剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
又是一个美好的工作日啊 X
Another beautiful navy day, X.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
我打赌Flynn中校肯定要羡慕死了
I bet Commander Flynn's green with envy.
你觉得新来的CO怎么样
What do you think of the new CO?
他和Mike Flynn可不同
He's no Mike Flynn.
我也说不清
I have no idea.
自他接手指挥以来我还没机会
I haven't had a chance to speak with him
和他说上两句呢
since he's taken this command.
- 各位早上好 - 早上好 长官
- Morning, all. - Morning, sir.
- 早 长官 - 早
- Good morning, sir. - Morning.
X 我们已经执行了一段时间的任务了
X, we've been on operations a while now.
我想是时候让船员放松一下了
I think it's time the crew got to let off a bit of steam.
- 你认为呢 - 你有什么想法 长官
- Don't you? - What did you have in mind, sir?
促进下与船员之间的情谊
Oh, a bit of crew bonding, you know,
增进下彼此间的了解
get to know each other better.
行动代号♥就叫放飞自我吧
Let's call it Operation Relax.
- 放飞自我 - 没错
- Relax? - Yeah.
我们去把他们解决掉 Swaino
Let's start bringing them down now, Swaino.
- 是 长官 - 这是命令哦
- Yes, sir. - That's an order.
- 是 长官 - 这是命令哦
- Yes, sir. - That's an order.
- 是 长官 - 这是命令哦
- Yes, sir. - That's an order.
- 撂倒他 - 给我回来
- Hit him. - Alright, get back in!
那明显犯规了
That was a clear foul!
- 他犯规了 - 哇哦 Coburn
- He fouled! - Whoo, Coburn!
RO 这种能和下级打成一片的CO真是讨人喜欢
RO, you 've gotta love a CO who can mix it with the common man.
RO 这种能和下级打成一片的CO真是讨人喜欢
RO, you 've gotta love a CO who can mix it with the common man.
他在沟通上下的功夫还不够
He doesn't put enough emphasis on communications.
你听上去对改变很抗拒啊
You sound as though you're resistant to the change.
- 你不想Mike Flynn吗 - X
- You don't miss Mike Flynn? - X!
公平竞赛
Fair go.
我只是冲着球来的 Bomber
Just going for the ball, Bomber.
这可没什么球 2Dads
No balls here, 2Dads.
耶 好球
Yay! Nice one.
干的漂亮 Bird
Good job, Bird.
谢了
Yeah.
“好球啊” 2Dads
Nice one, 2Dads.
别看我 你踢飞的 你去捡
Don't look at me! You kicked it, you go get it.
- 你快去吧 - 好吧
- Off you go. - Fine.
[此处是引用阿甘正传中的经典台词]
- 快跑 阿甘 跑起来 - 注意着点鳄鱼
- Run, Forrest, run. - And watch out for the crocs.
真恶心 什么东西死这儿了
Gross, something died.
拜托
Come on.
X Swain 我们走
X, Swain, let's go.
- 2 Dads - 在这儿
- 2Dads! - Over here.
这腐臭味哪儿来的
What is that putrid stench?
是鳄鱼的巢穴 长官
Crocs' nest, sir.
- 曾经是 - 这也太恶心了
- Was. - That is disgusting.
有人把它们都杀了还扒了皮
Someone's killed all the crocs and skinned them.
偷猎者
Poachers.
这帮混♥蛋♥把鳄鱼蛋也都拿走了
They've taken the eggs as well, the mongrels.
这事绝不允许 这是在澳洲的领土
This is not on. This is Australian territory.
鳄鱼是受保护的
Crocs are protected.
我要阻止这场大屠♥杀♥
I'm gonna stop this butchery.
海 上 巡 逻 队
S04E02 鳄鱼宝宝的两个爸爸(you know,2 Dads)
抱歉 X 有事拖延了
Sorry, X. Got caught up.
- 香水不错 - 谢谢
- Nice perfume. - Thank you.
进来
Come in.
你觉得这些偷猎者是从哪儿来的
So, where do you think these poachers are coming from?
我猜是从Teluk群岛来到
My guess is the Teluk Islands.
我近期在那儿待过一段时间
I've spent a bit of time there recently.
鲁卡拉那里有个大市场
There's a fat market in Rukara
鲁卡拉那里有个大市场
There's a fat market in Rukara
在出♥售♥鳄鱼皮和活的鳄鱼仔
flogging skins and live juvenile crocs.
在出♥售♥鳄鱼皮和活的鳄鱼仔
flogging skins and live juvenile crocs.
