剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
D'you hear there? Captain speaking.
我们可能在水面上找到幸存者了
Looks like we have somebody in the water.
救生员 靠过去
Swimmer of the watch, close up.
收绳子 一点一点来
Heave in on the recovery line! Hand over hand.
是个男性 长官 不是Caroline
It's a male, sir. It's not Caroline.
穿着件"白骑士"的救生衣
Wearing a 'White Knight' vest.
坐标发射器呢
What about the EPIRB?
不 身上没有 老大
Nuh, nothing here, boss.
好的 Swain 我们需要继续搜索
OK, Swain. We'll need to continue our search.
我依照你的要求调查了你们刚刚登上的那艘船
I ran that check you requested on the MV 'Trader Star',
名叫"贸易之星"的商船
the vessel you just boarded.
等会儿再说 RO
Not now, RO.
你真的应该看看
Really think you should look at
我手上的报告 长官
that piece of paper I just handed you, sir.
这不是那艘"贸易之星"
This isn't the 'Trader Star'.
是的 我们刚登上去的那艘船假冒了身份
That's right. The boat we just boarded stole its identity.
我们逮到他们了
We had them.
却放他们走了
And we let them go!
我们现在又发现了两具尸体
We've recovered two more bodies.
所以现在一共有三名男性受害者
So we have three male victims,
都穿着"白骑士"的救生背心
all wearing 'White Knight' life jackets.
也许这位叫Caroline的女士还活着
Maybe this Caroline woman is still alive.
我已经通知了海军指挥部
I've alerted NAVCOM,
把死者照片发送给White中校
sent photos of the deceased to Commander White,
看能不能确定他们的身份
see if we can ID them.
是Knocker啊 她怎么样
Knocker! How is she?
别让她听到你这么叫她
Don't ever let her hear you call her that.
在海军里 如果你姓White
In the navy, if your surname is White,
别人就会叫你Knocker
you're gonna get called Knocker.
上一个这么叫她的水手
Last sailor to call her that
在一处封闭军事基地生不如死
found himself mopping out the heads in a military lock-up.
Knocker...她给我施压要我接受升职
Knocker... is pressuring me to take promotion.
嗯哼 但你没几次能成功
Mm-hm. How many times can you turn down promotion
拒绝升职的机会了哦
without it reflecting poorly on you?
你是想把我赶下船 是吧 X
you'd have me off this boat, would you, X?
岸上工作的职位确实有它的优势
A shore posting does have its advantages.
我是指挥官
Co.
长官 海岸警卫队发现了通讯信♥号♥♥
Sir, Coastwatch have spotted that contact
仅距离我舰南方15英里
only 15 miles to our south.
谢了 RO 通知一等船员来办公室
Thanks, RO. Pipe senior sailors to ship's office.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
一等船员到办公室报到
Senior sailors report to ship's office.
我们要突击登船吗 长官
Are we gonna snatch board them, sir?
没那么快 Dutchy
Not immediately, Dutchy.
我觉得他们把那位女士扣押在船上
I believe they have the woman on board
如果我们冒然进攻 他们可能会杀了她
and they may kill her if we attempt a daylight take-down.
那你有什么打算
So, what do you have in mind?
等天黑
As soon as it's dark,
我们在两艘气艇间拴上绳子
we set up both the RHIBs in the path of the 'Trader Star'
开到贸易之星的航道上
with a rope cable strung between them.
熄掉引擎 隐蔽在黑夜中
Engines off, blacked out.
隐蔽自己
Completely invisible.
当目标行驶到绳上时
When our target vessel drives into the rope...
它会悄无声息地把充气艇拉到船体两侧
It silently pulls the RHIBs in towards the hull.
充气艇船体并行时 我们立即登船
The RHIBs move alongside and we board her.
这是机密战术
It's a stealth tactic.
海盗就这么用过 效果出奇
It's been used by pirates with lethal effect.
好的 天很快就要黑了
OK, it'll be dark soon.
安排好两艘充气艇 带好装备
Prepare both RHIB teams and kit up.
- 穿好防弹衣 多带点弹♥药♥ - 是
- Full Kevlar, extra plates. - Sir.
长官 我想带队
Sir, I wanna lead it.
你现在属于禁止战斗的状态
Well, you're still on light duties.
我们有新的突击队员 我的作战经验
We have a new Buffer, and this is the kind of operation
正好可以在此次任务上发挥作用
where my experience would be invaluable.
