剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
We transferred her to the survey vessel, which has a doctor.
好的 嗯 我马上打个电♥话♥
OK, look, I'll make a quick phone call.
晚点再打给你
I'll get right back to you.
长官 我向你汇报一下情况
Uh, sir, can I take you through this?
这是天使岛
This is Angel Island.
度假村在西海岸 这里
The resort is on the west coast, here.
这是我们拦截商人星号♥的位置
This is where we intercepted the 'Trader Star'.
他们的快艇是朝那个方位开的
Their speedboat was heading off on that bearing.
他们得用超过20英里的航速才能躲过我们的雷达
They'd have to travel 20-plus miles to be off our radar.
那就会绕个大圈
And then come around in a big circle
在东侧登陆天使岛
and hit Angel Island on the east flank.
这就给他们增加了几个小时的航行时间
Which would add hours to their travel time.
我们直线航行 多久能到
If we take a direct route, we'll be there in what...
- 四小时 - 最多
- Four hours. - Tops.
长官 White上尉找您
Sir, Commander White.
- 绘制航线 X - 是
- Plot a course, X. - Sir.
Maxine
Maxine?
美国人说
According to the Americans,
参加完纽卡斯尔仪式后
the Ambassador flew straight home to Canberra
大使直航回堪培拉了
after the ceremony on 'Newcastle'.
那是官方说法 他的休假是保密的
Well, that's the official line. His holiday is classified.
Taylor这个女人
What was this Taylor woman doing
去堡礁的渔船上到底做什么
on a fishing boat on the Barrier Reef?
观光啊 很明显大使♥馆♥有安全漏洞
Sightseeing. Obviously there was a security leak at the embassy.
我都不确定她是大使♥馆♥里的人 Mike
I'm not even sure she works at the embassy, Mike.
美国人没证实任何事
The Americans aren't confirming anything.
那显然你没找对人
Then you're obviously not talking to the right people.
现在两点半 对的人都在睡觉
It's 0230. The right people are sleeping.
我们现在驶往天使岛 预计六点到
We're heading to Angel Island now. ETA 0600.
好 我这里会继续查 随时向我汇报进展
OK. I'll work it at my end. Keep me informed.
长官 快到天使岛了
Sir, coming up on Angel Island.
雷达上有发现吗
Anything on radar?
没有 不过他们可能在岛的另一边
No, though they could be on the other side of the island.
我在16号♥频道上收到了美方的消息
I've got an American voice on VHF 16
他们问海军要做什么
wanting to know what the navy's doing.
我是海莫斯利号♥的Mike Flynn中尉
This is Lieutenant Commander Mike Flynn on HMAS 'Hammersley'.
中尉
Lieutenant Commander,
请调转船头 长官
I need you to turn your ship around, sir.
我们收到确切消息
We have credible information of
有人企图谋杀Davis大使
a possible attempt on Ambassador Davis's life.
我们前来支援 完毕
We're here to provide assistance. Over.
这里是禁区 不需要你们的援助
This is a restricted area. We do not need your assistance.
雷达截获目标 南偏东20度
Got a radar contact, bearing 160.
正好出现在岛的最南端
It just appeared from behind the southern tip of the island.
- 部署登陆小队 - 好的
- Pipe boarding stations.- Sir.
你还要我守在这里吗 我的肋骨好了 头脑也清醒
you'll let me take this one? My ribs are fine, I'm fresher.
去吧
Ok.
X 目标船离海岸度假地三英里远
X, the target boat is three miles
正在靠近
from the beach resort and closing.
你的拦截范围是1000码
Your range to intercept is 1,000 yards.
收到 长官 目标船只就在我们前方
Roger that, sir. Target vessel sighted ahead of us.
驶向天使岛的快艇
Speedboat approaching Angel Island,
立刻停船 否则我将开火
heave to or you will be fired upon.
X 目标船只改变方向了
X, target vessel's changing course!
掉头了
Turning around.
他们想干什么
What are they doing?
他们改变航向 径直朝我们开过来了
They've altered course. They're heading straight for us.
武器准备 准备射击
Weapons ready! Secondaries off.
开火
Engage!
保护自己
Take cover!
瞄准引擎 毁掉它们
Aim for the engines - disable them!
X 火箭筒
X, rpg!
长官 他们有火箭筒
Sir, they've got an RPG.
他们向海莫斯利号♥开过去了
They're making a run at 'Hammersley'.
- Charge 台风战机准备 - 是 长官
- Charge, typhoon. - Yes, sir.
那东西伤不了我们 对吗
That can't hurt us, right?
火箭筒能摧毁船体 击沉我们
An RPG could breach the hull and sink us.
