剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
是 长官
He says he doesn't understand.
他说他听不懂
Well, he understood well enough on the SIEV.
哼 他刚才在船上明明听得很懂
Who are you working for?
你帮谁打工
What was your destination?
你的目的地是哪里
Sir, perhaps what you DON'T understand
先生 你也许还不太明白
is how much trouble you're in.
你现在惹了多大的麻烦
I'm gonna ask you again - what is your destination?
我再问你一遍 你的目的地是哪里
I'm gonna ask you again - what is your destination?
我再问你一遍 你的目的地是哪里
Merauke.
马老奇
Without any food or water? I don't think so.
没食物也没淡水吗 我才不信
This man.
你认识这个人吗
He's lying, X.
他在撒谎 X
That's pretty obvious.
这一看就知道
You never play poker, sport?
你从来没玩过扑克吧老兄
Oh, you don't understand?
噢 你听不懂
Dutchy!
Dutchy
Dutchy! Just give me five minutes.
Dutchy 给我五分钟
You understand THAT, don't you, sunshine?
这下你听懂了 对吧 小甜心
Get your hands off him. That's an order.
把手从他身上拿开 这是命令
Don't hurt me! I will tell you!
不要伤害我 我交代
Thought you might.
就知道你会
Too far.
过火了
I don't think they're in league with the master.
我认为他们没有和船主勾结
They all swear they're refugees
他们都发誓说自己是难民
just looking for a better life in Australia...
只是想在澳洲过上好日子
Is that your take on it too? Yes, sir.
你也是这么认为的吗 是的 长官
What did they say about the blood tests?
他们是怎么解释血液测试的
Condition of getting on the boat.
上船的条件
Yeah, and they got pretty upset
对 而且当RO告诉他们
when RO told them someone had dibs on their kidneys.
有人花钱买♥♥他们的肾的时候 他们也很难过
Who wouldn't?
谁不会呢
Explain yourself.
你给我解释下
He was being a smart-arse, and all I did was ruffle his shirt.
他在耍小聪明 我只是弄皱了他的衣服而已
Is that what you call it? And if he didn't talk, what then?
你那叫弄皱衣服吗 如果他不说呢 你还会做什么
I guess we'll never know, will we?
我猜我们永远都不会知道了 对吧
I've told you before...
我之前告诉过你
Better get these coordinates to the boss.
我得赶快把这些坐标给长官
Think it went over their head.
我觉得这件事超出了他们的理解范围
Never mind. Sir...
别担心 长官
Sir, the SIEV, it wasn't heading for land.
长官 涉嫌非法入境船只不是朝陆地方向前进
It was going to rendezvous with another vessel.
而是准备和另一艘船会合
Berkleman. Yes.
Berkleman 没错
And we found the coordinates.
而且我们找到了坐标
Good work. RO, get me NAVCOM.
干得好 RO 帮我联线指挥部
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I take it there's no-one on this SIEV
我猜涉嫌非法入境船只上没有人
capable of navigating it safely back to their home port?
能驾驶船只安全回到母港 对吧
No, sir. Not a chance. Alright.
没有 长官 绝对不可能 好吧
They might get their chance to claim asylum after all.
他们最后也许能得到一个申请庇护的机会
Swain, you'll lead the steaming party. Who do you want with you?
Swain 你带领一个小队上船 你想要谁跟着你
Sir, Bird's got one day left on her rotation with me.
长官 Bird还剩一天轮转跟着我
Swain, she hasn't had enough experience.
Swain 她缺乏经验
Might be a good way for her to get some.
也许这对她来说是个获得经验的好方法
RO and Charge seem to think the refugees pose no threat.
RO和Charge觉得那些难民看上去没有威胁
And there are young women and children on board, so...
而且船上有年轻女性和孩子 所以
A female might be helpful. Mmm.
一名女性也许可以帮忙 嗯
Get it restocked and refuelled ASAP.
尽快给船补给充足的食物 水和燃料
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I wanna keep this rendezvous with Mr Berkleman.
我要遵守和Berkleman先生约定
Well, I actually come from Melbourne,
我实际上来自墨尔本
which is way down the bottom of Australia.
在澳洲的边缘地带
Are you... m-married?
你 结婚了吗
Uh, no, I'm not married. I just finished school.
