剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
He's got a medal for gallantry, remember?
拿了英勇勋章的 记得吗
2Dads, you weren't in the hold.
2Dads 你不在现场
It could just be a campaign medal.
可能只是个纪念章罢了
Is there a problem, X? I don't know, Dutchy.
有什么问题吗 X 我不知道 Dutchy
You tell me.
你觉得呢
The RO's full of it.
RO在胡说
He's just trying to take the heat off himself
他只是想撇清关系
because he stuffed up the video.
因为他弄坏了录像机
We all stuffed up.
我们都搞砸了
And what do you think of my call in that stand-off?
你怎么看我在僵持的时候做的决定呢
You think it was right, us laying down our weapons?
你觉得我们放下武器是对的吗
Hear this. Captain speaking.
请注意 这里是上校
Based on the grog runners' bearing
根据我们检测到的
while under our surveillance,
走私酒品人员的方位
we've plotted their prospective course to nearby Port Johnson.
我们测算出他们原定在附近的约翰逊港停靠
Therefore, special sea duty men and cable party, close up.
因此 特勤海员和缆绳组 请就位
Well, that's me. Check damage control.
叫我呢 检查紧急管制
Stage 3, condition voyage.
第三阶段 判断航行情况
Been a while since navy's paid us a visit.
海军已经好久没来看我们了
Good to see you sailors are finally getting better-looking.
很高兴看见你们终于有长得好看的船员了
We're looking for a vessel called 'Breakaway III'.
我们在找一艘叫脱逃者三号♥的船
Yeah, she would have docked sometime in the last two hours.
她应该在这停靠过 两个小时内
'Breakaway III'. Nuh, haven't seen her.
脱逃者三号♥ 没见过
Why the interest?
这船怎么了
We suspect she's involved in grog running.
我们怀疑她和酒品走私有关
Port Johnson is a dry community, Captain.
约翰逊港是个禁酒社区 上校
There's no alcohol here.
这里没有酒类
As harbourmaster, I know everything
作为港务长 我对社区了如指掌
that comes in and out of this port.
在这个港口进出的东西
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Oi! You can't berth there! Yeah, righto!
喂 你不能停在这里 好的
Take Swain and check out the marina.
带着Swain检查一下船坞
I'll contact local police.
我会联♥系♥当地警方
And I'll send a group into town on some R&R
我会排一个小组去镇上休闲场所
to suss the place out.
进行实地调查
For now let's keep the issue of the stolen weapons to ourselves.
目前我们先不要把武器遗失的问题告诉别人
At least the coffee's good.
至少咖啡不错
In a town with no beer, it'd wanna be spectacular.
一个禁酒的小镇 真是不可思议
That's a... nice top, Bomber.
上衣 挺好看的 Bomber
Thank you, 2Dads.
多谢 2Dads
We are meant to be eyeing off the locals, not each other.
我们应该多关注当地人 而不是盯着彼此
Charge. Hey, Dutch.
Charge 嘿 Dutch
Thought you'd like to know
我觉得你应该想知道
I took care of that thing with RO.
我处理了RO那件事
What thing? Your misunderstanding.
什么事 你的误会
On the boarding.
在船上
Look, we all feel lousy about what happened.
听着 出了这种事我们都很懊恼
RO's way of dealing with it
RO应对的方式
is by shifting the blame to others,
是责备彼此
so if it was me, I'd take that medal for gallantry of yours
如果是我 我会把你的英勇奖章
and shove it in his face.
砸到他的脸上
Like to see him win one. Tell me that's ever gonna happen.
有本事他也拿一个看看 我看是不可能
I'll fix up the bill.
我去结账
Hey, what's the damage? It's $27.80.
一共多少钱 27.8美元
There's $30. Thanks.
给你三十 谢谢
Nah, it's alright. Keep the change.
没事 不用找了
I reckon we split up.
我觉得我们应该分头行动
We'll cover more of the town that way, yeah?
这样我们能探查更大的范围
Yeah, sounds like a plan. And if you see a familiar face...
听起来不错 如果你看见熟人
Yeah. I'll take the south. I'll head north.
好 我负责南面 我负责北面
Water's to the east, that leaves the west.
海在东面 那么那里是西面
We can team up if you like. Yeah. Sure.
