剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
but these bruises are concerning.
但是这些擦伤比较严重
How are the ribs?
肋骨呢
They're fine.
没事
What was your plan, take these guys on single-handed?
这就是你的计划吗 单枪匹马去抓住那些家伙
I didn't expect to hit paydirt, boss.
我也没想到就这样中彩了 老大
I just thought I could follow the cafe owner
我只是想 如果跟着咖啡店老板
and he'd lead me to a middle man
他就能引我找到中间人
that I could press for information.
从而获取情报
According to Charge, you were meant to phone it in
根据Charge所说 你应该及时上报
if you discovered anything related to these grog runners.
所有你发现的关于酒品走私犯的事
Yeah.
是
I'll call the local cop, Sergeant Booker.
我会打给当地警♥察♥ Booker警佐
We searched the alley - no sign of a grog shop
我们搜过了小巷 没有酒肆的痕迹
and no-one in the area has seen or heard anything.
也没人看到或听到了什么
What about this cafe owner?
咖啡店老板呢
He reckons the young man here was after a prostitute
他以为那个年轻人是来招♥妓♥的
and he told him to get lost.
他叫他滚开
That's a load of rubbish.
真是胡扯
I'm not saying I believe him, but your word against his.
我不是说我相信他 只是他们各执一词
We need to find the men responsible, Sergeant.
我们需要找到所有涉案的人 警佐
Yeah, I wanna find them too, Captain.
嗯 我也想啊 上校
Sly grog's a big problem around here.
私酒在这里是个大问题
It's not just about the sly grog.
不仅仅是私酒
These men have also stolen weapons.
这些人还偷了武器
What do you mean? What kind of weapons?
什么意思 什么样的武器
Where did they get them from? From us.
从哪里偷来的 从我们这里
Five 9mm Brownings.
五支九毫米的勃朗宁
Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?
你们昨天怎么没告诉我
I was hoping we could take care of it ourselves.
我本来希望我们能自己解决这事儿
It's not really something I want made public.
我不希望这件事公之于众
Five loaded handguns not really something I want in my town.
我也不太希望五支上了膛的手♥枪♥出现在我的镇上
I understand and I apologise.
我理解 我也很抱歉
I should have been up-front with you.
我应该提前告诉你
But now you realise how important it is
但是现在你知道找到这些
that we find these grog runners.
私酒贩子的人有多么重要了
Well, I'll do what I can.
我会尽力而为
You say you've got a video that can identify them?
你说你有可以确认他们身份的视频
Dutchy will bring it back for you.
Dutchy会给你的
Dutchy, last night, were you trying to redeem yourself
Duychy 昨天晚上你是想要将功赎罪呢
or were you genuinely looking for a drink?
还是真的想要喝一杯
I watched the tape of the boarding again.
我又看了一遍船上的视频
Something was going on with you. What was it?
你有些不对劲 怎么了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
RO was right.
RO是对的
You had a chance to take the guy with the machete out
你本来有机会搞定那个拿刀的家伙
and that's an opportunity you would normally not pass up.
而且你向来不会错失这种机会
What are you saying, X, that I let him attack you?
你想说什么 X 我故意让他袭击你的吗
No.
不
I know that your boarding officer was killed in the Gulf.
我知道你的指挥官在海湾战争中被杀
What does that have to do with anything?
和这有关系吗
If you have any residual issues from that incident...
如果那件事对你还有残余的影响的话
I was counselled on that. ...you need to get some help.
我做过心理咨♥询♥ 你需要帮助
No! I have been passed fully fit for duty.
不 我已经通过了测试 可以出任务
Now, if you've got a problem with that,
如果你对此有什么意见
write it up in a report.
就写在报告里吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I need to speak with the owner. Is he around?
我想和店主谈谈 他在吗
Terry? No, he went to Darwin this morning.
Terry 他不在 他今天早上去了达尔文
Darwin? Yeah. For a holiday.
达尔文 对 去休假了
Ooh! No, wait, wait.
噢 不 等等 等等
Wait. I'm a federal agent. I'm a federal agent.
等等 我是联邦探员 我是个联邦探员
Think you cricked my neck. You're lucky I didn't break it.
我觉得你扭伤了我的脖子 没有扭断你的脖子就算你走运
So how do I really know you're an undercover fed?
我怎么知道你究竟是不是卧底的联邦探员
Well, if I wasn't, you'd be dead.
