剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
他们现在希望你去了 那很好
They're expecting you now. That's good.
但是我们不会把你送到那里去
But we're not sending you over there.
我们平常不会这么做的 我要实行我原来的计划
That's not how we operate. I'm going with my original plan.
哦 不 不 你 你们不懂
Oh, no, no. You... you don't understand.
我已经卷入了解决此事的
I am in the middle of a negotiated settlement
谈判过程中了
over this issue.
不可以突然就
You can't just suddenly...
慢着 镇定 镇定
OK, go easy, go easy.
我懂了 他和他们是一伙的
Whoa! He's one of them.
放开他
Drop him.
放开他
Drop him!
- 你还好吗 - 该死的
- You right? - Damn it!
2Dads 后门
2Dads, back door.
Tavory 放弃吧 你不能
Tavory, give it up! You're not going...
好像是枪声
That sounded like gunshots.
往后退
Get back!
- 趴下 趴下 蹲下 - 你要干么
- Down! Get down, stay down! - What are you doing?
Tavory 呼叫布里斯班号♥ 请回复
Tavory to 'Brisbane'. Acknowledge.
Tavory 呼叫布里斯班号♥ 请回复
Tavory to 'Brisbane'. Acknowledge!
请回复
Acknowledge!
布里斯班号♥ 你们听到了吗 我不在直升飞机上
'Brisbane', can you hear? I'm not on the helicopter.
直升机靠近时 直接向它开火 听到了吗
If it approaches, fire on it. Do you hear me?
- 为什么 你 - 把枪放下
- Why, you... - Drop the gun!
把枪放下 Tavory 马上
Drop the gun, Tavory, now!
- 脸朝下 脸朝下 - 长官 驾驶舱已经安全
- Facedown. Facedown! - Sir, bridge is secured.
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- You OK? - Yeah.
我早就有所怀疑了 Tavory
I had my suspicions, Tavory.
你从一开始就和他们是一伙的 对吧
You were in on this from the start, weren't you?
Dutchy 把他带到下面去锁起来
Dutchy, take him to austere and lock him up.
布里斯班号♥ 这里是海莫斯利号♥ 收到请回复
'Brisbane', this is 'Hammersley'. Acknowledge.
这里是布里斯班号♥ 已收到
'Brisbane'. Go ahead.
Tavory先生正在搭乘直升机
Mr Tavory is boarding the helicopter now.
好的
Very well.
希望你不要跟我们耍花招
Let's just hope you don't try to pull one over us,
为孩子想想
for the kid's sake.
请准备好人♥质♥
You need to have the hostage ready
立即交换
for an immediate swap.
直升机燃料有限 无法长时间盘旋
The helo has limited fuel. It can't hover for long.
明白
Understood.
Tavory先生将会身着全套的海军登陆装备
Mr Tavory will be dressed in full navy boarding gear.
不要被吓到
Don't be alarmed by this.
相信我吧 船长 我没那么容易受到惊吓
Trust me, Captain, it takes a lot to alarm me.
准备好 我们很快就能结束了
Well, be ready and we'll get this over with quickly.
你准备好就行
We're ready when you are.
长官 万事俱备 随时可以出发
Sir, everything is set and ready to go.
- 飞行员怎么样 - 准备就绪 长官
- The pilot? - Dead keen, sir.
- 我的教子对我而言非常重要 - 明白
- My godson means a lot to me. - Sir.
你要听我命令行动 不要轻举妄动
You do as I order, no more, no less.
- 听你指挥 - 我是说真的
- It's your command. - I mean it.
我很乐意
And I'm OK with that.
长官 是White中校
Sir, Commander White.
Maxine 突击小队
Maxine, the insertion team
还有三分钟就要起飞了
will be in the air in three minutes.
我相信你 Mike
I'm trusting you, Mike.
我也相信我的人 Maxine 我们只能看情况了
And I'm trusting my people, Maxine. That's all we can do.
祝你好运
Good luck.
布里斯班号♥ 这里是海莫斯利号♥
'Brisbane', this is 'Hammersley'.
- 这里是布里斯班号♥ - 预计五分钟内到达
- 'Brisbane' here. - ETA in five minutes.
收到 船长
Copy that, Captain.
确保降落区域畅通
Keep the landing area cleared.
人员正在准备下降
Personnel prepping for descent.
重复一遍 确保降落区域畅通
Repeat, keep the landing area cleared.