你愿意的话我们一起行动吧 没问题
What? Four eyes are better than two, aren't they?
干嘛 两个人比一个人看得多 不是吗
Right.
是啊
Er, yeah.
是啊
Checking in, Charge. Excellent.
报个道 Charge 好的
Did you find any evidence of those grog runners?
你找到酒品走私犯的证据了吗
Nothing. Nuh.
没有 没
Where's Dutchy? Didn't he come back with you guys?
Dutchy去哪里了 他没和你们一起回来吗
No.
没有
Probably still searching the town.
也许他还在镇上搜寻证据
At night?
大晚上吗
Alone.
还是一个人
No, Freddy, stop it! Open the door!
不 Freddy 停下 开门
No, Freddy, no! Who is he?!
不 Freddy 不 他是谁
Noone! Open the door!
不是谁 开门
No, Freddy, stop it!
不 Freddy 别这样
Stop it! No!
停下 不
Hey! Freddy!
喂 Freddy
Who is he?! Who is he?! Mate, that'll do.
他是谁 他是谁 伙计 够了
Hey, get down off the car!
从车上下来
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你是谁啊
Put it down. Is this your new boyfriend?
把它放下 他是你的新男友吗
Drop the bat. Hey! No, Freddy, baby!
放下棒球棒 喂 不 Freddy 亲爱的
Freddy!
Freddy
Alright, Freddy, that's enough. Come on.
好了 Freddy 够了 来吧
Pissed as a newt. Yeah.
蠢猪一个 就是
Come on, mate.
来吧 伙计
She's on with a new bloke. Yeah, yeah.
她勾搭上了个野男人 是 是
You right there, Sharnie? I know she is!
你呆在这里 Sharnie 我就知道是她
Lock him up for good, Stan!
别再放他出来了 Stan
you're a drunken idiot!
你个酒鬼
Yeah, I'll take care of him until he sobers up.
在他酒醒前我会照顾好他
He'll be crawling back to you in the morning, though,
不过他明早肯定会爬回去找你
begging you to forgive him.
求你原谅他
Won't you, sunbeam? Thought this was a dry town.
对吧 帅哥 我以为这个镇子禁酒呢
Yeah? Who are you? I'm with the navy.
你是谁 我是海军
Right.
好吧
The reality is there's always one or two around here
事实上是这里总有一两个店
that like a bit of home brew, you know what I mean.
卖♥♥自酿的酒 你知道我的意思吗
Hey.
嗨
Need a drink. Latte, cappuccino, macchiato?
我想喝一杯 拿铁 卡布奇诺 焦糖玛奇朵
Whiskey.
威士忌
Mate, this is a dry community. There's no whiskey here.
伙计 这里是禁酒社区 没有威士忌
I'll see what I can do.
我试试看好了
I'll just be a minute. I'm going to the shops.
马上就回来 我去趟商店
Quinn. What?
Quinn 怎么了
Idiot, he's navy!
傻子 他是海军
Should have stayed on your boat, navy boy.
你该老实待在船上 小海军
Get rid of him, Taylor. I got him. He's good as dead.
解决掉他 Taylor 我来吧 反正他也差不多了
Sorry, fellas.
对不住了 伙计
Should be home in bed, navy boy.
该回去睡觉了 小海军
Be quick about it, Taylor! We haven't got all night.
快点 Taylor 我们赶时间呢
Sweet dreams.
好梦
Problem, ma'am?
长官 有事吗
I'm just trying to finish this report on today's boarding.
我在写今天船上的报告
Well, I've already given you my account.
我已经给了你我的报告
It was pretty dark in that hold, RO.
船舱里很暗 RO
I'm surprised that your account is so vivid.
你的报告倒是清晰得可怕
What was that?
怎么了
It's Dutchy.
是Dutchy
Looks like someone found the home brew
看起来某人找到了
the CO was talking about.
CO说的家酿
OK, go grab Charge, get him back on board ASAP.
好 去找Charge 尽快把他接回船上治疗
Ma'am.
是
Alright, nice and easy, nice and easy.
好的 慢慢来 慢慢来
Turn around. That's it.
转过身 就是这样
Come on.
加油
Don't think home brew had anything to do with this.
家酿没这么大的威力吧
I don't think that cut's gonna require stitches
我觉得伤口不需要缝合
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表