剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Until we confirm this fed, we stay on the 'Breakaway III'.
在我们能确认这个探员的身份之前 继续跟着脱逃者三号♥
Retrieving our weapons is just as important
找回我们的武器和阻止非法
as stopping an illegal grog trade.
酒品交易一样重要
And this gung-ho act's not gonna wash,
你这种瞎起劲的行为实在靠不住
Petty Officer Mulholland.
Mulholland下士
Going off without telling me or the X
在通知我 X或是其他船员
or anybody else on board this ship?
就擅自下船
Two breaches of procedure in two days.
两天内两次违反纪律
Is this going to become a recurring problem?
这种事还会再发生吗
No, sir.
不 长官
It happens a third time
如果再有第三次
you'll be up before a captain's table on charges, understood?
你就会站在我办公桌前面被指控了 明白吗
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
That's all.
到此为止
Excuse me, sir, Coastwatch has spotted a vessel
长官 海岸警卫队刚刚发现了一艘船
matching the description of the grog runners' boat.
疑似是私酒贩子的船
Thank you.
谢谢
Set course for it, X. Yes, sir.
X 去设定航向 是 长官
Australian Navy. We're boarding your vessel.
我们是澳洲海军 我们要登船
If there's anyone on board, show yourself!
如果有人在船上 请出来
Australian Navy. Show yourself.
澳洲海军 请出来
Wheelhouse clear, ma'am.
驾驶室没人 长官
Top deck clear, X! Captain, this is X.
顶层甲板没有人 X 上校 我是X
There is nobody above decks. We're going below.
甲板上没有人 我们要向下走
Copy that, X. Use caution. Out.
收到 X 小心点 完毕
OK, Bomber and 2Dads, you stay up here. We'll head below.
Bomber和2Dads 你们守在上面 我们到下面去
OK, you be alert.
好 你们小心点
Let's go.
走吧
It smells even worse down here.
下面的味道更糟糕
It's been abandoned.
这艘船已经被抛弃了
Swain.
Swain
It's Taylor.
是Taylor
He's the fed.
是那个联邦探员
So when did you speak to him? This morning.
你是什么时候和他谈话的 今天早上
Any witnesses to this? No.
有人看见你们吗 没有
But the main guy, Quinn, showed up
但那个头儿Quinn中途出现了
but I'm sure he didn't see me.
但我确定他没看到我
The warehouse is empty.
那间仓库是空的
Looks like they used the 'Breakaway III'
看来他们是利用脱逃者三号♥
to draw you out of port while they cleared it.
把你们引出港 然后清空了仓库
Why weren't the feds watching it?
为什么没有联邦探员监视那里
Dunno, wasn't informed about this operation myself
不知道 我也是直到昨晚才知道
until last night.
这项行动的
Seems this fed was trying to ID the boss of the grog syndicate
看起来这个探员是想在召集后援之前
before he called his buddies in.
先确定走私集团首领的身份
I did get a quick look at the body, though.
不过 我看了一眼尸体
Shot once to the chest, small-calibre weapon.
胸部中了一枪 小口径武器
You carry 9 millimetres on board?
你们船上的配枪是9毫米口径吗
Why?
怎么了
You say you wrestled this guy?
你说你跟这人打过一架
Before I knew he was a fed, yeah.
是的 在我知道他的卧底身份前
Are you saying I shot him?
你想说是我开枪杀了他吗
I'm saying you're pretty angry about copping a beating.
我想说你挨了一顿揍肯定很恼火
Ok.
好吧
I just can't discount the possibility
只是不排除这种可能性
that he was shot with one of your stolen weapons.
他也许是被你们遗失的武器射杀的
Not planning on steaming home anytime soon, are you, Captain?
你们不急着回大本营 对吧 舰长
We'll be here as long as we need to be, Sergeant.
有需要我们会一直待在这里的 警长
Well, this is all we need.
好吧 这就够了
If that fed was shot with one of our guns,
如果那个探员真是被我们的枪打死的
we can kiss all our careers goodbye.
我们全都得丢饭碗
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you get it? Dutchy lent it to me.
你怎么拿到这个的 Dutchy借给我的
Yeah, well, it doesn't prove anything.
好吧 那也证明不了什么
Oh! This is a medal for gallantry.
嘿 这可是一枚英勇勋章
It's not some campaign medal. Yeah, I know.
不是什么纪念章 对啊 我知道
I looked up his citation on the internet yesterday.
