剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
50节
50 knots!
我看到他们了
I got a visual.
- Wantha在哪里 - 别开枪
- Where's Wantha? - Don't shoot.
- 他受伤了 - 什么
- He's been injured. - What?!
他摔倒了 扭伤了脚踝 所以他派我们来
He fell and broke his ankle, so he sent us.
我们有你要求的所有东西
We have everything that you've asked for.
- 那个女孩在哪里 - 在下面
- Where's the girl? - Below.
- 我们要见见她 - 你们必须照我们说的做
- We need to see her. - You need to do as you're told.
你如果开枪 这东西马上就会下海底去
You shoot us and this goes straight to the bottom.
我们要先见到小女孩
Show us the girl.
带她上来
Get her.
嗨 Mia 没事 一切都会好的
Hey, Mia. It's OK. It's going to be OK.
待会再说 先交货
We'll see about that. Give us the stuff.
快点
Come on!
钥匙呢
The key?
我们没有钥匙
We don't have a key.
什么
What?!
Wantha受伤了 时间不多 他一定忘了...
Wantha was in pain. Time was running out. He just forgot...
一群废...用切割机切开
What a load of... Use the cutters.
小儿科
Too easy.
如果玩阴的 你们死定了
If this is a trick, you're dead.
绝对没有 绝对没有
It's no trick. It's no trick.
快好了
Now!
你个杂种
You mongrel.
- 整开了 - 收起来
- Gotcha. - Put it away!
来瞧瞧一百万长啥样
Let's see what a million bucks looks like.
X 别
X! No!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
Mia 下去 别出来
Mia, get down and stay in there!
快开过去
Let's get there.
- 双引擎全速前进 - 双引擎全速前进
- Full ahead, both engines. - Full ahead, both engines.
你死定了 贱♥人♥
I'm gonna do you, bitch!
Charge
Charge?
他们逃出了我们的视线范围 长官
We've lost visual contact, sir.
我们赶不上他们的速度
We can't match his speed.
船只型号♥与上周在南端
Description fits a speedboat
被偷的一架高速游艇相符
stolen from down south last week.
最高时速 55节
Top speed - 55 knots.
航程 200英里 想去哪儿就去哪儿
Range - 200 miles. She can go wherever she wants.
长官 我们快靠近Dutchy了
Sir, we're approaching Dutchy in the water.
要减速放汽艇下海吗
Want to reduce speed to launch the RHIB?
长官
Sir?
- 双引擎减速 - 双引擎减速
- Slow ahead, both engines. - Slow ahead, both engines.
准备接Dutchy归船
Prepare to recover Dutchy.
海岸警卫队派了飞机去那个区域
Coastwatch have directed an aircraft to that area.
卫星呢
What about satellite?
我提出了紧急请求
I've put in an urgent request.
Maxine 我的XO和小女孩都在那只船上
Maxine, my X O is on that boat with the girl.
我很清楚现在的情况 Mike
I'm aware of the situation, Mike.
我们都在全力以赴
We are doing everything we can.
Kate是一位有经验有头脑的军官
Kate's an experienced and resourceful officer.
而且她也知道我们会找她
And she knows we'll be searching for her.
希望她 也能找到办法自救
Hopefully, she'll find a way to help herself.
这些人都杀人不眨眼
These men have already killed.
Mike 我一有消息
As soon as I hear anything, Mike,
就会第一个通知你 行吗
you will be the first to know, OK?
嘿
Hey.
噢 宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
会没事的
It's going to be OK.
不 不会
No, it's not.
你的头在流血 你也被关起来了
You've got blood on your head and you're a prisoner too.
宝贝 我的朋友们会来救我们的 知道吗
Sweetheart, my friends are going to be looking for us. OK?
别哭 别哭
Don't cry. Don't cry.
我昏了多久了
How long have I been here?
不知道 没太久
I don't know. Not very long.
好 很好
Ok. Ok.
好了 现在 你乖乖坐着 好吗
OK, now, I need you to hold on, alright?
这个 Mia 把这个穿上
Here, Mia. I need you to put this on.
我不想穿
I don't want to.
穿上
Please put it on.
Mia 听话
Mia, just do it.
拜托 宝贝 穿上
Please, honey. Just do it.
好了
Ok.
你别哭了
You don't need to cry.
- 你在找什么 - 我也不知道
- What are you looking for? - I really don't know.
这个
This.
它能把我的朋友找来
This will bring my friends.
好了
Ok...
我伸手拿武器 但还是慢了一步
I went for one of my weapons, but I was too slow.
都怪我把事情搞砸了 长官
It's my fault things went bad, sir.
我们都看在眼里 不是你的错
We saw what happened. Wasn't your fault.
- 长官 我... - 别说了
- Sir, I... - Carry on.
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
长官 搜救协调中心
Sir, Rescue Coordination Centre
搜到那架高速艇携带的应急无线电示位标信♥号♥♥
have picked up an EPIRB registered to the speedboat.
肯定是X发的
Well, that must be the X.
航向33度
Steer 2-8-7.
转向2000
Revolutions 2-0-0-0.
航向33度 转向...
Steering 2-8-7. Revolutions...
RO 每两分钟给我报一次堪培拉发来的数据
RO, get me updates from Canberra every two minutes.
绘制出他们的航线
I want to be able to plot their course.
就算追不上他们
If we can't catch them,
也要找出他们的目的地
we might be able to work out where they're headed.
这是应急信标
It's one of those emergency beacons.
是呀 我知道这玩意儿
Yeah, I know what it is.
那就处理了它
Well, get rid of it.
解决掉她
Get rid of HER.
有遗言吗
Got any last words?
搜救协调中心失去信♥号♥♥了 长官
The RCC just lost the signal, sir.
- 什么 - 无线电♥信♥标消失了
- What? - EPIRB's gone dead.
输入所有的定位数据
OK, input any positional data we have
尽力估算出航线
and try and estimate a course.
我们的数据不多 长官
We wouldn't have much, sir.
照做就对了
Just do it.
嗨 苦瓜脸
Hey, long face.
你还好吗
Coping alright there?
只是不停地想躺在垃圾室的尸体
Just can't stop thinking about that body in the garbage room.
X现在可能死了
Now the X could be dead
不会
Hey.
没必要总是往坏处想 Bird
There's no point imagining the worst, Bird.
人一不小心就会被自己的想象力打败
Your imagination will get the better of you every time.
那你想让我怎么办
What do you suggest, then?
因为我现在真的很害怕
Because I'm just really scared right now.
首先 你应该把注意力
Well, I think you're better off
集中在你所知道的事上
concentrating on what you know, for one thing.
我只知道X在某个地方
What I know is that the X is out there somewhere
被一帮杀人犯和绑匪挟持着
with a bunch of murderers and kidnappers
而我们完全联♥系♥不上她
and that we've lost all communication with her.
是的 但你也知道她很聪明也很坚强
Yes, but you also know that she's smart and tough.
还有我们在全力搜救她
And we're doing everything we can to search for her.
你这人看事真的很乐观 是吗 Dutchy
you're a glass-half-full kind of person, aren't you, Dutchy?
毕竟这是唯一的法子了
It's the only way to be.
你们要带我们去哪儿
Right, where are you taking us?
走
Move!
- 嘿 - 走 走
- Hey! - Move! Move!
等等
Wait.
她都...听着
She's been... Listen!
她需要食物和水
She's going to need food and water.
你没看出来吗
Have you thought that through?
再啰嗦 信不信我宰了你 快走
Keep talking and I'm going to cut you in half. Now move!
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表