剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
海岸警卫队昨天发现了他的游艇希尔维拉多号♥
Coastwatch spotted his cruiser, the 'Silverado', yesterday.
今天早上我们的卫星上捕捉到了图像
We picked her up on satellite this morning.
它在你们的监管区域内
She's in your sector.
收到坐标
Coordinates just coming in.
他不会轻易把女孩交出来的
He's hardly going to hand the girl over without an argument.
谁都不想被扯进家庭纷争中
No-one likes getting caught up in domestic disputes,
尤其是涉及到孩子的时候
especially where kids are involved.
不过记住了 Mia的安全要放在首位
Just remember - Mia's safety comes first.
好了 你们都听见了 行动吧
OK, you heard her. Let's move.
- 转向149度 - 遵命 转向149度
- Steer 1-4-9. - Steering 1-4-9, ma'am.
头儿 看到一艘船
Boss, a visual.
距离 6海里
Range - six nautical miles.
它刚刚才启动引擎
She's just starting her engines,
企图逃跑
trying to make a run for it.
我们还处于海平线以下吧
We'd still be below the horizon.
是 他们肯定是在他们的雷达上发现我们了
Yeah, they must have pinged us on their radar.
是希尔维拉多号♥
It's the 'Silverado'.
他们最高时速能到多少
What's their top speed?
18 20海里 它很漂亮 但开不快
18, 20 knots. She's pretty, just not real fast.
好 X 让他们尝尝我们的厉害
OK, X. Let's show them who they're dealing with.
遵命
Sir.
队员前往登船区域 队员前往登船区域
Hands to boarding stations. Hands to boarding stations.
队员前往登船区域
Hands to boarding stations.
希尔维拉多号♥ 熄掉引擎 准备接受登船检查
'Silverado', stop your engines and prepare to be boarded.
重复一遍 熄掉引擎 准备接受登船检查
Repeat - stop your engines and prepare to be boarded.
有看到那个女孩的任何踪迹吗 Dutchy
Is there any sign of the girl, Dutchy?
没有 X 他们也没有减速
Negative, X. They're not slowing down either.
好了 让我们靠上去
OK, let's come alongside.
Dutchy跟我一起 我们负责控制住Wantha和船员
Dutchy with me - we'll contain Wantha and the crew.
Swain 你带2Dads去找Mia Douglas
Swain, you take 2Dads and find Mia Douglas.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
下去
Get off!
喂 喂 冷静点 先生 你 坐下
Hey, hey. Calm down, sir. You - sit down.
我是澳大利亚海军的McGregor上尉
I'm Lieutenant McGregor from the Australian Navy.
我才不在乎你♥他♥妈♥是谁呢
I don't give a hell who you are.
我们有理由相信你绑♥架♥了一个小女孩
We believe you have a young girl aboard.
- 什么小女孩 - 你女儿
- What young girl? - Your daughter.
她在她母亲的监护下被非法绑♥架♥了
She has been taken unlawfully from the custody of her mother.
你是在指控我绑♥架♥了自己的女儿吗
Are you accusing me of taking my own daughter?
Wantha先生
Mr Wantha...
不要碰我 你们无权呆在这里
Do not touch me! You have no right to be here.
从法律上来说我们是有权的 先生
Legally, sir, we do.
- 别着急 Dutchy - X
- Take it easy, Dutchy. - X!
底下没有小女孩的踪迹
No sign of the girl below.
- 她在哪里 - 我不知道
- Where is she? - I have no idea.
- 这是谁 - 我妻子
- Who is this? - My wife.
Wantha先生 你为什么一看到我们就开始逃跑呢
Mr Wantha, why did you run when you saw us coming?
我以为你们是海盗
Thought you were pirates.
噢 我们看起来像海盗吗
Oh, do we look like pirates?
在经历了你们国家对我所做了的事之后 是的
After what your country's done to me, yes!
澳大利亚毫无公正可言 你们不能就这样抢走别人的孩子
Australia has no justice. You cannot take a man's child.
好吧 先生 要不你给我们解释一下
Well, sir, maybe you can explain to us
为什么你会在这里
why you're out here.
垂钓
Fishing.
我已经尽力劝说他跟我们一起返回基地了
I strongly advised him to accompany us back to base
但是他不肯
and he refused.
你应该拿脚指着他的头
Should have pointed your feet at his head.
什么 RO
Sorry, RO?
