剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我这儿需要个助手 Mike 一个我能信任的人
Look, I need an ally in here, Mike. Someone I can trust.
就当是我的私人请求
I'd consider it a personal favour.
Maxine 我们只是停靠加油
Look, Maxine, we just docked to refuel.
而你迫不及待得想再次出海 好吧
And you're keen to get back out there. OK.
我现在不会给你施压的
I won't press it for now.
我明白你还在等一些船员
I understand you're still waiting on some crew members?
我们有几个船员受伤了
We had a few post off.
好吧 我刚给你指派了一个新的Buffer
Alright. I just assigned you a new Buffer.
他会在你今天出海前到达
He'll arrive today before you sail.
- 还有这里吗 - 恩 好的
- And here? - Yep, cheers.
作为一个兼♥职♥女孩 你挺幸运的【注:指大学毕业之后但还没工作的时期】
For a gap girl, you're pretty lucky.
在我看到第一次爆♥炸♥之前
I was a full-blown able seaman
我已经是一个成熟的二等海员了
before I saw my first explosion.
严格来说 我没有看见爆♥炸♥本身 我只是看见了余波
Well, technically, I didn't see it, just the aftermath.
你跟着我混就是了 我身边总有麻烦事
Stick close to me. Trouble tends to follow me around.
- 去医院检查得怎么样了 - CT扫描结果出来了
- How'd you go at the hospital? - The CT scan came back clear.
看起来只有一些肋骨挫伤
Looks like it's just a few bruised ribs.
- 你知道这意味这什么 - 给我个私人按♥摩♥师吗?
- You know what that means. - My own personal masseuse?
- 你来给我按吗 - 小负荷工作
- Are you offering? - Light duties.
旅途愉快
Have a good trip!
再见 我会打电♥话♥给你
See ya soon. I'll call you.
- 那是谁 - 地球上最幸运的男人
- Who's that? - Luckiest guy on the planet!
你一定是我们的新Buffer了
You must be our new Buffer.
Dylan Mulhollan下士 长官
Petty Officer Dylan Mulholland, sir.
Mike Flynn 其他人的介绍要等等
Mike Flynn. The other intros will have to wait.
Bird 带我们的新船员去看看他的住处
Bird, show our new shipmate to his quarters.
好的
Right.
嗨
Hi.
Jessica Bird 我也是新来的 我在这里做兼♥职♥
Jessica Bird. I'm new here too. I'm doing a gap year.
我一直都想见见现实中的英雄
I've always wanted to meet a real-life hero.
我也一样
Well, that makes two of us.
- Charge - 指挥部分配了四艘巡逻船
- Charge. - NAVCOM assigned 4 patrol boats.
Kingston号♥将搜寻东北方
'Kingston's looking in this north-east quadrant.
Childers号♥和Glenelg号♥将搜寻这里跟这里
'Childers' and 'Glenelg' are searching here and here.
你怎么知道抓了这些人的人
What makes you think whoever's taken these people
不会早就跨过搜索线逃之夭夭了呢
aren't long gone over the line?
待在附近更方便交换赎金
Easier to set up a ransom exchange if they stay local.
长官 最新的船只核查
Sir, latest vessel checks out.
Nagayo 3号♥ - 是一艘从长崎出发的集装箱船
'Nagayo 3' - it's a container ship out of Nagasaki.
开往布里斯班
It's heading for Brisbane.
谢了 RO 继续核查经过我们的每艘船
Thanks, RO. Keep checking every vessel we come across.
- 标记好接触目标 X - 是的 长官
Mark the contact, X. Yes, sir.
Dylan 来 过来
Dylan! Come on up.
抱歉我之前有些鲁莽
Sorry about my abruptness.
我们正在进行一场协同搜寻
We're in the middle of a co-ordinated search.
我已经大致了解了 长官
I've been fully briefed on the situation, sir.
这是我们的RO Robert Dixon
This is our RO, Robert Dixon.
- Andy Thorpe 轮机长- Charge
- Andy Thorpe, chief engineer. - Charge.
我打赌你是个'荷兰佬'对吧
Ah! I will bet my last dollar that you're a 'Dutchy'?
像'Mulhollan'这种姓 我还能从哪儿来
Surname like 'Mulholland', who else could I be?
还有我们的主任参谋 Kate McGregor
And our executive officer, Kate McGregor.
很高兴认识你
Hi. Good to meet you.
长官
Ma'am.
这家伙在海湾的大船上待过的
The guy's been in the Gulf on a big ship,
甚至还拿了几个勋章
even scored himself some fancy medal.
为什么要到我们这种小船上来
Why serve on a little tub like this?
我不知道 2Dads 可能他听说这里的伙食很棒
I don't know, 2Dads. Maybe he's heard about the excellent scran.
我猜在敞篷车上的那两个女孩
Yes, well, I'm guessing the two girls in his convertible
不会是他姊妹
were not his sisters.
如果是的话 我不介意上他们的户口本
If they were, I wouldn't mind being part of that family.
不 他没有那么耀眼
No, he's not that flash.
