剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Count of three. One, two, three.
数到三 一 二 三
Not too hard. OK.
别太用力 好的
Alright. Alright.
好的 好的
One, two, three, four, five,
1 2 3 4 5
six, seven, eight, nine, ten...
6 7 8 9 10...
...21, 22...
21 22
...23, 24, 25, 26,
23 24 25 26
27, 28, 29, 30.
27 28 29 30
Enough.
够了
How long's he been down for?
他心脏骤停多久了
Just over 10 minutes.
刚过十分钟
He's dead.
他已经死了
We're wasting time.
我们这是在浪费时间
He needed more fluids.
他需要输液
Alright! We got work to do.
行了 我们还有活干
So get cleaned up.
去清理一下
What?
什么
Well, you're the doctor now.
现在你是医生了
Listen, if you think for one second
听着 如果你以为
that I'm gonna help you in this...
我会帮你做这种事
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你根本不知道你在和谁打交道
I am already behind schedule because of a lost shipment.
因为搞丢了一船货 我的进度已经慢了
How many innocent people died for that?
有多少无辜的人被你害死了
Listen, some of my customers can wait
听着 我有些客户可以等
until we find somebody to take his place,
晚点再找人替代这个医生也无妨
but one can't.
但有个客户不行
The guy in Tokyo is a powerful yakuza boss.
那个东京人是个权势通天的黑帮老大
Now, there is already a plane
现在 已经有架飞机
on its way to collect a matching kidney.
飞过来拿匹配的肾脏了
If that kidney is not delivered on time,
如果这颗肾不能按时交货
the consequences do not bear thinking about.
后果可是难以想象
So if you and your little Bird want to stay alive...
所以如果你和你的小小鸟想要活下去的话
...you gotta do what I say.
最好乖乖听话
Killing us is not gonna solve your problem, is it?
杀了我们也不能解决你的问题 不是吗
True.
没错
So, uh...
所以嘛
...I'll just kill her...
我只会杀她
...slowly...
让她缓慢地
...and painfully...
痛苦地
...in front of you.
死在你面前
Swain, this is 'Hammersley'. SITREP. Over.
Swain 这里是海默斯利号♥ 请报告情况 完毕
'Hammersley'. Mike Flynn.
海默斯利号♥ Mike Flynn
Mike, Max. We've just had some intel on Berkleman.
Mike 我是Max 我们刚收到有关Berkleman的线索
The 'Longview' WAS badly damaged in Cyclone Tiogo
长景号♥确实在提尤格飓风中严重受损
but he has acquired and refurbished a new vessel.
但他又搞了另一艘船 并且翻修一新
An old wooden cruiser. The 'Kalinda'.
一艘旧的木制游艇 卡琳达号♥
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I was hoping I was wrong.
我真希望我是错的
He somehow managed to locate and intercept the SIEV.
他不知怎么定位到并拦下了那艘非法入境船只
I'm missing two crew members who were on board.
我和两名登船的船员失去了联♥系♥
We're heading for their last known position now.
我们正在前往他们最后的已知地点
OK, send us those coordinates.
好的 把坐标发给我们
We'll use everything we have here.
我们会尽一切力量协助
Keep me informed.
有情况随时通知我
I attached the photos.
我附上了照片
Good. Well, it seems we're in luck.
好 看起来我们运气不错
Looks like Dr Sangster completed one task
看来Sangster医生在翘辫子前
before his demise.
还算完成了一项任务
One of the cargo is a compatible B-negative donor.
货物里有一个是匹配的B型阴性血捐献者
Well, it seems your moral dilemma is solved, my friend.
看起来你的道德难题被解决了 我的朋友
No-one else needs to die today.
今天不需要再死一个了
Go fetch the body.
去把尸体抬来
And you better scrub up.
你最好也去清洗消毒一下
You don't wanna contaminate the product.
我可不想货物被污染了
Sir, there's evidence here of gunfire.
长官 这里有开过枪的痕迹
And there's a lot of blood on the deck.
