剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
As soon as we detect Berkleman's vessel, we move.
一旦我们发现Beckleman的船 我们就行动
It won't take him long to realise what's going on.
用不了多久他就能察觉到发生了什么事
'Hammersley', 'Hammersley', this is Swain.
海默斯利号♥ 海默斯利号♥ 我是Swain
Do you copy? Over. 'Hammersley'. Over.
听到了吗 完毕 这里是海默斯利 完毕
'Hammersley', we have a vessel on approach, the 'Kalinda',
海默斯利号♥ 这里有一艘船正在靠近我们 叫卡琳达
requesting radio assistance.
他们需要借用我们的无线电
Over.
完毕
Roger that, Swain. Over.
收到 Swain 完毕
Swain out.
Swain 完毕
They're just coming on board to use our radio.
他们只是上船借用我们的无线电
There's nothing to worry about.
没有什么好担心的
Oh, what a stroke of luck!
真走运
Australian Navy would be the last people
从没想会在这种情况下
we'd expect to find on a boat like this.
让澳洲海军登船
We saw you from a distance.
我们大老远的就看到你了
Sergio Morelli. Serge. G'day, mate. Chris...
Sergio Morelli Serge 你好 伙计 Chris
Everybody get down on the deck now!
所有人都趴到甲板上 马上
Everyone! Get your head down! Don't even think about it!
所有人 低头 别耍小聪明
What are you doing on my boat?
你们到我的船上想干什么
Are they gonna kill us? No.
他们要杀我们吗 不
No, no. Look, they wouldn't risk it. We'll be fine, alright?
不 不 他们不会冒这个险 我们会没事的
Then what are they doing?
那他们这是干嘛
We took the cards with the blood types.
我们刚拿的是血型卡
They're just redoing the tests, that's all.
他们只是在重新做测试而已
Ok?
明白了吗
Hurry up.
快一点
It takes as long as it takes.
这事急不来
Nobody move! Nobody!
别动 都别动
I can't stop the bleeding!
我止不住血
Get some trauma pads from below. Move!
从船舱里拿止血垫 快点
Anybody try anything stupid and they'll end up like him.
再有人 想做傻事 就会和他一个下场
Understand?!
明白了吗
Sergio? I'm trying. I don't know.
Sergio 我在想办法 我不知道
I think I've stopped it.
我想我已经止住血了
Hurry with those pads!
快点把止血垫拿过来
you're gonna kill him like that, you know?
你这样会要了他的命 你知道吗
Are you a doctor? Me? No, no.
你是医生吗 我吗 不 不
Just a ship's medic.
我只是船上的医药员
A neck wound like that, you need to
这种颈部伤口 你需要
apply enough pressure to stop the bleeding,
用足够的压力止血
but too much, like he's doing,
但像他这样 用力过度的话
you'll stop the blood getting to the brain, kill him anyway.
会阻止血液流到他的大脑 他还是会死
Take over. I told you, I'm not a doctor.
你去接手 跟你说了 我不是医生
I'm just a medic. Or I'll hurt her.
我只管药 不然我对她不客气了
Alright. On my 'three', you need to remove pressure, alright?
好 我数到三 你松手 好吗
One, two, three.
一 二 三
OK, you need to get on the radio. Organise a medivac.
好了 你需要去用无线电呼救 叫一架医疗直升机来
No.
没门
Either this guy gets to a hospital or he dies.
他不去医院就会死
Hospital treatment, we can do. What are you talking about?
我们这里就有医疗设施 你什么意思
On my boat. Get a stretcher.
我的船上有 把担架拿过来
Now, one false move and I WILL kill you.
现在 敢搞小动作 我就杀了你
Now, one false move and I WILL kill you.
现在 敢搞小动作 我就杀了你
By my calculations, if we hadn't intercepted the SIEV,
据我计算 如果我们没有拦截涉嫌非法入境船只
she'd be at the rv point now.
船只现在应该在会合点了
So, where's Berkleman?
Berkleman在哪里
It's unlikely for him to be a no-show.
他不太可能不出现
He has human cargo to collect.
他要去收♥货♥
Agreed.
同意
Maybe he's had mechanical problems.
也许他遇到了机械故障
Maybe.
可能吧
Save his life.
救他
I told you, I'm not a doctor. I don't have the skill for this.
我说了 我不是医生 我没这本事
I don't care. Just do it.
我不管 你做就是了
Sergio, get us out of here.
Sergio 把船开走
And tell Warlow to come down
告诉Warlow
soon as he's finished loading the cargo.
