剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
你能认出这个人吗 Wantha先生
Can you identify this man, Mr Wantha?
- 是你们干的 - 不是
- You did this. - No.
你能正式确认他是你的船员吗
Can you formally identify him as a member of your crew?
他的名字是Jack Shepherd
His name is Jack Shepherd.
也是我的朋友
He's also my friend.
Wantha先生
Mr Wantha.
Shepherd先生去了哪里
Where was Mr Shepherd going?
去见谁
Who was he meeting?
你的朋友是去接你女儿的吗
Was your friend going to get your daughter?
当时我很绝望
I was desperate.
你安排绑♥架♥了你的女儿
You arranged to have your daughter kidnapped.
有两个男人来见我
Two men came to see me.
他们说能让我美丽的女儿回到我身边
They said they could get my beautiful girl back -
只要我付钱
for a price.
多少钱
How much?
二十万
$200,000.
你就这么相信他们了吗
And you trusted these men?
我们需要能确认Shepherd先生身份的证件
We will need some identification for Mr Shepherd.
护照之类的 如果你有的话
A passport, if you have one.
怎么了
What is it?
要涨价了
"The price has gone up."
你先走
No, you go.
不用 还是你先吧
No, you're right.
- 帮我们挪开那个垃圾箱 Bird - 好
- Move that bin for us, Bird. - Yeah.
好了
Ta.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢啦
Thanks.
在上这艘船之前我从没见过尸体
I'd never seen a dead body until I came on this boat.
不知道什么时候才能适应
Don't know if I'll ever get used to that.
他们是有点瘆人 但他们不会伤害你 来吧
They're a bit creepy. But they can't hurt you. Come on.
用扬声器接听
Answer it on speaker.
你好
Hello?
你收到我们的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get our message?
是的
Yes.
你知道我们是认真的 对吧
You know we mean business, then.
- 我女儿在哪儿 - 暂时还安全
- Where is my daughter? - Safe. For now.
我想和她说话
I want to talk to my daughter.
不行 你听从我们的安排
No. Here's what's going to happen.
不 除非我知道她还活着 不然我不会听你们的
No, nothing's going to happen unless I know she's alive.
你听到我说的了吗
Do you hear me?
你好
Hello.
Mia
Mia.
你好
Hello?
是爸爸
It's Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy!
一切都会好起来的 宝贝
Everything's going to be fine, honey.
都会好起来的
Everything's going to be fine.
要想让她活着 你只有一次机会
You've got one chance of seeing her alive.
把所有东西都带来 所有东西
Bring everything - and I mean everything.
珠宝 箱子 所有东西
The jewels, the case. Everything.
带去哪里
Where?
我们会发送坐标给你
We'll send you the coordinates.
现在 你还有两个小时
Now, you've got two hours.
这次你亲自送来
Bring it yourself this time.
如果你做什么蠢事 她就死定了
You try anything stupid, she's dead.
我们必须按他们说的做
We must do as they say.
他说的是什么箱子
What case is he talking about?
我有一个装着钱和产权证明的手提保险箱
I have money and title deeds in a secure case.
拿过来
Go and get them.
队长 我是X
Captain - X.
绑匪提出了新的赎金要求 长官
The kidnappers have made another ransom demand, sir.
显然Wantha先生的船上有大量的
Apparently Mr Wantha has a substantial amount
现金和珠宝
of cash and jewels on board.
- 我真是一点也不惊讶 - 是啊
- No surprise there. - No.
长官 坐标发来了
Sir, the coordinates have just come through.
他们有给截止时间吗
Did they give a deadline?
两小时
Two hours.
好吧 没时间让联邦警♥察♥帮忙了
Well, that's not enough time for the Feds to do anything.
是的
No.
长官 我们可以尾随Wantha先生去会合点
Sir, we could shadow Mr Wantha to the drop site.
当我们看到Mia安全了以后
And when we see that Mia is safe,
就可以立刻追捕他们
then we can go after them.
但是如果他们一拿到钱
What's to say they won't kill him and Mia
就杀了他和Mia呢
once they've handed over the money?
在这样的时间限制下 我们还有其他的选择吗
What alternative do we have, given the time frame?