在这种情况下 我的经验应该就足够了
In this instance, my experience might have to suffice.
你知道的 你没必要保护我 我已经做好准备了
You know, you don't have to protect me. I'm ready to go.
- 我没有那个意思 - 那是因为升职吗
- It's nothing to do with that. - Is it about the promotion?
你刚应要求走上文职岗位
you're being pressured to take a desk job,
现在突然又想回到最前线玩命吗
suddenly you wanna put yourself in the line of fire?
如果你觉得我是想送死 我可以回答你我没有
I don't have a death wish, if that's what you're saying.
不 但你可能有点过激了
No! But maybe you're overcompensating.
我向这位女士承诺过会保护她安全
I gave this woman my word I'd keep her safe.
可我食言了
I didn't deliver on that.
惊雷和闪电
'Thunder' and 'Lightning',
海莫斯利号♥正在引导你们就位
this is 'Hammersley' vectoring you into position.
向左五度
Come left five degrees.
收到 X
Roger that, X.
"惊雷"和"闪电"是什么
What's 'Thunder' and 'Lightning'?
哦 那是充气艇的代号♥
Oh, they're code call signs for the RHIBs,
因为我们的吉祥物是雷神索尔
because our mascot is Thor.
我们在追的那艘船在哪里
Where's the boat we're chasing?
在我们的监控系统上
They're on our surveillance system.
在那
There.
所以充气艇正在前往拦截点 是吗
So the RHIBs are heading for an interception point, right?
对的 也就是这里
Mm-hm, which is here,
准备实施秘密偷袭
in preparation for a stealth take-down.
酷毙了
That's awesome.
对啊 肯定比高三精彩
Yeah, it beats Year 12, I bet.
惊雷和闪电 可以开始了
'Thunder' and 'Lightning', that should do it.
"贸易之星"现在北方3海里
The MV 'Trader Star' is now three nautical miles north
正向你们驶来 完毕
on a direct heading for you, over.
喂 接着
Oi, catch!
好的 Dutchy 去西边的那个点
OK, Dutchy. Take up position to the west.
80码长的绳子应该够用 尽可能地拉直它
80 yards of line should do it. Keep it as taut as we can.
收到
Copy that.
X 这里有点情况
X, there's something going on here.
船长 这里是X 完毕
Captain, X. Over.
说吧 X
Go ahead, X.
长官 我们发现"贸易之星"上有动作
Sir, we have some action on the 'Trader Star'.
我看到几个人进入一艘快艇
I'm looking at some men climbing into a speedboat.
他们在移♥动♥中 长官
They're on the move, sir.
他们在朝我们驶来吗
Are they heading for us?
不是 他们正朝东移♥动♥
That is a negative. They are on an easterly heading.
快速航行 你的指示是什么
Travelling at a good clip. What do you advise?
你确定他们都是男性吗 人♥质♥不在他们中间吗
Are you sure they were all men? The hostage wasn't amongst them?
对 我觉得人♥质♥不在 长官
No, I don't think so, sir.
那她还在贸易之星上 所以我们按照原计划执行 完毕
Then she's still on the 'Trader' so we stick to our plan. Out.
绳子已经很紧了 头儿
Rope's pretty taut, boss.
好的 Dutchy 保持原位 熄灭引擎
OK, Dutchy, hold there. Let's cut our engines.
收到
Copy that.
"惊雷"和"闪电" 你们的位置很好
'Thunder' and 'Lightning', you are in a good position.
贸易之星几乎
The MV 'Trader Star' is going to intercept you
是从你们中间穿过
almost right through the middle.
完毕
Over.
准备好
Get ready.
二重防护准备
Secondaries off.
二重防护准备
Secondaries off.
"贸易之星"已经上钩了
The 'Trader' has hooked the line.
等会儿 她前行的时候会把汽艇
In a moment, she'll draw the RHIBs to her sides
引到她旁边
as she moves forward
然后我们就登船
and then we board her.
Dutchy
Dutchy!
Charge 2Dads Bomber 跟着我
Charge! 2Dads, Bomber, with me!
别动
Stay where you are!
过来 过来
Over here. Over here!
趴下 快趴下
Get down! Down!
2Dads Charge 我抓住他了
2Dads! Charge, I've got it.
- 看着他 - 趴下
- Take him. - Down on the ground!
趴在地上 手放背后
Flat on the ground. Hands behind your back!
引擎已关闭 上层甲板安全
Engines cut. Upper deck secure.
收到 Swain Dutchy 跟我来
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表