldn't find her daughter
实在是太痛苦了
was horrible.
这就是你有了孩子后最糟糕的事
That would be the worst thing about having children.
害怕有一天你可能会失去他们
The fear you could lose them.
我妈就弄丢过我一次
My mum lost me once.
真的
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
当时我们坐在一辆城市公交车上
We were riding a city bus.
妈妈下车了 转过身来接我
Mum got off, turned around to get me
公交车却开走了
and the bus drove away.
然后发生了什么
And what happened?
哦 其他乘客朝着公交车司机大吼大叫
Oh, the other passengers screamed at the bus driver,
结果他在下一站停下等着我妈过来
he pulled up at the next stop and waited for Mum.
她只和我分离了一站路
She only lost me for one stop.
但我记得她是多么用力地把我搂进怀里
But I remember how hard she hugged me.
但她还是找回了你
But she got you back.
Fiona Douglas确信
Fiona Douglas is convinced
孩子的父亲 也就是她前夫 策划了这次绑♥架♥
the kidnapping was organised by the father - her ex-husband.
他的名字是Santi Wantha
His name's Santi Wantha.
他是名做本地生意的泰籍商人
He's a Thai national with local business interests.
而Douglas夫人最近获得了完全监护权
And Mrs Douglas was recently awarded full custody.
联邦警♥察♥们和Wantha先生谈过了吗
Have the feds had a chat with Mr Wantha?
他们倒是想跟他谈
They'd love to,
但他变现了大部分家产 撒腿逃跑了
but he's liquidated most of his assets and done a runner.
那就证实了孩子母亲的怀疑
That confirms the mother's suspicions.
所以 我们需要做什么
So, where do we come in?
联邦警♥察♥希望我们的合作调查
The feds have asked for our cooperation on this one.
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表