剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
是啊 反正也没什么坏处 不是吗
Yeah. Couldn't hurt, could it?
让我来安排一下吧
I'll see what we can do.
你不觉得Ryan很可爱吗
Do you think Ryan's cute?
- 再见 姑娘们 - 再见
- See ya, girls. - See ya.
- 自己保重 - 过来
- Take care of yourself. - Come on.
准备去好好放松了吗
R&R?
是的 长官 是时候去喝一杯了
Yes, sir. Beer o'clock.
你们是该休息一下了 好好玩吧 别太浪了
You deserve it. Have a good time. Try and behave yourselves.
好像你也不必太担心Dutchy
So it seems you don't have to worry about Dutchy after all.
- 你觉得呢 - 大家都同意了
- You think? - The votes are all in.
他完全可以担当
He's definitely got what it takes
海莫斯利号♥的新Buffer
to be 'Hammersley's new Buffer.
- 你不这么觉得吗 - 我保留意见
- You don't think so? - I'm reserving my judgment.
他的行为
His actions were...
在当时情境下非常正确
Very appropriate under the circumstances.
但他确实会主动违抗我的命令
But he did show initiative beyond my orders.
我就是不太放心他
I'm just not sold on him.
或者可能只是你太难讨好了
Or maybe you're just a little bit too hard to please.
可能我只是还没准备好退而求其次
And maybe I'm not prepared to settle for second best.
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表