X 停止追捕
X, cease the pursuit.
我再说一遍 停止追捕 退到安全区域
I repeat, cease your pursuit and get clear.
我们换战机对付他们
We'll take them out with the Typhoon,
但你们得迅速离开 完毕
but I need you out of there. Over.
我们撤
Let's go.
火箭筒在船首右舷方向
RPG off our starboard bow.
长官 他们要向我们开火吗
Are they gonna fire on us, sir?
要用火箭筒他们得更靠近些
They'll need to be much closer with that RPG.
- 锁定他们了 长官 - 快艇离我们还有500码 长官
- Tracking them, sir. - Speedboat 500 yards, sir.
200码后我们会进入他们的射程
We'll be in their range within 200 yards.
400码
400 yards.
- 3到5轮爆裂 - 是
- I want a 3- to 5-round burst. - Sir.
300码 长官
300 yards, sir.
瞄准目标
Aim at target.
预备 预备 开火
Brace, brace. Engage.
那船上肯定载了爆♥炸♥物
That boat must have been loaded with explosives.
我马上回来 亲爱的
I'll be right back, sweetie.
很荣幸见到你 大使先生
Pleasure to meet you, Mr Ambassador.
我代表船员们感谢你的邀请
On behalf of my crew, thanks for the invitation.
我的人告诉我 我得好好谢谢你
My people tell me I owe you the big thank you.
余党清扫完毕了吗
So clean-up's finished out there?
- 没有幸存者了吧 - 没了 长官
- No survivors? - No, sir.
我和Taylor小姐通了话 她在去凯恩斯的路上
I've spoken to Miss Taylor. She's on her way to Cairns.
她会好起来的 谢谢你
She's gonna be OK thanks to you.
只是做了分内的事 长官
Just doing our job, sir.
这是我的妻子Monique
This is my wife, Monique.
- 你好 - 很高兴见到你 夫人
- Hello. - Pleased to meet you, ma'am.
嘿 你怎么样
Hey! How you doin'?
我不知道你们啥感觉
I don't know about you boys,
但我就像宴会上的灰姑娘一样不自在
but I feel like Cinderella at a luau.
你再多参加几个宴会你可能就越来越像灰姑娘了
Few more and you might start looking like her.
啊 三文鱼肉馅饼
Ah, salmon vol-au -vents.
在我最爱的食品清单上排第五
Number 5 on my list of all-time favourite horses-doovers.
有意思 排名第一的是哪个
Fascinating. What's your number one?
香肠面包卷
Pig in a blanket.
- 让我想起来最喜欢玩的一个游戏 - 是什么
- Reminds me of a favourite game. - What's that?
隐藏的香肠【澳洲特产方言 有性♥交♥的意思】
Hide the sausage.
喝吧
There you go.
干杯
Cheers.
看来Dutchy很快就和大家打成一片了
Looks like Dutchy's fitting in pretty well.
是啊 他看着挺好相处的
Yeah, he seems really easy-going.
而且他还特撩人
And he's pretty hot too.
Bird 我怎么觉得你的航海课程表
Bird, I take it that your gap seamanship course
漏了海军军规这一课啊
filled you in thoroughly on navy regs?
X 我很清楚 不和同船战友乱搞 的规定
X, I know all about the "No snogging your shipmates" Rule.
但规矩里没说不能观察他们啊
But there is no rule that says you can't check them out.
是 是 看看不算犯规
No, no. There's no law against that.
我和你们的White上校有过一次长谈
I had a lengthy conversation with your Commander White.
她对你的评价很高
She speaks very highly of you.
她偏袒我 我们是老相识
She's biased. We go back quite a way.
而且我是她儿子的教父
And I'm also godfather to her teenage son.
她告诉我你不愿意接受升职
She told me you're reluctant to take promotion.
我只是觉得我不适合蹲办公室
I just don't think I'm built for a job behind a desk.
还是愿意待在海上
Still got my sea legs.
位居高位是有利的 Mike
Higher office does have its advantages, Mike,
那些好处绝对能填补你的无聊
that more than compensate for any boredom.
所有人都这么说
So people tell me.
天妇罗虾 黄瓜三明治 香肠面包卷
Tempura prawn, cucumber sandwiches, pig in a blanket.
你们谁能 抱歉
Does anybody? Oh, sorry.
你们谁能告诉我洗手间
Can anybody tell me where the gents is?
- 厕所在哪儿 - 你喝了多少杯这东西
- Bathroom. - How many of those have you had?
两三杯吧
Two or three.
我只是
I just, um...
这些喝起来挺不错的
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表