剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
- Dutchy 做好准备 - 是
- Dutchy, get ready. - Sir.
我能跟你谈谈吗
May I have a word?
当他们发现来的不是Wantha
When they see that it's not Wantha,
很有可能他们会惊慌起来
chances are they are going to freak.
那就希望他们对珠宝更有兴趣吧
Hopefully they'll be more interested in the jewels...
但是如果他们不呢 如果他们开始开枪呢
But what if they're not? What if they start shooting?
就是说啊
Exactly.
这是一个危险的行动 这就是为什么我让Dutchy...
This is a dangerous operation. That's why Dutchy...
不 一个女人才更不容易引起他们的警惕
No, a woman is less likely to cause them any alarm.
不会
No.
不会吗
No?
你真不这么认为吗
You really don't think so?
好吧 也许 但谁也不能保证
Alright, maybe. But there's no guarantee of that.
我们不知道我们对付的是什么人
We don't know who we're dealing with.
我们要优先考虑Mia Douglas的安全
The safety of Mia Douglas has to be our first priority.
但如果你出了什么事呢
And what if something happens to you?
- 长官 作为指挥官... - Kate
- Sir, as commanding officer... - Kate.
不 不 别这样
No, no! Don't do this.
是你自己又回到船上的 这是你的决定
YOU came back on the ship. It was YOUR choice.
你决定让我们之间保持职业化的关系
YOUR choice to keep it professional.
所以现在不要再对我谈什么私人感情
This can't get personal between us now.
可是我无法阻止我对你的感觉
I can't just block out how I feel about you.
我 是这次行动中唯一合理的人选
I am the only logical choice for this operation
你也知道这一点
and you know that.
好吧
Alright.
Dutchy和你一起去
Dutchy goes with you.
不 他太过莽撞了
No. He is too much of a cowboy.
如果有枪战的话 他是全舰最理想的人选
He's the one man on this boat you want in a fire fight.
不 不行
No. No.
他和你一起去 不然你就别去了
He goes with you. Or you don't go at all.
Dutchy 别逞英雄好吗
Dutchy? No cowboy heroics.
把那个女孩安全地带回家就好 明白吗
Just bring the girl home safe, understood?
明白 长官
Yes, boss.
- 都准备好了吗 - 马上
- Are we all set? -Just about.
我们把弹匣放在你们的座位下面
Now, we've set a clip just under the seat for your gun,
以防他们搜你们的身
just in case they search you.
那里还有两个备用弹匣
And there's two spare magazines there as well.
拿好无线电
Got a radio.
GPS
GPS.
那个女孩安全之前 保持无线电通讯安静
Radio silence until the girl's secure.
我们会在监视屏上一直盯着你们
And we'll be eyeballing you the whole time on EOD,
所以 你们懂的 不要乱来
so, you know, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
X
X!
Wantha太太的珠宝
Mrs Wantha's jewels.
对一个不怎么会说英语的人来说
For somebody who doesn't speak much English,
她倒是很会说脏话
she knows some choice swearwords.
连水手听了都脸红 是吗 2Dads
Made a sailor blush, did she, 2Dads?
差不多
Just about.
- 这个要装上船吗 - 噢不
- Stow this? - Uh, no.
- 你找到钥匙了吗 - 没
- Did you find a key for that? - Nup.
那个妻子说她不知道
Wifey says she's got no idea
Swain在他的口袋里找过了 也没有
and Swain looked through the old man's pockets - nada.
如果我们知道交出去的是什么东西就好了
It would be good to know what we're handing over.
- X 我可以强行把锁打开 - 我们没有那么多时间了
- I can force that, X. - We haven't got time for that.
我们就这样拿过去
We'll just take it as it is.
- 好了吗 Dutchy - 好了
- OK, Dutchy? - Yep.
给你
Here you go.
祝我们好运吧
Wish us luck.
平安回来
Just come home safe.
好运
Good luck.
不要让他们离开你的视线
Don't let them out of your sight.
绝对不会的 长官
No way, sir.
