剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Roger. Swain, Dutchy, with me.
- RO你还好吗 - 没问题
- You OK, RO? - Yep.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
把刀放下 把刀扔了
Put the knife down! Drop the knife!
先生 把刀放下 把刀放
Put it down, sir! Put the knife...
- 这儿个女人 长官 - 进来 Swain
- It's the woman, sir. - Get in there, Swain.
女士 Caroline
Ma'am? Caroline?
Caroline
Caroline!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
告诉Phil 拜托
Tell Phil... please.
什么 你说了什么
What's that? What did you say?
我很抱歉 我不得不告诉他们
I'm sorry. I had to tell them.
告诉他们什么 Caroline 你告诉了他们什么
Tell them what, Caroline? What did you have to tell them?
她怎么样了 Swain
How's she doing, Swain?
血压90/50
Blood pressure is 90 over 50.
瞳孔放大
Pupils are reacting briskly.
脱水相当严重
She's quite dehydrated.
而且她心跳非常快 长官
And she's taken a fairly fierce beating, boss.
我不知道她到底失了多少血
I don't know how much blood she's lost.
长官 有艘测量船朝我们南面驶来
Sir, there's a hydrographic vessel
上面有位医生
to our south with a doctor on board.
他们正在和我们会合的路上
They're heading up to rendezvous with us now.
被抓的那两个怎么样了
What about the two captured crew?
被关在下面 戒备森严 他们什么都没说
They're down in austere under guard. Not saying a word.
长官 White指挥官来电♥话♥了
Sir, Commander White's on the sat phone.
我们已经通过你的照片确定了
We've identified the three deceased males
三名男性死者的身份
from your photos.
一个是"白色骑士"号♥的船主
The 'White Knight's owner
还有两个从悉尼来钓鱼度假的游客
and two tourists from Sydney on a fishing holiday.
我手下的RO现在正发Caroline的照片过去
My RO's sending through a photo of Caroline now.
关于这事你有什么想法吗 Mike
Do you have any idea what this is about, Mike?
我是说 那女人因为某个原因被拷打
I mean, that woman was tortured for something.
谁是Phil 她和他们说什么了
Who's Phil, and what did she tell them?
我们现在就在试着弄清楚
We're trying to work that out now.
我的船员已经在船上了
I've got my crew on board the boat,
正在挖地三尺 找寻线索
tearing it apart for information.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥东西
Terrorist materials?
我们找到了些当地海岸线的地图
We got maps of the local coastline,
附近岛屿的卫星监控照片
satellite surveillance photos of nearby islands,
几个基♥地♥组♥织♥训练手册
a couple of al-Qaeda training manuals.
你之前见过类似的东西吗
You've seen this kind of thing before?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
- 有什么新情况吗 Swain - 没有 长官
- Any change, Swain? - No, sir.
测量船一小时内会赶到
Survey ship will be here within the hour.
好的
Ok.
你看着快累趴了 Swain 去睡一会儿
You look exhausted, Swain. Grab some sleep.
我们都很缺乏睡眠 长官
We're all short on sleep, sir.
Bomber可以轮班照看Caroline
Bomber can watch over Caroline for a spell.
如果她的情况有变让我知道就好
Just let me know if her condition changes.
好的
Ok.
长官 我们需要审问那些囚犯
We need to question the prisoners, sir.
这是联邦探员的事儿
That's a job for the Feds.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我觉得这些人正在策划什么大事
I think these men planning something very big.
他们有部分人还逍遥法外
And some of them are still at large.
长官 让我审问他们吧
Let me question them, sir.
行 X 你和Dutchy一起
OK. X, you go with Dutchy.
我不需要X
I don't need the X.
这事你们就得合作
Well, you'll work together on this.
是 长官
Sir.
胳膊怎么样了
How's the arm?
不难受 是吧
No hard feelings, eh?
会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
行啊 你说英语
Yeah, you speak it alright.
