剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
and one of them saw "The blonde lady" Being taken on board.
有一个孩子看到那个金发女士也被带上了船
Swain, pursue them and keep me posted. Over.
Swain 追上他们 保持联♥系♥ 完毕
Copy that, boss.
收到 老大
Bird, maintain radar watch.
Bird 继续监控雷达
The 'Mercure's out there, just waiting for us to grab her.
水星号♥就在那里 我们很快就能逮到它
Port 15, revolutions 2-0-0-0.
左舷15 转数2000
It's no good. I'm sorry.
这真糟糕 我很抱歉
This is my fault. I dragged you into this.
都是我的错 是我把你拖进来的
It's not your fault. I made my own choice.
这不是你的错 是我自己决定的
Yeah, to trust me.
是啊 因为信任我
I tried to keep you safe.
我想保护你的安全
I just didn't do a very good job of it.
但我就是无法胜任
If I was quicker, if I was smarter,
如果我反应更快 更聪明点
if I anticipated the danger...
如果我预见到了危险
You couldn't have anticipated this.
你不可能预见到这个的
Instead, the boardo gets his throat cut
而结果却是 登船指挥官的喉咙被割断了
and bleeds out in the stinking, rat-infested hull.
在臭气熏天 满地老鼠的船上失血过多而死
you're talking about the Gulf.
你是在说海湾那件事
And I score a medal for it.
我却因此得了块勋章
How bloody ironic is that?
多讽刺的事啊
I've read the report. You were saving the lives of six sailors.
我读过那份报告 你那时在救另外六名海军的命
The boarding officer's death, it wasn't your fault.
登船指挥官的死 那不是你的错
I was his buffer, second-in-command.
我是他的Buffer 副指挥官
I should have been by his side, protecting him.
我应该在他身边 保护他
Is that why you're always protecting me?
这是你一直在保护我的原因吗
And why you can hardly talk to me?
那你为什么几乎不跟我说话
Have you been that petrified of it happening again?
你就那么害怕自己会重蹈覆辙吗
It did happen again.
旧事确实重演了
I froze! I almost cost you your life.
我僵住了 我差点让你丢掉性命
Dutchy, it was a split second, that is all.
Dutchy 那只是瞬间的事 仅此而已
Sir, contact on the radar.
长官 雷达上有发现
What are its coordinates?
坐标是多少
On a bearing of 3-5-5, range 13 miles.
方位355 距离13英里
Try and raise them on VHF, RO. Sir.
用高频无线电通知他们试试 RO 是 长官
Swain, we have an unidentified vessel,
Swain 有一艘身份不明的船只
bearing 3-5-5, range 13 miles.
方位355 距离13英里
Intercept and report back. Over. Copy that, boss.
拦截并汇报 完毕 收到 老大
Let's close the distance.
让我们缩短距离
Port 15, steer 3-5-5, revolutions 2-0-0-0.
左舷15 方向355度 转数2000
Vessel in position 11 degrees south, 134 degrees east,
位于南11度 东134度的船只
this is Australian warship
这里是澳大利亚海军战舰
calling you on on VHF channel 16.
正在用甚高频16频道向你方喊话
Request you identify yourself. Over.
要求你方表明身份 完毕
Keep trying, RO.
RO 接着试
Boss, we've just arrived
头儿 我们刚刚到达
at an estuary called Edwards Cove.
一个叫爱德华兹湾的江口
Suspect vessel still not sighted. Over.
仍不见可疑船只 完毕
Copy that, Swain.
收到 Swain
Vessel in position 11 degrees south, 134 degrees east,
位于南11度 东134度的船只
this is Australian warship calling you on VHF 16.
这里是澳大利亚军舰 正用甚高频16频道向你方喊话
Stop or heave to. We intend to board you. Over.
请立即停船 我们要登船检查 完毕
'Thunder', this is 'Hammersley'. How close are you? Over.
惊雷 我是海默斯利号♥ 你离那艘船还有多远 完毕
500 yards, sir. I can make out the ship's name.
500码 头儿 我可以看清船的名字
Confirm it's the 'Mercure'. Snatchboard her, Swain.
确认它就是水星号♥ 强行登船 Swain
Go, go, go, go.
上 上 上
Australian Navy, put your weapon down!
澳大利亚海军 放下武器
Get down! Australian Navy! Drop your weapons!
趴下 澳大利亚海军 放下武器
Get down! Put it down! Drop your weapon!
趴下 放下武器 放下武器
Down on the ground!
趴在地上
Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon!
放下武器 放下武器
Put it down!
把它放下
Move to the back of the boat. Bomber, check the hold.
