剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
you helping me out back there.
是你惹的事
You caused that.
要不是怕他们会把你脑袋拧下来
I only stepped in
我才不会半途插手
because you were about to get your throat cut.
我很高兴那时候你插手了
I'm sure glad you stepped in when you did.
一等海员 我们先把事情说清楚
Leader, I just wanna make one thing very clear.
我是CO 我从来没去过那里
I'm the CO and I was never there.
我想你懂这句话的意思吧
I trust we understand each other?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
没问题 长官 我会保守秘密的
Perfectly, sir, you can count on me.
希望如此
I hope so.
你昨晚出啥事了
What happened to you last night?
玩了几把牌
A few hands of poker.
这些伤看起来可不像是仅仅玩牌这么简单
Looks like more than a poke judging by those bruises.
发生了点小摩擦
We had a slight disagreement.
那你赢了吗
So, did you win?
呃 你知道的 打牌嘛 总是有赢有输的
Oh, you know poker - you win some, you lose some.
我是在问你打架的事
Yeah, I'm talking about the fight.
听着 RO 如果你不向别人提这件事
Look, RO, I'd appreciate it
我会很感激的 懂了吗
if you didn't mention it to anyone, OK?
海军指挥部收到一份
Navy Command has received a formal complaint
卢卡拉有关部门递交的正式投诉
from the relevant authorities in Rukara
是一名当地商人写的
from a local businessman there.
说一个叫鳄鱼酒吧的地方
Now, it pertains to $50,000 damage
因一起绑♥架♥并杀害宠物鳄鱼的事件
to an establishment called the Crocodillo Bar, and...
损失了50000美元的财产
...the kidnap and murder of a pet croc...
...据说是个澳大利亚海员干的
...allegedly by an Australian sailor.
如果你对此事知情
If you have any knowledge of this incident,
最好马上告诉我
you'd better tell me right now.
我向你保证 长官 我对此毫不知情
I can assure you, ma'am, I know absolutely nothing about it.
这酒吧店主 一位叫Malachi的先生 要求我们赔偿他的损失
The bar owner, a Mr Malachi, is demanding reimbursement.
还要赔鳄鱼的钱
For the croc too.
看来这鳄鱼是他们店里的招牌噱头
Apparently it was a bit of a tourist attraction
他收入的很大一部分都来源于它
and accounted for a large part of his earnings.
老实说我可不怎么同情他
Well, I can't say I feel much sympathy for him.
就是因为这种人的存在
It's people like this
鳄鱼偷猎业才会这么猖獗
that keep the croc-poaching industry thriving.
Coburn少校 我想你搞错了重点
Lieutenant Commander Coburn, I think you're missing the point.
此事的后果非常严重
This incident will have serious repercussions.
这个事件不仅会让海军名誉扫地
Now, it brings the navy into disrepute
而且我们在那个地区的信誉也会因此受损
and it threatens our goodwill in that region.
在这事爆上新闻头条前
And I am really keen to clear this up
我希望你们能够处理好这件事
before it hits the press.
我很理解 长官 但我可以再次向你保证
I can appreciate that, ma'am, but let me reassure you
我的船员 我的属下
that none of my crew, none of my boys,
和此事绝对毫无瓜葛
had anything to do with it.
我的舰船管理是很严格的
I run a very tight ship.
但是你对这些海员还不是很熟悉 Steve
Well, you are new to this crew, Steve.
是的 不过可能还有另一种解释
Yes. There's another possible explanation.
说下去
Well, go on.
地方当局贪污腐♥败♥
Well, the local authorities are corrupt.
我在当地调查 返现他们一直接受商人的贿赂
My investigations whilst there indicate they're being paid off
而这些商人和鳄鱼偷猎者关系密切
by local business identities connected to the croc poachers.
- 是的 我看过你的报告 - 这是报复
- Yes, I've read your report. - It's quid pro quo.
我们告发他们偷猎鳄鱼
We report them for croc poaching,
他们就搞这些破事指控我们
they accuse us of this rubbish
还妄图进一步
and try and shake down the Australian Government for money
勒索澳大利亚政♥府♥
while they're at it.
好了
Alright.
这事交给我吧
Leave it with me.
那我先告辞了
Ma'am.
这件事你有什么看法 Mike
What do you make of all this, Mike?
我同意他的说法 这事不像是我的船员的作风
I tend to agree. It doesn't sound like my crew.
不 是海莫斯利号♥船员
The 'Hammersley' crew.
这话我怎么听起来有点分离焦虑症的味道啊
Is that separation anxiety speaking?
- 或许有一点吧 - 嗯
- Maybe just a bit. - Mmm.
我想要你去跟那些船员当面谈谈
I need you to go down there, interview the crew,
看看能问出些什么来
and see what shakes out.
