剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Good!
很好
Ok.
好吧
It's not gonna work. Wrong answer.
这样不行啊 回答错误
No, they're not viable. The kidneys aren't viable.
不 它们没用了 这些肾脏没法用了
What? They're not viable.
什么 器官已经没用了
The shotgun blast entered at the back, under the rib, and spread.
散♥弹♥枪♥从背后射入 穿过肋骨 然后爆散开来
They're damaged. They're both damaged. They're not viable.
肾脏被损坏了 两颗都被打坏了 它们没用了
I could test the doctor! Hey! It's no match!
我可以测一下医生的 他不匹配
Where are they? What?
它们在哪儿 什么
Dog tags. I don't know. Why?
狗牌 我不知道 怎么了
Blood type. Test her.
血型 测测她的
What?
什么
Can't remember my... my blood type.
我不记得我的血型了
Can you?
你记得吗
No.
不
B-negative isn't very common, is it?
B型RH阴性血并不常见 是吧
No. So chances are that I...
对 所以我匹配的概率
You won't be a match.
你不会匹配的
She's talking too much, this one here.
这女的话太多了
Then what happens?
然后会怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
If he doesn't need us, why would he keep us alive?
如果我们对他没价值了 他还留我们活口干嘛
Listen, Bird... No, please.
听着 Bird 别
Don't tell me it's gonna be OK.
别跟我说会没事的
They'll be looking for us. It's just a matter of time.
他们会来找我们的 只是时间问题
We're running out of time.
可我们快没时间了
Basta, basta! Enough talk. Sit down. Quick!
好了 好了 说够了 坐下 闭嘴
Sit down.
坐下
It's time.
是时候了
O-negative.
O型RH阴性血
OK, so that rules me out.
所以 我被排除了
What?
怎么了
Tell her.
告诉她
O-negative is the only blood type
O型RH阴性血是唯一一种
that's compatible with all the others.
可以和其他任意血型兼容的血型
Universal donor.
万能捐献者
you're a match.
你是匹配的
Now, this is where you're gonna say
现在 这可是你几辈子都不会
not in a million years
说得出口的话
will you operate on your pretty young friend,
你愿意给你的漂亮小伙伴主刀吗
and where I once again point out the obvious.
我要再强调下重点
You have no choice...
你想活命
...if you want to live.
就得主刀
Put her on the table. No!
把她放到桌子上 不
Hey!
嘿
Get over here!
过来
No, no, no! Don't even think about it!
不 不 不 你想都别想
This is insane, OK? This is not an operating theatre.
这他妈太疯了 好吗 这儿不是手术室
There is no anaesthetic, no ventilator. I am not a doctor!
没有麻醉 没有呼吸机 我也不是医生
I don't know what I'm doing! There are books!
我不知道要怎么做 有书给你看啊
Books!
教科书
Sangster was nothing more than a talented GP.
Sangster可是个很有才华的全科医生
His patients were dead!
他的病人都挂了
you're getting hung up on the details.
那些小细节别太在意啦
As for anaesthetic...
至于麻醉嘛
...there's chloroform.
这里有氯仿
Swain!
Swain
Buonasera, signorina. Buonasera.
晚安 小姐 晚安
Your choice.
你自己决定
Sweet dreams.
好梦
Get an ETA on the plane.
问一下飞机的预计到达时间
Wait, wait! Wait! For God's sake, wait!
等等 等等 等等 天啊 等一下
you'll do it?
你来动手吗
Yeah.
是的
Capitano!
船长
Not now.
现在不是时候
It's the plane.
是飞机
The pilot wants to talk to you.
飞行员想和你对话
Tell him it's not a good time.
告诉他现在不是时候
I did, but he insisted.
我说了 但他坚持要通话
One false move, kill him,
稍有差池 就干掉他
but under no circumstances damage her.
但无论如何都不要 伤到她
you're doing very well, my friend.
干得很好 朋友
I'll see you in a minute.
等会儿见
I'm...
我
I'm gonna need a hand.
我需要帮个忙
Too bad.
帮不了
Please. No.
求你了 不行
Well, I can't do anything until it's sorted out.
必须搞定这件事 不然我什么都干不了
What?
什么事
Her bra strap, it's pulling her skin too tight,
她胸罩的肩带 把她的皮肤拉得太紧了
and I need one of you to remove it.
我需要你们中的一个帮忙脱掉
Hmm! You remove it.
呵呵 你自己脱
Ok.
那好
I thought time was an issue.
还以为在赶时间呢
I'll have to scrub in all over again.
那我还得重头再消毒一遍
Alright, alright. Stop.
好了 好了 停手
Stop, I'll do it.
停手 我来吧
One-handed, no problem.
一只手 没问题
'Lightning', this is 'Thunder'.
闪电 这里是惊雷
You board the 'Kalinda', we'll take up the pursuit.
你们上卡琳达号♥ 我们负责追击
He's got a gun!
他有枪
Fire he's shooting!
开火 他在开枪
OK... engage!
好了 攻击
Get down! Face down!
趴下 面朝下
Sir, light aircraft bearing 190,
长官 方位190处有架轻型飞机
range 10 nautical miles.
距离10海里
It's aborting its approach. It's turning away.
他停止接近 转向离开了
Looks like Berkleman just lost his ride.
看来Berkleman的飞机跑了
Get down! Get down, face down on the wheel!
趴下 趴下 面朝方向盘
Get down!
趴下
Hands behind your back.
手放背后
Look after these two.
看住这两个家伙
Jessica?
Jessica
Jess? Jess, wake up.
Jess Jess 醒醒
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
Can you hear me? Hey?
听得到吗 嘿
No, no, no. It's not your blood. It's not your blood.
不 不 不 这血不是你的 这血不是你的
It's not your blood . It's OK.
不是你的血 没事的
It's alright.
没事
It's OK.
没事了
So Berkleman and his crew are under guard down in Austere
Berkleman和他的船员都被监禁在底舱了
and the refugees are being tended to on the boat deck.
难民被安置在甲板上
Very good. And Bird?
很好 Bird呢
She's resting comfortably, Swain's gonna keep her
她在休息 Swain会把她
in the wardroom overnight for observation.
留在军官室观察一晚
I'll stop by and see her in a minute.
我等会儿去看看她
I'm impressed. She handled the situation very well.
出乎我意料 这件事她应对表现得不错
Anything else?
还有什么事吗
Kate?
Kate
No, that's all.
没 没事了
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight, ma'am. Goodnight.
晚安 长官 晚安
Oh, ma'am?
对了 长官
Just wanted to say what a good job
只是想说一下
Able Seaman Brown's been doing.
二等兵Brown的表现很出色
Just thought as her divisional officer, you should know.
只是觉得作为她的上级 你应该知道
Thank you, 2Dads.
谢了 2Dads
Goodnight, ma'am. Goodnight.
晚安 长官 晚安
She asleep? Yeah.
她睡着了吗 对
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表