装完货马上下来
Well, what are you waiting for?
你还磨叽什么
Look, I need another pair of hands, OK? I need hers.
听着 我需要帮手 我需要她的协助
I take the pressure off here, he'll bleed out in a minute.
我松手 他会在一分钟内失血而死
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
As soon as you're both unfettered,
一旦你俩都重获自♥由♥
you'll take a chance and try something.
你们就会趁机反抗
Now, you saw what a shotgun can do at close range.
现在你们看到散♥弹♥枪♥在近距离有多大的威力了
Be stupid, and you will die.
干傻事 你们就都会送命
Bird, I need you to listen carefully.
Bird 我要你听仔细了
I need you to find some fluids, OK?
我需要你去找一些液体 好吗
Some blood serum or some Hartmann's.
一些血清或者哈特曼氏溶液
I need you to set up a drip and I need you to cannulate him.
我需要你建立静脉通道给他静脉注射
I'll talk you through it, alright? You'll be fine.
我会一步步教你 好吗 没事的
It's gonna be OK.
没事的
Swain, this is 'Hammersley'. SITREP. Over.
Swain 这是海默斯利号♥ 请汇报 完毕
Swain, this is 'Hammersley'. SITREP. Over.
Swain 这是海默斯利号♥ 请汇报 完毕
Swain, this is 'Hammersley'. SITREP. Over.
Swain 这是海默斯利号♥ 请汇报 完毕
Sir, I'm having trouble reaching Swain and Bird
长官 定时汇报的时候我联♥系♥不上
for their scheduled check-in.
Swain和Bird
When did they last check in?
他们最后一次汇报是什么时候
It was about an hour ago. 1315.
一小时前 1点15分
They were offering assistance
他们当时在向
to a passing vessel, the 'Kalinda'.
一艘经过的叫卡琳达号♥的船提供帮助
It was having radio problems.
他们的无线电出了故障
I'll plot a course to their estimated position, sir.
我会测算出他们最后的位置 长官
Good, X.
好的 X
Nothing's happening here.
没有情况
The coordinates must have been bogus.
坐标一定是伪造的
RO, keep trying to contact Swain.
RO,试着和Swain联络
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
And find out anything you can on this 'Kalinda'.
看看关于这个卡琳达号♥你能发现什么
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Is there any Hartmann's? No.
有哈特曼氏溶液吗 没
The man's blood pressure is dropping. He needs fluids.
他的血压在下降 他急需输液
I just pay for the stuff. I don't stock the cupboard.
我都是要什么买♥♥什么 从来不囤货
No blood serum, no fluids,
没有血清 没有输液
little in the way of resuscitation equipment.
急救用品短缺
I haven't seen any anaesthetic.
我没看见有麻药
It's more an abattoir than a hospital.
比起医院这儿更像是屠宰场
What do you do - drug them, kill them, harvest their organs?
你想做什么 给他们用药 杀了他们 摘取器官吗
There's a guy in Tokyo in the final stages of renal failure.
有一个日本人在肾衰竭晚期
He probably has a few days to live.
他大概没几天可活的了
There's a little girl in Tel Aviv,
还有个特拉维夫的小女孩
her parents by her bedside, watching her slowly die.
她的父母守在她的床边 看着她走向死亡
There's a guy in New York,
纽约有个人
the head of a major financial institution...
一个金融机构的高管
you're a despicable human being, you know?
你是一个卑鄙小人 你知道吗
You may see me as an angel of death,
你也许觉得我是死亡天使
but others see me as a life-giver.
但其他人觉得我给了他们新生
The truth is I'm just a businessman. Supply and demand.
我只是一个商人 解决供给和需求的问题
If people weren't prepared to pay, we wouldn't be here.
如果没人打算买♥♥ 我们也不会走到这一步
But plenty of people are prepared to pay.
但很多人打算为此付钱
Now, the brutal reality is not all men are created equal.
残忍♥的是人不是生而平等的
Not all lives are worth the same.
不是每个人的命都一样值钱
Well, none of that is gonna save him.
你说再多也救不了他
Now, you've got all this set-up -
你有这些东西
there must be someone on board with medical training.
这船上肯定有人经过专业医疗训练
Of course. Where the hell is he?
当然 那他人呢
Dr.Sangster is a valued employee.
Sangster医生对我来说很有价值
So keep him alive.
别让他死
Swain...
Swain
OK, he's crashing.
他不行了
I need you to put pressure on his neck - where mine is, OK?
我需要你按住他的颈部 像我这样 好吗
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表