甲板上有很多血
Someone's put up a fight here.
有人在这里激烈搏斗过
X!
X
Sir, we've got some dog tags here.
长官 我们在这发现了狗牌
They're Bird's.
那是Bird的
Must have been a tracking device on board.
船上一定有跟踪装置
Should have known.
我早该想到的
Well, don't blame yourself. Let's just find our sailors.
好了 别自责了 赶紧把船员找回来
X, is there any indication on board
X 船上有什么线索
as to where the 'Kalinda' might have gone? Over.
能表明卡琳达号♥将要去哪里吗 完毕
That's a negative, sir.
什么也没有 长官
Ma'am, there should be a tracking device on board.
长官 船上应该有跟踪装置
It'll be about the size of a mobile phone
大概一部手♥机♥的大小
and it'll be high up on the canopy somewhere.
应该在顶棚的什么地方
Over.
完毕
You lied to us.
你骗了我们
Big mistake.
大错特错
Sit.
坐下
Sit down.
坐好
Mr Putra, I'm going to update you on your situation.
Putra先生 我现在要跟你说一下你的最新情况
Please stop me at any time if you don't understand.
如果你不明白的话 随时打断我
Before, we only had circumstantial evidence
之前 我们只有间接证据表明
linking you to the illegal organ trade.
你和非法器官交易有关
Then, as I have no doubt you were aware,
而且 我相信你也明白
the most likely outcome would be
最可能的结果就是
you being charged with some Immigration offences,
你会因为违反入境法例而被起诉
spending some time in prison,
在监狱里蹲上一阵
and then being deported to your country of residence.
然后被遣返回国
Sir, that has changed.
但是先生 现在情况有变
This transmitter was found on your vessel.
这个发射器是在你的船上发现的
So we now have hard evidence of your involvement.
我们现在有铁证 证明你涉案
So unless you cooperate fully
除非你好好配合
and tell us where Mr Berkleman is heading,
老实告诉我们 Berkleman先生要去哪儿
you will spend the rest of your life in prison.
否则你的下半生就要在牢里度过了
Your wife and children...
你的妻子和孩子们
you'll never see them again.
你这辈子都见不到了
Your children will grow up not knowing their father.
你的孩子们 长大后对自己的父亲一无所知
Sir, you will be a forgotten man.
先生 你将被彻底遗忘
It'll be like you never existed.
就好像你从来不曾存在过
I don't know where they went.
我不知道他们要去哪里
I swear I don't.
我发誓我真不知道
That is a real shame.
真是遗憾
Thought you had him.
还以为你能搞定他
Wait!
等等
I will tell you.
我交代
Please.
求你了
A seaplane?
水上飞机
Why would Berkleman go to all the trouble
Berkleman为什么要这么大费周章
of putting them onto a SIEV
先把他们弄到非法入境船上
then his own boat, then a seaplane?
再转移到他自己的船上 再到水上飞机呢
But he doesn't. Only the organs go onto the plane.
他没有 只有器官会被转移上飞机
They're harvested on his boat. He's got it all set up.
他们在他的船上取出器官 他把一切都安排好了
And then the bodies are weighted down and disposed of at sea.
那些尸体最后会被绑上重物 沉进大海
Oh, they're butchers. It's horrible.
他们简直是屠夫 真可怕
We need to get to that position fast.
我们要尽快赶到那个地点
Tell RO to get me NAVCOM. Yes, sir.
叫RO帮我联♥系♥海军指挥部 是 长官
And, Kate... well done.
还有 Kate 干得好
OK, let's get started.
好了 让我们开始吧
I just wanna say it one more time -
我只想再说一遍
I don't have the training for this.
我没有接受过相关训练
Well, then maybe I should just kill you both
好吧 看来我应该把你们都杀了
and hack it out with a chainsaw.
直接用链锯把器官挖出来算了
Swain!
Swain
Are you prepared to give it a go?
你准备好开始了吗
Sure.
是的
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表