去船的后面看看 Bomber 检查船舱
Yep. Hands on your head.
是 把手放在头上
Get down now. Hands to head.
趴下 手放头上
Alright, mate, you go in.
好了 伙计 你接手
Hey! Oi!
嘿 喂
Wrong sport, mate. Try rugby.
想玩花样 你搞错地方了 伙计
Drop it. Drop it NOW!
放下 马上给我放下
No-one below decks and the hold's full of whiskey.
甲板下面没人 舱里全是威士忌
No sign of the X or Dutchy.
没找到X或Dutchy
Found something that belongs to us.
发现了一些属于我们的东西
Swain, this is 'Hammersley'. Any sign of the X or Dutchy?
Swain 我是海默斯利号♥ 找到X或Dutchy了吗
No, boss, they're not on board.
没有 头儿 他们不在船上
We have found our Brownings and radios.
发现了我们的勃朗宁手♥枪♥和无线电
The grog runners say they don't know anything
走私酒犯说他们不知道
about where Dutchy and Kate are,
Dutchy和Kate在哪
but they also claim not
而且他们也声称
to have been involved in the fed's murder.
自己没有参与谋杀联邦警官
And the only weapons we've found
我们发现的武器
are three shotguns and our Brownings.
只有三把猎枪和我们的勃朗宁
Ammo's accounted for.
弹♥药♥齐全
And they're not missing any ammo.
弹♥药♥没有短少
Well, at least they weren't used in killing the fed.
好吧 至少射杀联邦警官的不是这些枪
So where are they?
他们到底在哪里
Hey.
嘿
I think I can feel something. What?
我觉得我摸到了什么 是什么
It's like a kink in the rope.
好像是个绳结
Can you just bend your wrist back a little bit further?
你可以把手腕再往回弯一点吗
Sorry, I know it hurts.
对不起 我知道很痛
Just... If you could... Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it.
就这样 如果你可以 对 对 就是这样
That's it, just a bit more.
就这样 再往后一点
Oh! I got it!
我解开了
Are you OK? Are you OK?
你还好吗 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Let's get you out of here.
我们赶紧离开这里
Where the hell are we?
我们在什么鬼地方
How far is that land?
我们离那块陆地有多远
It's gotta be at least a couple of miles.
至少有几英里
It might as well be 100. There's no way that I can swim that.
倒不如说有100英里算了 反正我不可能游那么远
We can't just sit here and wait for them to pick us off.
我们不能傻坐在这里 等他们来救我们
Dutchy, I won't make it.
Dutchy 我做不到的
Alright, as soon as I reach land, I'll raise the alarm.
好吧 我一游上岸 就发警报信♥号♥♥
Am I glad to see you.
真高兴见到你
Must have been tough out here on your own.
你一个人在这一定很难熬吧
My crew mate is swimming for land.
我的船员正游向那块陆地
How long ago? Not long.
他游了多久了 没多久
We can pick him up on the way back in.
我们可以在返回的时候接他上来
I don't need him. Just one of you will do.
我不需要他 只要你们中的一个就够了
What are you doing? Get in the boat.
你在干什么 快上船
I said get in the boat.
我说了 快上船
It all makes sense now. You're part of this.
现在一切都说得通了 你和他们是一伙的
you're the head of the syndicate.
你就是走私集团的首领
Just get in the boat. No.
快上船 没门
You know, you're making a mistake, Sergeant,
你犯了个大错 警长
because the 'Hammersley' know about the 'Mercure'.
因为海默斯利号♥知道水星号♥的存在了
Yeah, I know. My boys radioed me before they got boarded.
我知道 他们登船前 我的手下用无线电告诉我了
Now you're gonna radio your captain
现在你要用无线电联♥系♥你的船长
and we're gonna negotiate a little trade.
我们要谈一场交易
He won't go for it. I think he will.
他不会跟你谈的 我觉得他会
If he wants you alive.
如果他不想让你死的话
Now, for the last time, get in the boat.
好了 最后说一次 上船
You murdered the federal police officer, didn't you?
是你杀了联邦警员 是吗
Yeah, you said that you heard about the operation
肯定是你 在他被杀前的那晚
the night before he was murdered.
你说你知道了关于行动的事
Just shut up.
住嘴
Is it really worth killing people over some grog?
只为了一些私酒就杀人 真的值得吗
Grog's just the tip of the iceberg, sweetheart.
傻姑娘 私酒只是冰山一角
Let's get in the boat. I'm not getting in the boat.
我们快上船 我不上去
And I will not make the call. No?
而且我也不会联♥系♥船长 不联♥系♥吗
Well, maybe I'll just shoot you now
那我现在就杀了你
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表