没有 我没有结婚 我才从学校毕业
Are you married? Oh! No.
你结婚了吗 噢 没有
I find a husband in Australia.
我想在澳洲找一个丈夫
Oh, right. Good luck!
噢 好吧 祝你好运
OK. That should get you fed and watered till Darwin.
好了 食物和水应该都足够你们到达尔文了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Bird!
嘿 Bird
Enjoy the cruise. I will!
航行愉快 我会的
Hey! Happy hunting.
嗨 祝你钓大鱼
Yeah. Fingers crossed.
行 祝好运
Yeah. Fingers crossed.
行 祝好运
Ciao, amigos!
再见 朋友们
See you back at home, yeah? Will do.
回头见 好吗 好的
They're just going back to the navy boat now.
他们现在要回到海军的船上去了
What's our ETA to those coordinates?
我们到达坐标位置的预计时间是多少
At this rate, we should be there in under two hours.
以现在的速度 我们应该在两小时内到达
Very good.
很好
Sir, we will be there well ahead of
长官 我们会在船只与朗维尤
the SIEV's rendezvous time with the 'Longview'.
约定的时间前抵达
That'll give us the advantage.
那样我们就能占优势
We'll sit below the horizon and wait for Mr Berkleman.
我们就停在地平线以下 等着Berkleman先生
Sir, I was thinking that
长官 我在想
if the 'Longview' was damaged in Cyclone Tiogo,
如果朗维尤在飓风中受损
Berkleman might have a new boat.
Berkleman也许有一艘新船
I agree. Did the master of the SIEV
同意 涉嫌非法入境船只的船主
give you the vessel's name?
告诉你那艘船的名字了吗
No. I think we were lucky to even get the coordinates.
没有 我觉得我们能得到坐标就够幸运了
Come what may, we'll be ready for him.
不管怎么样 我们要准备好
"Sorry I couldn't eat dinner.
抱歉我吃不了晚餐
"Too seasick. Looks good, but."
晕船太严重 不过晚餐看起来不错
That was Bird just after she came on board.
那是Bird在刚刚到船上来的时候写的
I think she thought the comment book was compulsory paperwork.
我觉得她是把意见簿当成了强制性的文书工作了
So do you ever take these suggestions on board?
所以你有没有接受过船上这些建议
Nope! Only one chef on this boat.
没有 这艘船上只有一个主厨
Comment book really just
意见簿只是
makes them feel like they're having an input.
让他们感觉有人采纳他们的意见
Hey, that sounds really bad.
嘿 这段话说的不太好听
Do NOT tell anyone I said that!
不许告诉别人我说过哦
What's it worth to you?
你要拿什么来交换
What's it worth to you?
你要拿什么来交换
So I was thinking about going for my hook.
我在考虑努力争取升军衔
Leading seaman. That's a good idea.
一等海员 这主意不错
Yeah. I figure if you can get it, how hard can it be?
对啊 我觉得如果你都能得到 能有多难呢
I won't bite.
我不会咬人的
And I'll offer to help you prepare for it if you want.
而且如果你愿意的话 我会帮你准备
Really? You'd do that for me?
真的吗 你会为我那么做吗
Yeah.
对
Maybe next time we get shore leave together,
也许下次我们一起上岸休假的时候
we can spend some time
我们可以花点时间
and really go at it hammer and tongs.
好好花点时间拼一把
The studying, you know.
学习 你知道的
Getting you up to speed.
帮你恶补一下
Yeah, that sounds... really good.
好 听起来 真的不错
Vessel off my starboard quarter,
位于我们右后方的船只
this is an Australian Navy vessel.
我们是澳洲海军
Please identify yourself and state your business.
请表明自己的身份和任务
Over.
完毕
Why isn't it responding?
为什么他们没有回复
Dunno.
不知道
Vessel off my starboard quarter, this is the Australian Navy.
位于我们右后方的船只 我们是澳洲海军
He looks friendly enough.
他看起来挺友好的
Ahoy, navy! This is the 'Kalinda'.
你好 海军 这里是卡琳达号♥
We need your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
We've lost our radio.
我们的无线电坏了
We request permission to come alongside.
我们请求靠近
That would explain it.
这就说得通了
Sir, boarding party is armed and standing by.
长官 登船小队已准备就绪 正在待命
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表