这事不是应该让Coburn去做吗
Well, shouldn't we leave that to Coburn?
- 我不想干涉...- 我知道
- I don't wanna step... - I know.
但你已经不是他们的指挥官了
But you're not their CO now and you need to step up
你得好好履行你现在的工作职责
to the responsibilities of this position.
当然 除非你觉得你不能公正无私地处理此事
Unless, of course, you don't feel you can be impartial.
如果真的是这样的话 我个人会感到很失望
If that were the case, I'd personally be very disappointed.
我觉得这就是勒索啊
Sounds like a beat-up to me.
这些龟孙子真应该感恩戴德
Those tossers should be thankful
我们那时候没动手打断他们的腿
we didn't trash their joint.
不敢相信指挥部
I can't believe NAVCOM
会这么重视这个虚假的索赔
is taking such a bogus claim seriously.
绑♥架♥杀害鳄鱼 真奇葩
Kidnapping and murder of crocs, it's ridiculous.
要我说的话 那条死了的鳄鱼其实还挺不错的
Dead croc's a good croc if you ask me.
White中校不会善罢甘休的
Well, Commander White is no slouch.
她一定会派人来调查的
There'll be an investigation for sure.
你担心过头了 X 相信我 这事很快就会过去的
You worry too much, X. It'll blow over, you mark my words.
敬礼
Gangway!
- Steve X - 中校 欢迎上船
- Steve, X. - Commander, welcome aboard.
这次来访有何目的啊
Any excuse to visit the old girl, eh?
我接到指令 需要就卢卡拉事件
I've been tasked with interviewing your crew
对你的船员进行面谈
about the Rukara incident.
卢卡拉事件 我还以为这件事已经过去了
Rukara. Right, I thought we had that sorted.
而且就算有什么要问的
If there's any interviewing to be done,
也应该由我来负责啊
I should be the one doing it.
可能White中校认为
It's just that Commander White feels
我更了解这些船员
I have more history with the crew.
这是在侮辱作为CO的我
Well, this is an affront to my status as CO.
这并不是针对你 Steve 懂吗
It's not personal, Steve. OK.
- 好 那我会去旁听 - 没有必要
- Well, I'll be sitting in, then. - That won't be necessary.
我能处理好
I'll be taking care of this.
我已经安排好了谈话的房♥间
So, I've set up the wardroom for interviews
列出了当时登岸休假的船员名单
and posted a roster of those that had shore leave.
谢谢你 X
Thanks, X.
你知道的 我其实并不愿意来做这件事
Between us, you know I'd really rather not be doing this.
我明白
I know.
不过如果真查出了点什么的话
But if there is any truth in it,
他们该庆幸是你负责处理此事 中校
they're lucky that you're handling it, Commander.
- 你是说真有这回事吗 - 不 我不是这个意思
- Are you saying it did happen? - No, no, I'm not at all.
我只是...很高兴见到你
It's just that... it's good to see you.
- 我们今晚的约会还作数吗 - 今晚吗 当然
- We still on for tonight? - Tonight? Absolutely.
恭喜升职 长官
Congratulations on your promotion, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 请坐 Charge - 好的
- Take a seat, Charge. - Sure.
你那天去过鳄鱼酒吧吗
So, you were at this Crocodillo Bar?
是的 我们有几个人去过那里
Yeah, yeah, a few of us were there
看见他们用小鸡崽投喂鳄鱼
and we saw them feeding baby chicks to a croc.
2Dads和店主发生了口角
2Dads had a few words with the owner.
2Dads吗 我真是一点都不意外呢
2Dads? Why doesn't that surprise me?
长官 他是有些不高兴 但并没有动手
Look, sir, he got a bit upset but there was no brawl.
没有损坏东西 更扯不上绑♥架♥鳄鱼
There was no damage and definitely no croc kidnap.
然后你们就全部离开了 包括2Dads吗
And then you all left, including 2Dads?
我们在那里待了最多五分钟就离开了 长官
We were out of there in five minutes tops. Sir.
相信我
Trust me.
2Dads 下一个是你
you'll be next, 2Dads.
很明显 报告里提到了斗殴
So, apparently the report also mentions assault.
他们说那里发生了一场打斗
They claim there was a fist fight.
噢 伙计 有些人就喜欢满口胡扯
Oh, mate, some people will say anything.
老实说这整件事搞得我挺上火的
I'm personally outraged at the whole thing.
这真是...浪费时间
It's just... A waste of time.
哼 确实 也很讽刺
Mmm, it's ironic, really,
因为我还真不知道你身上这些伤是从哪搞来的
because I don't believe I know how you got those bruises.
RO 你认为我和这件事有关 是吗
RO, you think I had something to do with it, yeah?
我跟你说过 我去玩牌了
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表