Tavory 是你吗
Tavory, is that you?
是你吗 Tavory 抬起面罩
Is that you, Tavory? Lift your visor!
Tavory 抬起面罩
Tavory! Lift your visor!
快走 快快快
Move! Move, move, move!
到那儿去 趴下
Over there! Get down!
呆在这里 别抬头
Stay there, keep your head down.
- X 我需要支援 快 - 我们正在下降 Dutchy
- X, I need backup now! - On our way in, Dutchy.
收到 X
Roger that, X.
2Dads 去拿下右舷
2Dads, take the starboard side.
Dutchy 有个人跑去你那边了
Dutchy, you've got one coming your way!
烟雾弹
Smoke grenade!
2Dads 他往上走了
2Dads, he's headed up top.
- 是最后一个了吗 - 无法确定
- Is that the last one? - Can't confirm that.
- Swain 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Swain, are you OK? - Yeah.
Ryan呢 Ryan在哪里
Ryan, where's Ryan?
Ryan Ryan
Ryan! Ryan?
在这儿
Over here.
X
X!
- 放下武器 - 放下武器
- Drop your weapon! - Drop your weapon!
你们已经失去主动权了
Well, you've lost the initiative.
- 让开 - 放下 武器
- Back away. - Drop your weapon.
不然呢 你们会开枪吗
Or what? You'll fire?
你们只有一种选择
There's only one simple option.
让开 我就不杀他
Back off, and I'll let this boy live.
你打算怎么跑啊 想想吧
How do you propose to walk away from this? Think about it.
我正在想着呢
I am thinking.
我是在为这个男孩着想
I'm thinking of this boy's welfare.
你们也应该也为他想想 现在 给我让开
You should be too. Now, move back.
我们哪都不会去的
We are not going anywhere.
我不会再警告你一遍了
I will not warn you again.
- 放下武器 - 让开
- Drop your weapon! - Back off!
Ryan
Ryan!
Dutchy
Dutchy!
Maxine Ryan没事了
Maxine, Ryan's safe.
三名囚犯已由联邦警♥察♥
The three prisoners have been taken into custody
押送收监
by the federal police.
我们正返回港口
We're returning to port as we speak.
谢谢你 Mike
Thank you, Mike.
好了 Dutchy 你没有受到任何感染
Alright, Dutchy, you're clear of any contamination.
我只需要最后再检查一下你的伤口就好了 兄弟
I just need to make a final check of your injuries, mate.
不会花很长时间的
Won't be much longer.
对不起
Sorry.
他怎么样了 Swain
How is he, Swain?
我觉得是船上的布帮他减小了坠落的冲击力
I think all the kevlar helped cushion his fall.
他肋骨位置有些擦伤 有轻微的脑震荡
He's got a few bruised ribs, slight concussion.
除此之外 没有大碍
Apart from that, he's pretty much still in one piece.
他会没事的
He'll be alright.
我们明早应该就能返回港口了
We should be back in port by the morning.
有事通知我
Keep me posted.
之后你可能会感觉焦虑
So later, you might be feeling anxious.
- 可能会回忆起一些片段 - 你多虑了 我没事
- You might get flashbacks. - You worry too much. I'm fine.
你现在是感觉没事 可是之后
You think you're fine now, but later...
我很年轻 我们年轻人恢复得可快了
I'm young. We're resilient.
- 你太自信了 - Ryan
- You're cocky. - Ryan!
我没事
I'm OK.
谢谢你 Mike
Thank you, Mike.
我刚才告诉Ryan我们可以给他介绍一个精神顾问
I was telling Ryan we could arrange a counsellor for him.
- 这主意不错 - 我不要那个
- That's a good idea. - I don't need one of those.
行
Ok.
那你说说你需要什么
Why don't you tell us what you do need?
呃 我正考虑
Well, I was thinking I might
在海军里度过学业间隔年
explore this gap year thing in the navy.
这比在码头有趣多了
It's a hell of a lot more exciting than the docks.
- 不敢相信吧 - 我想多讨论一下这件事
- Can you believe this? - I'd like to talk about it more.
嗯 我们可以谈谈加入海军的利弊 还有
Well, we can talk through the pros and cons...
对 但恕我直言 妈妈 Mike
Yeah, well, with all respect, Mum, Mike,
我更想听取一下年轻人的意见
kind of prefer to get a young person's opinion.
你是说
You mean?
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表