剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
听得到吗 这里是船长广播
D'you hear there? This is the Captain speaking.
美国大使刚登上
The American ambassador has just arrived
澳洲皇家海军纽卡斯尔号♥
on HMAS 'Newcastle'.
授勋仪式预计需要一小时
The medal ceremony is scheduled to last one hour.
在Davis大使离开之前我们都要保持警惕
We are to remain on alert status until Ambassador Davis departs.
完毕
That is all.
为什么海军要让美♥国♥佬♥来颁发我们的勋章
Why would the navy get some big Yank to dish out medals, eh?
他们是海湾地区的联合特遣队 伙计
Joint task force in the Gulf, mate.
这些家伙战绩不凡
These guys distinguished themselves.
美国人非常感激
The Americans are very grateful.
美国人发勋章就像发棒棒糖 Swaino
Americans hand out medals like Chupa Chups, Swaino.
我听着像有人嫉妒了
Sounds to me like someone's jealous.
我的优秀不需要勋章来体现
I don't need some tin badge to tell me how good I am.
你已经够自恋了
You do a pretty good job of that yourself.
那么他们就是那些英雄咯
Oh, so they're the hero dudes, eh?
Bird 左起第四个
Bird, fourth from left.
多可爱
Talk about cute!
Dylan Mulholland 二级军士
MAN ON P.A.: Petty Officer Dylan Mulholland, second class.
我随时欢迎他来撩我啊
Hmm! He can be my hero any day!
恭喜 下士
Congratulations, Petty Officer.
- 谢谢 长官 - 做的很好
- Thank you, sir. - Well done.
至今还没缺胳膊少腿
Still got all his arms and legs.
他能干出过什么英雄事迹
How heroic could he have been?
这里是澳皇家海军哈默斯利号♥ 请讲
HMAS 'Hammersley', go ahead.
大使大老远得坐直升机过来真是挺不错的
Decent of the Ambassador to chopper all the way out here.
纽卡斯尔号♥正在执行任务 但那只是一个借口
Oh, 'Newcastle's on deployment, but that's just an excuse.
抱歉 女士 你能再说一遍吗
Sorry, ma'am, can you repeat that, please?
公♥关♥做得好 电视上看着会很棒的
Good PR. It'll look good on the telly.
好的 你能冷静一下吗 女士
OK, can you calm down, please, ma'am?
长官 我收到一个求救讯息 我听不太清楚
Sir, I've got a mayday. I'm having trouble hearing it.
- 把它放在扬声器上 RO - 是
- Put it on speaker, RO.- Sir.
他们来了 在甲板上 我没法
They're here now, up on deck. I can't...
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
女士 我是澳洲海军战舰
Ma'am, this is Lieutenant Commander Mike Flynn
海默斯利号♥的Mike Flynn少校
on Australian warship 'Hammersley'.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
我叫Caroline 请帮帮我
My name is Caroline. Please help me.
你的船叫什么 Caroline
What's the name of your vessel, Caroline?
我在一艘渔船上 叫 白色骑士
Uh... I'm on a fishing boat. It's, um... the 'White Knight'.
- 天啊 他们在射击 - 谁在射击
- Oh, my God, they're shooting!- Who's shooting?
我不知道 他们刚上船了
I don't know. They just boarded the boat.
天啊 我好害怕
Oh, God, I'm so scared.
长官 雷达和船舶自动识别系统上都没有显示 你觉得是真的吗
Sir, there's nothing on radar or AIS. You think it's legit?
能把你的坐标告诉我吗
Can you give me your coordinates?
我对航海一窍不通
I don't know anything about boats.
找找GPS
Just look for the GPS.
我不知道 我做不到
I don't know. I... I can't...
它看起来就像你车里的卫星导航系统
It looks just like a sat-nav in your car.
它应该就在无线电设备附近
It should be right near the radio.
- 这个有数字的东西吗 - 对 把那些数字读给我
- This thing with the numbers?- That's it. Read me the numbers.
1-7-0-5
1-7-0-5.
- 0-5 - 0-5 是的
- 0-5?- 0-5, yep.
4-6-2-4
4-6-2-4.
Caroline
Caroline?
Caroline 你还在吗
Caroline, are you still there?
救命 老天 我不想死
Please, God! I don't wanna die.
方位230距离23英里 长官
23 miles bearing 230, sir.
好的 X 派一艘充气艇 我们留在这儿
Alright, X. Take a RHIB. We'll stay with the fleet.
听着 Caroline 我们这就来救你
Listen, Caroline, we're coming to get you.
前往登船区域 前往登船区域
Hands to boarding stations. Hands to boarding stations.
- 你保证吗 - 我向你保证
- Do you promise?- I give you my word.
Swain
Swain!
- 安全 - 安全 X
- Clear!- Clear, X.