好吧 通知Wantha
Alright. Brief Wantha.
要让他知道
Make sure he understands
他必须尽快完成交易
that he's to make the exchange as quickly as possible.
不要争执或者讨价还价
No arguing, no haggling.
只要接回他的女儿 交出钱
Just get his daughter, hand over the money
然后带她离开就可以了
and get her out of there.
他应该会配合的 为了女儿他已经不顾一切了
I don't think he'll have a problem. He's desperate for the girl.
就是因为他不顾一切
It's his desperation that got him into this mess
才有了这么多麻烦
in the first place.
RO 帮我接White中校
RO, get me Commander White.
我和我的指挥官谈过了
I've spoken with my commanding officer.
我们都同意最好的方法
And we both agree that the best course of action
就是满足他们的要求
is for you to give them what they want.
是的
Yes.
我们的计划是在后面全程监视你们的举动
Our plan is to keep you under observation the whole time.
只有当你和Mia都安全了
When you and Mia are both safe,
我们才会去追捕绑匪
only then will we go after the kidnappers.
不 不行
No, no.
如果他们认为这是陷阱 他们会杀了我女儿
If they think it's a trap, they will kill my little girl.
直到你们安全之前 他们是不会知道我们在监视他们的
They won't even know that we're watching them until you're safe.
- 我向你保证 - 别玩花样了 我们没时间了
- You have my word. - No tricks. We have no time.
- 把你的珠宝给我 - 不给
- Give me your jewels. - No!
- 把你的珠宝给我 - Wantha先生
- Give me your jewels! - Mr Wantha.
- 把你的珠宝给我 - 冷静点 Wantha先生
- Give me your jewels! - Calm down, Mr Wantha.
冷静点
Calm down!
- 是枪 - 先生 别动
- Hey, g-gun! - Sir, hold up...
- 嘿 Swain - Swain
- Hey, Swain. - Swain!
他挨了一拳
He's taken a hit.
- 他太酷炫了 - 谁
- He was awesome! - Who was?
Dutchy 他毫不犹豫
Dutchy! Didn't hesitate for a second.
一看到枪 立马砰地一记把他放倒了
Saw the gun - wham! Took him out.
天惹 你兴奋得连声调都变了
Jeez, you've changed your tune.
你真应该亲眼看看那场面
I guess you have to see it.
很好 双瞳孔等大 并有对光反应
Well, pupils are equal and reactive.
血压 120/80
BP 120 over 80.
- 说明他没事了 对吧 - 2Dads 不介意的话请出去好吗
- All that means good, right? - 2Dads, would you mind?
好的
No worries.
你打算把他弄醒 让他去付赎金吗
You gonna bring him around so he can deliver the ransom?
他今天哪儿也去不了了
He won't be delivering anything today.
Santi Wantha面部受伤
Santi Wantha has sustained facial injuries
到现在还没醒过来
and is still unconscious.
他那时候正在拿枪 长官
He was going for a gun, sir.
你当时可以不那么反应过度的
You could have been a little less enthusiastic.
他的情绪极不稳定 而且正要去拿武器
He was emotionally unstable at the time, going for a weapon.
- 所以我做出了判断... - 行了 够了
- I made a judgment call... - Alright, that's enough.
那姑娘现在命悬一线
That girl's life is on the line.
而时间正在流逝 我们需要找人代替Wantha
The clock's ticking and we need a replacement for Wantha.
- 我愿意去 长官 - 好
- I volunteer, sir. - Good.
我们会尽全力给你提供保护
We'll give you all the protection we can.
但在交易的时候 你就得靠自己了
But when you make that exchange, you're on your own.
- 我明白 - 应该是我去 长官
- I understand. - I should be the one, sir.
- 我需要你在这里 X - 长官 他们要求的是Wantha
- I need you here, X. - Sir! They requested Wantha.
当他不出面 他们会怀疑的
When he doesn't turn up, they're going to be suspicious.
- 你可完全不像Wantha先生 - 没错 长官 但一名女性...
- You'd hardly pass for Mr Wantha. - No, sir. But a woman...
好了 够了 这是在浪费时间
Alright, that's enough. We're wasting time.
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表