如果我不是 你现在就已经死了
Mate, you got off lightly last night. I pulled all my punches.
伙计 你昨晚就那样跑了 是因为我放水了
Really? Didn't feel like it.
真的吗 不像啊
Well, how come you got away so easily?
不然你怎么能轻易逃掉
I distracted them, not you.
是我转移了他们的注意力 不是你
Just like I made sure that officer chick of yours
当时也是我出手让你们那个女军官
didn't get dragged into it on the boat.
远离了船上的这些事情
So where's all this stuff headed?
所以这些东西都要运到哪里
Round these islands or what?
周围的岛屿还是什么地方
No, the island trade's chickenfeed.
不 这个岛上的交易只是小钱
This operation is worth millions.
整个行动牵涉上百万
It's got links to organised crime
还跟这里和东南亚的
here and in South-East Asia.
犯罪团伙有联♥系♥
Most of this stuff is headed south - Sydney, Melbourne.
大部分东西要运到南边 悉尼 墨尔本
You got the grog, you got the players, why not pounce?
你掌握了私酒 还有涉案人员 为什么不收网
We don't have all the players.
我并不知道所有涉案人员
Quinn and the boys are working for someone this end
Quinn和他的手下在为这边的一个人干活
but I don't know who
但我不知道是谁
and we don't have all the Asian connections yet.
而且我们还没有弄清整个亚洲关系网
So what's the next move?
所以下一步的行动是什么
For you to stay the hell out of the way.
对你来说 就是不要掺和进来
No. I'm sorry, mate, I can't do that.
不 对不起 伙计 我做不到
I've gotta get our guns back. Forget your guns.
我要把我们的枪拿回来 别管你们的枪了
I am this close to smashing
差一点点我就能捣毁
an international racket in black market booze.
这个国际地下酒市了
The last thing I need is navy sticking their big ships in...
我最不需要的就是海军进来插一
Quinn, hey. What are you doing here?
Quinn 嘿 你在这干什么
Dutchy? Swaino?
Dutchy Swaino
Clean linen.
床单洗好了
Campaign medal, my arse.
纪念章个鬼啊
You could dream, Leo.
你也可以的 Leo
Shit.
该死
Oh, no.
噢 不
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, I was just delivering your linen, Swaino,
噢 Swaino 我只是把你们的床单送过来
and I was busting to go, so...
我正好又很急 所以
You finished? Yeah, yeah.
你结束了吗 嗯 好了
Yeah.
完了
OK. Are you going to flush? No.
好 那你要冲吗 不
Nah, there's water restrictions, Swaino.
不 Swaino 我们有用水限制
If it's yellow, let it mellow.
小便就留着下次冲
We make our own water, you goose.
我们自己有供水 笨蛋
N...
不
Hey, by the way, Charge wants you
嘿 对了 Charge要你
to check those fuses up on 1 deck if you can.
去一楼甲板检查一下保险丝
Yes! Thank you!
太好了 谢天谢地
Thank you.
太感谢了
Still no luck, boss. Been round every one of these boats.
还是没找到 老大 每艘船都去过了
They're all happy for us to come on board for a look.
他们都愿意让我们上船看看
There's no cache of illegal alcohol on these vessels.
没有发现这些船上有任何非法酒类
Or our guns and radios.
也没有我们的枪和无线电
What do we do now? Not much we can do.
我们现在怎么办 没什么可以做的了
We return to base, face the music.
我们回基地 接受惩罚
Sir, I need to speak with you. What is it?
长官 我需要和你谈谈 怎么了
Excuse me, Captain, got some news
打扰一下 上校 有关于你要找的
on that 'Breakaway III' you're all looking for.
那艘脱逃者三号♥的消息
You found her? Nah.
你找到她了 没有
But old Gus who runs the port up in Nurambie
但是管理纽兰比港口的老兄Gus
reckons he's just spotted her heading out to sea.
觉得他刚刚看到那艘船出海了
OK, Maxine, thank you.
好的 Maxine 谢谢你
NAVCOM will speak to the federal police,
海军指挥部会和联邦调查局联♥系♥
see if they can confirm an agent on this case.
看他们是否有探员在办这个案子
He said he was close to making arrests, boss.
他说他很快就能结案了 长官
And what about our guns?
那我们的枪呢
He said forget about the guns.
他说别管枪了
He doesn't want the navy getting involved.
他不想让海军参与进来
No way.
不可能
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表