Mike Flynn是我的副手 我希望他也能一起听听这事
Mike Flynn's my right hand. I'd like him to hear this too.
恭喜升职
Congratulations on your promotion.
Steve
Steve.
- X - 长官
- X. - Sir.
我希望你们有照顾好 海默斯利号♥
I hope you're taking good care of 'Hammersley'.
如鸭子入水一般 长官
Like a duck to water, sir.
如鸭子入水一般 长官
Like a duck to water, sir.
McGregor上尉向我说明了情况
Lieutenant McGregor's been showing me the ropes.
Steve刚才在跟我讲
Steve's just been filling me in
我们管辖的水域有十分严重的偷猎鳄鱼行为
on some serious croc poaching operating in our waters.
没错 到繁殖季节了 所以蛋也被顺走了
Yes, nesting season, so eggs are rife.
我估计过几周他们还会再回来
I reckon they'll be back over the coming weeks.
鳄鱼交易在全球范围内都是个暴利行业
Croc trade's worth millions worldwide.
一张鳄鱼皮他们能赚大概600美元
They get about 600 bucks a skin,
对他们来说冒着生命危险去宰杀
which to them is worth more than a human life,
一只可怜的鳄鱼是值得的
let alone a poor croc.
你看上去还挺同情它们的啊
You seem to have a bit of a soft spot for them.
鳄鱼是种很有吸引力的生物
It's a fascinating creature, the crocodile.
不添油加醋
No oil painting
但它们的亲昵和交♥配♥仪式是很激♥情♥的
but their mating and sexual rituals are very passionate,
非常浪漫
very romantic.
看来我们还是有机会的
Well, it seems we may have an opportunity here.
你觉得呢 Mike
What do you think, Mike?
长官
Ma'am?
关于抓偷猎者
To nab the poachers?
哦对 我觉得值得一试
Well, yes. Well, I think it's worth a shot.
来几晚的夜间监视
With some night-time surveillance,
你也许会有所发现
you might get lucky.
只要你下命令 长官 我们今天下午就能起航
With your permission, ma'am, we'll sail this afternoon.
很好
Good.
长官 也许在起航前我们应该休息一晚
Sir, perhaps a night off before we sail...
抱歉 X 这件事让我很火大
Sorry, X, I've got a head of steam up on this one.
一旦我们抓住几个偷猎者
I'll make it up to the crew
我会补偿一下船员们的
once we've nabbed ourselves some poachers.
上尉 走之前说两句 麻烦你了
Lieutenant, a word before you leave, please.
你去吧 X 我会在车里等你
You take your time, X. I'll be waiting in the car.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
你和Steve Irwin还处得真不错啊
Well, you and Steve Irwin have clearly hit it off.
他十分博学多才而且显然非常喜欢
He's very knowledgeable and obviously very fond of...
鳄鱼
Crocodiles.
你在这儿很适应的挺好
you're fitting in well here.
是啊 这儿比我想象的要好
Yeah, it's better than I thought.
我想我应该早点这么决定的
I suppose I should have done it earlier.
你是对的
You were right.
我想等你抓到那些偷盗者后
Well, I guess we'll see each other once you 've...
我们就能再见面了
...nabbed those poachers.
我想我们会的
Guess we will.
你这次轮转到厨房♥了
This rotation you're in the galley,
所以基本意味着你是我的助手了
which basically means you're my assistant.
你需要用到这些
you'll need those.
还有这个
And that.
然后你就能开始削这些土豆了
And you can start with these potatoes.
好的
Ok.
Bird 我正找你呢
Oh, Bird, I was looking for you.
晚饭还要等到两小时后
Uh, dinner's not for another two hours.
瞧瞧这个
Check it out.
- 这是个 - 鳄鱼蛋 没错
- Is that a... - Croc egg, yeah.
我从我们发现的那个巢穴里救了他
I rescued him from that nest we found.
偷猎者肯定是漏掉了这个 这蛋完好无损呢
Poachers must have missed it. It's undamaged.
他想让你把它煮了
He wants you to cook it.
别听他的 他这人毫无人性
Don't listen to him. He's inhumane.
不 我要养着他然后就能孵化出一只小鳄鱼了
No, I'm gonna nurture him and I'm gonna hatch a little croc.
干嘛 为了让它成长成一只食人♥兽♥了吗
What, so it can grow into a man-eating killer?
好主意 2Dads
That's a great idea, 2Dads.
孵化了他之后
I'm gonna take him to a sanctuary
我就带它去禁猎区
when I hatch him.
我觉得你真是很善良 2Dads
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表