剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
I told you, I was playing poker.
我怎么可能同时出现在两个地方
How could I be in two places at the same time?
- 是啊 - 这不可能嘛
- Oh, yeah. - It's impossible.
- 你想多了 - 是我妄下断论了
- you're delusional. - I'm jumping to conclusions.
显然我生性多疑
I'm obviously a naturally suspicious person.
的确 你得改改你这毛病 RO
Better work on that, RO.
2Dads 海军不把此事查个水落石出
The navy's not gonna let it go, 2Dads,
是不会收手的
until they get to the bottom of it.
- 你到底什么意思 - 他们会花费大量资源进行调查
- What do you mean? - Well, they'll expend resources.
他们会找来目击者 让我们站成排挨个让他们辨认
They'll bring over witnesses, they'll put us in a line-up.
有可能还会让皇家专门调查委员会来处理这件事
It'll be like a royal commission.
持续时间越久 花越多的钱
And the longer that it goes on, the more money that they spend,
对那个罪魁祸首来说情况也越糟糕
the worse it is going to be for the culprit.
好了 2Dads Flynn中校等会要见你
OK, 2Dads, Commander Flynn will see you next.
- 长官 - 怎么了
- Ma'am. - Mm-hm.
我觉得我需要你的帮助
I think I'm gonna need your help.
他承认当时与店主产生了争执
He's admitted to getting into an argument with the owner
导致了打架并造成了对酒吧的损坏
which led to the fight and to the damage to the bar
还把鳄鱼从酒吧里弄了出来
and also to removing the crocodile from the premises.
一等海员 你为什么要把鳄鱼从酒吧弄出来
Leader, why did you remove the crocodile from the bar?
长官 我觉得它应该获得自♥由♥
Ma'am, I decided it should be liberated.
我很抱歉它被撞死了
I feel really bad it got run over.
长官 他是个动物爱好者
He's an animal lover, ma'am.
哦 这点值得称赞
Well, that's commendable.
但你的醉酒和不当行为
But your drunk and disorderly behaviour
还有损失费可不值得赞赏
and this damage bill isn't.
你让海军蒙羞了
You 've brought the navy into disrepute
你会在正式听证会上被起诉
and you will be charged at a formal hearing.
长官 我愿意接受一切
Ma'am, I'll be happy to accept
您觉得合适的惩罚
whatever punishment you see fit.
嗯 不过这还没决定
Well, that's yet to be decided.
首先 我想知道
Firstly, I'd like to know,
和你在一起的另一个海军是谁
who was the second sailor with you?
- 什么 长官 - 你听见了
- Ma'am? - You heard me.
另一个海军是谁
The second sailor, who was he?
没有别人
There wasn't anyone.
我当时是一个人 我 我一个人回到酒吧的
I was alone. I... I came back to the bar alone.
一等海员 投诉清楚地表明
Leader, the updated complaint clearly states
有两个人卷入了斗殴
there were two of you involved in the fight
你们两个人把鳄鱼从酒吧弄走了
and two of you who removed the croc from the bar!
哦 那个人啊 他就只是个...
Oh, that guy, he was just this guy...
行了吧 2Dads 为什么会有个你刚认识的人
Oh, come on, 2Dads, why would a guy you 've just met
为你挺身而出还帮你偷了宠物鳄鱼
defend you in a fight and help you steal a pet croc?
他也是个动物爱好者 长官
He was an animal lover too, sir.
我建议你把敷衍的态度给我收起来
I suggest you lose the smug attitude.
长官 他是自愿来坦白的
Ma'am, he came forward voluntarily.
他应该得到点信任
He should get some credit for that.
McGregor上尉
Lieutenant McGregor,
他很明显是在袒护队里的人
he's clearly protecting someone from the crew.
或者可能是盲目的忠诚
Or perhaps it's a case of misplaced loyalty.
不管是不是盲目的忠诚 他造成了破坏然后还说谎
Misplaced loyalty or not, he's being subversive and he's lying.
好吧
Well...
那是真的吗
Is THAT true?
长官 我真的不记得了
Ma'am, I honestly don't remember.
好吧 你有24小时回忆起来
Well, leader, you have 24 hours to improve that memory
给我个名字或者你可以开始找新工作了
and cough up a name or you can start looking for a new career.
给我出去
Get out of my office.
X 我...
X, I, uh...
Kate
Kate?
我理解你的所作所为 我也敬重你的忠诚
I understand what you're doing and I respect your loyalty.
无意冒犯 长官 但你并不理解
With respect, ma'am, you don't understand anything about it.