这就是约定地点了
This is it.
我们按时到了
We're right on time.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
多久了
How long?
将近20分钟了
It's coming up to 20 minutes.
也许他们改变主意了
Maybe they're having second thoughts.
我是说那些绑匪 不是XO和Dutchy
The kidnappers, not XO and Dutchy.
谢了 RO
Thanks, RO.
希望他们只是很谨慎而已
Hopefully, they're just being cautious.
你是在说绑匪 不是XO和Dutchy吧
The kidnappers, not XO and Dutchy?
是的 我是在说绑匪
Yes, the kidnappers.
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
为什么 长官
Why, ma'am?
鉴于我们在这个鸟不生蛋的地方坐着
Seeing we're out here in the middle of nowhere
天知道要会碰到什么事
facing God only knows what,
我只是想 这样也许可以打发时间
I just thought it might help pass the time.
好吧
Ok.
你和Charge相处得很好 对吧
You and Charge have hit it off pretty well, yeah?
- 对 - 是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他不是我喜欢的类型
He's not my type.
不 不 我不是在说你是...
Oh, no, no, I wasn't suggesting that you...
这只是个玩笑 对吧
Oh, that's a joke. Right.
- 是的 长官 - 好吧
- Yes, ma'am. - Yeah.
但你看起来和大多数船员都相处得很好
But you seem to hit it off with most of the crew.
是的 他们是一个很好的团队 长官
Yeah. They're a good group, ma'am.
是的 他们的确是
Yeah, they are. They are.
问题是你看起来不是很喜欢我
The thing is you don't seem to like me very much.
我也不知道为什么
And I don't know why.
我不经常有人际交往方面的问题
I don't usually have a problem with people.
我觉得你还不错 长官
I think you're OK, ma'am.
你真的这么认为
You do?
是的
Yeah.
我知道有些人可能会觉得
Well, I know that I can come across
我有点难以接近
as a little unapproachable.
我没有注意到 长官
I haven't noticed that, ma'am.
我偶尔会注意到
Well, I've noticed once or twice
你在看着我
you looking at me.
他们到底在哪里
Where ARE they?
我怎么样看着你 长官
In what way, ma'am?
有点像你现在这样 好奇地看着我
A little bit like you are now. Curious way.
如果我冒犯到你了 我道歉
Sorry if I've offended you.
不 不 你没有冒犯到我
No, no. You haven't at all.
实际上 我感到很荣幸
As a matter of fact, I'm quite flattered.
只是 我们一起在船上生活
It's just that living and working together,
一起在船上工作 彼此很接近...
on a ship in close quarters...
你是在引述不深交准则的内容吗
Are you quoting from the non-fraternisation guidelines?
是 我是
Yes, I am. I am.
- 你在说我们的关系 - 是的
- In relation to you and me? - Yes.
- 你是喜欢我吗 - 什么
- Are you hitting on me, ma'am? - What?
不 不 不 不 我以为你...
No. No, no. No. I thought that you...
你以为我喜欢你
You thought I was hitting on YOU?
我以为你可能对我有好感...
I thought you might have had feelings for me and that...
笑什么
What?
对不起 长官 但这是我听过的最好笑的事
Oh, sorry, ma'am, but that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
你为什么...
Well, how did you...
- Charge - Charge
- Charge. - Charge?
Charge告诉我 那就是像你这样的人
Charge told me that that's how guys like you
表达感情的方式 我非灭了他不可
express their feelings - and I'm going to kill him.
我要先折磨他很长一段时间
I am going to torture him for a very long time first
然后再灭了他
and then I am going to kill him.
他们看起来很开心
They seem to be enjoying themselves.
是啊
Yeah.
长官 雷达上显示
Sir, I have a positive radar contact
一个目标正在靠近小艇
approaching the Zodiac.
从270度方向
Bearing 2-7-0.
有多快
How fast?
看起来他们速度非常快
Uh, looks like they're going very fast.
航速大概有50节 长官
I would guess 50 knots, sir.
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表