我昨天上网查了他的嘉奖令
Medal or not, it doesn't change the fact
但不管有没有勋章 都没法改变
that he hung the XO out to dry.
他差点害死XO的事实
Oh, whateve...
哦 随便你
I didn't steal it, I swear, I...
我不是偷来的 我发誓 我
Good luck.
祝你好运
I was just trying to prove to RO that you're not a coward.
我只是想向RO证明 你不是个胆小鬼
What was that all about?
那是怎么回事
Thank you.
谢谢
Waste of a medal, just throwing it away.
就那么扔了 真是浪费勋章
I hear they're worth a fair whack on eBay.
我听说它们在易趣上能卖♥♥大价钱呢
Dutchy, I don't know what's going on with you,
Dutchy 我不知道你是怎么回事
but you just left the boat again without asking permission.
但你又未经许可便私自离舰行动
What's it to you? I'm your divisional officer.
这关你什么事 我是你的支队长官
It's my job to know what's going on with my sailors.
了解我的海员们的情况是我的职责
Look, I'm just trying to understand you.
我只是在试着了解你
That big a mystery, am I?
我有那么难懂吗
You are overprotective of me, and you have been on boardings
你对我过分保护 自从你上了海默斯利号♥后
ever since you set foot on 'Hammersley'.
一直都在参与登船检查行动
But in day-to-day running of the ship,
但在船上日常工作的时候
you avoid me like the plague.
你又像躲瘟疫一样避开我
I don't get that. There's nothing to get.
我不明白 没什么需要明白的
Do you really hate me that much? No.
你真的那么讨厌我吗 不
Look, you've just... you've got it all wrong, OK?
听着 你只是 你弄错了 好吗
Oh, have I?
哦 是吗
You want me to say I'm sorry? I don't want your apology.
你想要我说我很抱歉吗 我不想要你的道歉
Well, what do you want? I want you to trust me.
那你想要什么 我要你信任我
It's not you I don't trust, OK?
我不是不信任你 好吗
Well, why don't you trust yourself?
那么 你为什么不相信自己呢
That's the truck. That's the truck!
是那辆车 就是那辆车
That's the grog runners' truck.
那是走私酒犯的货车
Damm it!
该死的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It's gonna be gone in 10 seconds.
十秒钟内它就会跑得无影无踪
Well, call the police. There's no time for that.
去报♥警♥啊 没时间了
Dutchy, you heard the CO - if you go off again,
Dutchy 你听到CO说的了 如果你再违规一次
he's gonna have you up on charges.
他就送你上军事法庭
What are we gonna do, just let them get away?
那我们怎么做 就让他们逃之夭夭吗
Hey!
喂
That's my bike!
那是我的车
Is the grog in the truck?
私酒在货车上吗
No, not the truck - the boat.
不 不在车上 在那艘船上
We need to get into the hold. I'm just gonna call the ship.
我们需要进船舱 我这就给军舰打电♥话♥
Damm it, there's no signal.
该死 这里没信♥号♥♥
Look, we know the boat's here.
听着 我们知道船就在这里
Let's just ride back to the harbour and get some backup.
还是骑车回海港 叫上后援再来
No, she's gonna sail. Dutchy!
不行 他们要起航了 Dutchy
Do you wanna see the CO kicked out of the navy?
你想看着CO被海军开除吗
No. That's what's gonna happen if we don't get our guns back.
不 如果我们不把我们的枪拿回来他就惨了
It's all my fault but he's the one
这事都是我的错 但最终
that's gonna pay the ultimate price.
要为之付出代价的人却是他
What are you gonna do? Just disable the engine.
你要干什么 破坏引擎
Hey, kids. Hey, do you think you might be able to do me a favour?
嘿 孩子们 你们能帮我个忙吗
Here. I'll double it.
拿着 再加一倍的钱
You know the big navy ship in the marina?
你们知道停在码头的那艘大大的海军军舰吧
Yeah. I need you to go there and find the captain.
是的 我需要你们去那里 找到船长
Tell him that Kate has found the boat that we're looking for
告诉他 Kate在水湾这里
on this side of the inlet.
发现了我们在找的那艘船
The boat's name is 'Mercure'. It's really important.
船的名字叫水星号♥ 这事很重要
Do you think you can remember all of that?
你们能全都记住吗
Yes. OK, go. Go!
可以 好的 去 快去
Hello again.
又见面了
Boss, the kids say they saw the boat leave
老大 孩子们说他们大约二十分钟前
about 20 minutes ago, heading north,
看到那艘船朝北离开了
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表