但我知道 你要丢饭碗了
you're about to screw up your career, I get that.
那你希望我怎么做 背信弃义吗
What do you expect me to do, turn dog?
那我以后还怎么做人
How long would I last?
上船 去找那个人
You get on the ship, you find the person
然后说服那个人出来自首
and you convince them to come forward.
我已经告诉过你了 我不认识那家伙
I already told you, I don't know the bloke.
2Dads 我以为你已经是船上最傻的人了
2Dads, I can't think of anyone on the ship dumber than you
不过显然还有个比你更傻的
but clearly there is someone.
把这个船员找出来 劝对方自觉站出来
Find them. Persuade them to step up.
进来
Come in.
- 能和你说几句吗 长官 - 当然
- Could I have a word, sir? - Sure.
和White中校谈的怎么样
How did you go with Commander White?
不是很好 长官
Um, not too good, sir.
这也正是我想和你说的
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
嗯 他们想要我...
Um, they want me...
我必需得坦白了 长官
I'm gonna have to come clean, sir,
否则他们就要把我踢出海军
otherwise they're gonna kick me out of the navy.
我们当时说好的 孩子
We had an agreement, son.
醉酒后的承诺只是酒后之言
A drunken promise is a drunken promise
但是他们要起诉我 长官
but they're gonna discharge me, sir.
你知道在澳大利亚皇家海军
Do you now how many leading seamen there are
有多少一等海员吗
in the Royal Australian Navy?
- 不知道 长官 - 2198名
- No, sir. - 2,198.
那你知道有多少个少校指挥官吗
Do you know how many lieutenant commander COs there are?
41名
41.
2200比41
22,00. 41.
你觉得谁更难被取代
Who do you think is the more difficult to replace?
少校 长官
The CO, sir.
这就是你要这么做的原因
Which is exactly why you're gonna do
一切为海军着想
what's best for the navy
自己担下一切责任
and take the full blame yourself.
即使要牺牲我的事业吗
Even if it means my career?
伙计 我看过你的文件
Mate, I've seen your file
而且相信我 White中校也看过了
and, believe me, so has Commander White.
你是个棘手的捣蛋鬼 Kosov-Meyer
you're a serial troublemaker, Kosov-Meyer,
明显轻视制度 叛逆
a conspicuous flouter of rules, subversive,
对上级长官不敬
disrespectful to your superior officers,
自命不凡 爱撒谎
a liar with a smug attitude.
- 谢谢您的夸奖 长官 - 没什么 别客气
- Thanks for talking me up, sir. - Oh, that's fine.
还有呢 我还可继续念
There's more. I can go on.
重点是 伙计 把我供出来
Point is, mate, you won't do yourself any favours
对你没有任何好处
if you go mouthing off about me.
没人会相信你的
No-one will believe you.
你可以走了
You can go.
你还好吗
You OK?
一点也不 他们要把我踢走了
No, I'm not. They're gonna kick me out.
什么
What?!
你明明已经自首了 不是吗
But you owned up, right?
我还有24小时 不 20小时
I've got 24 hour... no, 20 hours
来告诉他们当时和我在一起的另一个海军是谁
to let them know who the other sailor was with me
或者我走人
or else I'm gonna get kicked out.
所以还有别人吗
So there's someone else?
是谁
Who was it?
那重要吗 RO 反正你是不会相信我的
What does it matter, RO? You're not gonna believe me.
你可以试试啊
You could try me.
你觉得他袒护的人是谁
So who do you think he's protecting?
- 他喜欢Bird 是你吗 - 不是
- He fancies Bird. Was it you? - No.
Bird一整晚都在打扫烤箱啊 Bomber
Bird was cleaning ovens all night, Bomber.
- 可不是整晚 Charge - 她没离开过船
- Not ALL night, Charge. - She didn't leave the ship.
你当时在哪儿呢 Bomber
And where were you, Bomber?
- 不是我 - 当然不是
- It wasn't me. - Of course it wasn't.
得了吧 她都没去过那酒吧
Oh, come on, she wasn't even there.
不是吗
Were you?
怎么了 我现在是透明人了吗
Oh, what, so I'm invisible now?
从我厨房♥出去
Get out of my galley.
- 我以为我们约好了的 - 我以为我们取消了
- I thought we had a date. - I thought we cancelled.
我就是想知道你今天为什么从我面前走开了
I'd just like to know why you walked away from me today.
因为你变了
Because you 've turned.
这是什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
显然 你现在已经是个官僚主义者了
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表