我要问你些问题
I'm gonna ask you some questions.
为你自己着想你最好老实回答
It's in your best interest to answer them.
懂吗
Ok?
你们在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你们想从那个被你们虐待的女人那知道什么
What did you want from the woman you tortured?
她告诉你们什么了 那么重要
What did she tell you that was so important?
你那开快艇的小伙伴去哪儿了
Where did your buddies in the speedboat go?
- 啊 - Dutchy
- Ahhh! - Dutchy!
放开他 放开
Let him go. Let him go!
出去
Outside
放手
Let him go!
啊
Arrghhh!
你知道不该这么做
You should know better than that.
我就是想撬出点话
Just trying to get some answers.
折磨那个人吗
By torturing the man?
好好问他话根本没用 不是吗
Well, asking him nicely wasn't working, was it?
那干嘛不直接上水刑呢
So, why not go straight to waterboarding?
我们刚刚解救了
We just saved a woman
一个遭受了一系列不人道待遇的女性
from that sort of inhumane treatment.
如果你想给我喝
If you're gonna give me
"我们和他们没什么不同"这碗鸡汤 那别费心了
the "We're no different to them" Speech, don't bother.
长官
Ma'am.
你海湾地区的勋章就是这么来的吗
Is this how you got your medal in the Gulf?
X Croline醒了
X, Caroline's coming around.
好的 再喝几口
OK, just a few sips.
好的 行了 差不多了
OK, that's enough. That's it.
Caroline 我是Mike Flynn 我和你在无线电上和通过话
Caroline, I'm Mike Flynn. I spoke with you over the radio.
你当时说你们马上就到了
You said you were coming.
我很抱歉我们没有及时救你
I'm so sorry we didn't get to you in time.
你们救了我
You did.
那些伤害你的人是什么人
These men who hurt you, who are they?
你当时说了 "告诉Phil我很抱歉 我不得不告诉他们"
You said, "Tell Phil I'm sorry. I had to tell them."
Phil
Phil?
长官 她可能因为之前受的伤害
Um, sir, her memory might be affected
导致记忆受损了
from the injuries she sustained.
我的天
Oh, my God!
Phil
Phil!
Caroline 谁是Phil
Caroline, who's Phil?
Phil Davis
Phil Davis.
Davis大使
Ambassador Davis.
什么 那个美国大使
What, the American ambassador?
我在使♥馆♥给他工作
I work for him at the embassy.
他和家人在这里的某个岛上度假
He's holidaying here with his family on an island somewhere.
本应该保密的
Supposed to be a secret.
但是你把他的位置
Is that what you told these men
告诉了那些人
where he is?
他们会杀了他的
They're gonna kill him!
你好
Hello.
White上尉
Commander White,
Flynn中尉打电♥话♥给您
I've got Lieutenant Commander Flynn on the line.
- 他说很紧急 - 接进来
- He says it's urgent. - Put him through.
Mike 你最好是来汇报国家大事的
Mike, this better be a national security crisis.
那女人自称是Caroline Taylor
The woman's identified herself as Caroline Taylor,
美国驻堪培拉大使的一名助理
an assistant to the American ambassador in Canberra.
大使吗
The Ambassador?
怎么回事
What?
他本周和家人在天使岛度假
He's spending the week on Angel Island with his family.
是一个私人度假村 有点偏僻 靠近利奥珊瑚岛
It's a remote, privately owned resort just off the Lihou Cays.
Caroline说他只带了
According to Caroline, he's only got
一小支安保队
a very small security detail with him.
你给我说这个干嘛
Why are you telling me this?
劫持Taylor小姐的那伙人
The group who abducted Miss Taylor
就是想得到这个情报
tortured her for this information.
我们认为他们是要搞暗♥杀♥
We think they're launching an assassination attempt.
Taylor小姐现在在哪
Where is Miss Taylor now?
转到巡逻船了 那里有医生
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表