他如果要发展他的势力他要再三考虑一下
And he'd wanna think twice about pushing his weight around.
我可是会反击的
I might just push back.
别担心 伙伴 我不会对付你的
Don't worry, mate. I won't hold it against you.
Dutchy 呃 Leo
Dutchy. Uh, Leo.
2Dads
2Dads.
他老这样口无遮拦的
He's always putting his foot in it.
- 还好吗 伙计 Chris Swaino
How are you, mate? Chris Swaino.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
Bomber
Bomber.
据说你是个很棒的厨师
Word on the street is you're a pretty mean chefo.
至少我没有收到很多抱怨
Well, I don't get too many complaints.
那给我打点饭吧
Well, load me up.
Bomber,把你的舌头收回去
Put your tongue back in your head, Bomber!
前往登船区域 前往登船区域
Hands to boarding stations. Hands to boarding stations.
- 前往登船区域- 下次再品尝吧
- Hands to boarding stations. - Next time.
重复 MV'Trader Star号♥
Repeat, MV 'Trader Star',
这里是澳洲战舰在
this is Australian warship calling you
1-6频道呼叫你 完毕
on VHF channel 1-6. Over.
那艘商船拒绝回复我们的无线电呼叫
The coastal trader's refusing to acknowledge radio contact.
这次行动我带队 进入高级戒备状态
I'll lead this evolution. Command state Oscar's in force.
记好时间 X-好的 长官
Mark the time, X. Yes, sir.
停船 停船
Drop your vessel! Drop your vessel!
后退
Move to the back.
往后退 到船后部去
Move back. Back of the boat, please.
退过去靠到墙上 就这儿
Back against the wall. Over here.
先生 过来 站在那里
Sir, come here. Stand there.
- 你 过来 过来 - 在这里待着 先生们
- You, come here. Come here. - Stay there, please, sirs.
站在那里
Stand there.
你是这艘船的主人吗
Are you the master of this vessel?
你讲英语吗
Do you speak English?
- 你叫什么名字 先生 - Ahmed
- What's your name, sir? - Ahmed.
Ahmed, 你为什么不回应我们的通讯
Ahmed, why didn't you respond to our communication?
没有无线电 坏了
No radio. It does not work.
- 2Dads 去检查一下- 收到
- Check it out, 2Dads. - Roger.
这些容器里装的是什么?
What's in these containers?
棕榈油 我们在海岛之间交易
Palm oil. We trade between the islands.
Swain, Bomber看下容器里面是什么
Swain, Bomber, have a look inside the containers.
看看是不是棕榈油
Looking for palm oil.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
Dutchy 你检查下这艘船的货运单
Dutchy, check out the ship's manifest.
- 确认所有物品是否属实 - 收到
- Make sure everything's in order. - Roger.
长官 无线电的确坏了
Sir, the radio is out of action,
但是因为电池被拔掉了
but only because the battery's been removed.
没有电池 没有电池
No battery, no battery.
看起来是棕榈油 长官
Looks like palm oil to me, sir.
- 搜查下面 - 好的
- Search below. - Right.
- X,我是舰长 - 让RO调查下这艘船
- X, Captain. - Get RO to run a check on this boat.
MV 'Trader Star' 从帝力出发
MV 'Trader Star' out of Dili,
注册号♥是I4DF 3-0
registration India 4 Delta Foxtrot 3-0.
你收到了吗
You get that?
长官 刚从协调救援那里接到电♥话♥
Ma'am, call just in from rescue coordination.
他们获得了一个紧急无线电示位标信♥号♥♥ 是当地的
They picked up an EPIRB signal. It's local.
恩 你能去调查下吗
Mm-hm. Can you check that out?
货运单没问题 长官
Manifest appears to be in order, sir.
长官 我们刚被通知有个紧急无线电示位标信♥号♥♥
Sir, we've just been alerted to an EPIRB signal
位于我们西南方 距离33英里
33 miles south-west of our current position.
我们正在搜查当中 X
We're in the middle of a search, X.
【注:EPIRB 紧急无线电示位标】
长官 坐标来自一艘从凯恩斯港口驶出的渔船
Sir, the EPIRB is registered to a fishing boat out of Cairns,
名字是"白骑士"
the 'White Knight'.
"白骑士" Caroline的船吗
The 'White Knight'? Caroline's boat?
是的 长官 需要我请求再次回复吗
Yes, sir. Should I request another asset respond?
不用了 X 先去处理那艘船
Negative, X. That's our priority.
- Dutchy 叫所有人上艇 - 收到
- Dutchy, everyone in the RHIB. - Roger.
Swain 2Dads Bomber 回摩托艇
Swain, 2Dads, Bomber, back in the RHIB.
数据显示坐标南偏东35度 范围2英里
Data from EPIRB bearing 325, range 2 miles.
我在406兆赫频率上发现一个信♥号♥♥
I'm picking up a signal on 406 megahertz.
长官 发现情况 1000码外
Sir, Green 1-0, 1,000 yards.
全员听令 这里是船长
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表