呃 泰国人认为头是神圣的而脚是卑贱的
Well, Thais believe that the head is holy, the feet unholy.
对泰国人而言最大的侮辱就是你用你的脚指着他的头
The worst thing you can do is point your feet at the head.
- 谢谢解说 RO - 不用谢
- Thanks for that, RO. - You're welcome, sir.
- 脚吗 - 是的
- Feet? - Yes!
好吧
Well!
如果他真的绑♥架♥了她女儿
Look, if he's arranged this kidnapping,
她现在应该是在他船上的
she should have been on board by now.
是时候把这事丢回给联邦警♥察♥了
Time to handball this one back to the feds.
长官 Wantha是在那儿等人的
Sir, Wantha is waiting out here for something.
一定是在等小女孩
It has to be the girl.
也有可能是他发现了海岸警卫队的飞机
Or maybe he spotted the Coastwatch plane
于是改变了计划
and changed his plans.
说不定他是障眼法而已
Maybe he's the decoy.
那就继续查吧 既然已经到这儿了 不如跟踪他一会儿
Well, let's find out. We're out here. Let's shadow him.
好
Ok.
我们跟他几小时 看看有没有什么进展
We'll give it a shot for a few hours, see what develops.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
目标有动静了
Movement at the station.
长官 我们雷达捕捉到有个目标
Sir, we have a radar contact
正驶离希尔维拉多号♥
leaving the 'Silverado'.
很小 大概是艘充气橡皮艇
It's small, probably a Zodiac.
它可能是去接Mia Douglas的
And it could be going to collect Mia Douglas.
也有可能是他怀疑我们还在这里
Or he might suspect we're still here
试图引诱我们离开
and be trying to lure us away.
或者他想再次逃跑
Or he could be doing another runner.
我们要不去跟踪橡皮艇 要不继续跟踪希尔维拉多号♥
We can go with the Zodiac or stay on the 'Silverado'.
你来决定 X
Your call, X.
我们继续跟踪希尔维拉多号♥
We'll wait here.
好
Ok.
RO 通报海军指挥部
RO, inform NAVCOM.
他们或许能通过侦察卫星
They might be able to point an eye in the sky
监视橡皮艇的动向
in the direction of the Zodiac.
嗨
Hey.
XO 你要我给希尔维拉多号♥上的事
X O... do you want me to write up a report
写个报告吗
about the incident that happened on the 'Silverado'?
什么事
What incident?
当我用肢体阻止
When I physically restrained
那家伙靠近时
that guy from getting too close,
你很明显不赞同我的行为
you clearly didn't approve.
不是我不赞同 只是
It's not that I didn't approve, it's just that
像那种情况我不觉得我受到了威胁
I'm not intimidated in situations like that
况且我也能够保护好我自己
and I can handle myself.
好 那我就去写报告了
Right. So I'll write up a report.
不 不 不 我来写
No, no, no. I will write it up.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
你知道他真正需要的是什么吗
And you know what he really needed?
一粒薄荷糖
A breath mint.
很好 长官
Very good, ma'am.
借过一下
Excuse me.
那家伙到底是咋了
What is with that guy?
我真想说他粗鲁得像只猩猩一样
I could have said, "Yeah, you acted like an ape."
X
X!
怎么了
What?
- 像Dutch这种男人 - 怎么了
- Guys like Dutchy... - What?
他们能从容面对枪林弹雨
They're more at ease
但不敢直面自己的感情
at facing bullets than their own emotions.
什么意思
Meaning?
他喜欢你
He likes you.
开什么玩笑 他很明显讨厌我呀
You kidding me? He hates me. Clearly.
X 他真心喜欢你
X. He LIKES you.
相信我 我是个男的
Trust me. I'm a guy.
男人之间都明白
Guys know.
X O Charge 到舰桥上来
X O, Charge - bridge.
- 转向227度 - 转向227度
- Steer 2-2-7. - Steer 2-2-7.
长官 我们要终止监视了吗
Sir, we're breaking off surveillance?
海岸警卫队已经发现了橡皮艇
Coastwatch have spotted the Zodiac
还有一人落水
with a person in the water.
转速2000
Revolutions 2-0-0-0.
先生
Sir!
已经死亡 X 头部中枪
Dead, X. On the head.
长官 希尔维拉多号♥的船员被枪杀了
Sir, the 'Silverado' crew member has been shot.
已经死亡
He's dead.
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表