舰长 我是X 船似乎被遗弃了 完毕
Captain, X. Boat appears to be deserted. Over.
我让她藏起来了 X 到处找找
I told the woman to hide, X. Search everywhere.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
Swain
Swain?
RO
Ro?
Caroline Caroline
Caroline? Caroline?
- 澳洲海军 你在下... - 这里有一颗炸♥弹♥
- Australian Navy, are you down... - There's a bomb!
船上有炸♥弹♥ 船上有炸♥弹♥ 有颗炸♥弹♥在
Bomb on board, bomb on board! There's a bomb!
- 怎么了 - 好了 快走
-What's going on? - OK, go!
停住 Stainesy
Come to a full stop, Stainesy!
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
拉起来 好的 我们抓到你了
Lift! That's it. We got you.
Robert 和 Swain 没事 头儿
Robert and Swain are OK, boss.
还没找到2Dads和X
It's just 2Dads and the X are still missing.
2Dads 抓住我的手
2Dads, grab my hand.
- 你们来的正是时候 - 你看到X了吗
- About time you guys showed up!- Have you seen the X?
- 没看到吗 - 没有
- No? - No.
- X - X
- X! - X!
X
X!
长官
Sir?
Charge 掉头 在你们东边50码的地方
Charge, come around. 50 yards east of your position.
好眼力 Bird
Good spot, Bird.
X X 你还好吗
X... X, you alright?
过来 对了 好的
Come here. That's it. OK.
把她拉上来
Bring her back.
你哪里疼吗 头痛吗
Have you got any pain, headache?
有那么点头痛
I have a slight headache.
今天星期几
What day of the week is it?
这可是个刁钻问题 今天星期二
That's a trick question. It's Tuesday.
嗯
Mmm.
- 瞳孔有一点呆滞 - 瞳孔呆滞吗
- Pupils are a bit sluggish.- They're sluggish?
可能有点脑震荡
Possible concussion.
我们上岸之后需要给她做个CT扫描
We'll need a CT scan when we get back to shore.
我不需要做CT 我没脑震荡
I don't need a CT scan. I'm not having one.
恐怕这次CT扫描是强制的 女士
I'm afraid the CT scan is mandatory, ma'am.
救命 老天 我不想死
Please, God! I don't wanna die.
听着 Caroline 我们这就来救你了
Listen, Caroline, we're coming to get you.
- 你保证吗 - 我向你保证
- Do you promise?- I give you my word.
白色骑士是凯恩斯港口外的一艘租借渔船
The 'White Knight' was a fishing charter out of Cairns.
由于它的船员名单被毁了
With its manifest destroyed,
我们不能确定有多少人在船上以及他们的身份
we're unsure of how many were on board or their identities.
你觉得这是海盗干的吗 Flynn少校
And you think this was an act of piracy, Lt Commander Flynn?
我的船员没发现被搜刮的迹象 长官
My crew members found no evidence of looting, ma'am,
但这可能是一场要赎金的戏码
but it could be a ransom scenario.
- 那他们为什么要把船炸掉 - 为了掩盖他们的痕迹吗
- Then why blow up the vessel? -To cover their tracks?
让我们知道他们是认真的 这是我最合理的猜测
Let us know they're serious. That'd be my best guess.
我们需要尽快调集联合部队去抓捕他们
We need to coordinate assets as soon as possible.
好的 你们听到少校说的了吧
Alright, you heard the Lieutenant Commander.
我们需要向堪培拉和我们的上级做简报 赶快着手去做吧
We need to brief Canberra and our COs. Let's get onto it.
你过的怎么样 Mike
How are you, Mike?
我迫不及待得想再次出海了 Maxine 你呢
I'm keen to get back out there, Maxine. Yourself?
要能换换风景就好了
Well, better for this change of scenery.
我一直渴望在堪培拉漫游
I was getting itchy feet in Canberra.
我一点都不意外
That doesn't surprise me.
甚至是澳洲国防学院时 你都没法静静♥坐♥着听完一堂课
Even at ADFA, you couldn't sit still through a lecture.
算我运气好 你的笔记记得很棒
Well, lucky for me, you took excellent notes.
是啊 看看他们给你安排的地方
Yeah. And look where they got you.
我送你出去吧
I'll walk you out.
事实上 这就是我想跟你谈谈的
Actually, that's what I wanted to speak to you about.
根据你的档案
According to your file,
在过去一年里你已经两次被提名升职了
you've been up for promotion twice in the last 12 months
两次机会都被你谢绝了
and knocked them both back.
升职意味着是要在岸上工作
A promotion means a shore posting.
从那个求救的录音来看
Judging from that mayday recording,
你该过过岸上的日子了
you could do with some time off the water.
你跟那个女的承诺说你一定会去救她
You gave that woman your word you'd get to her.
一个指挥官怎么会做出这种承诺的
Now, since when does a CO make those sorts of promises?
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表