剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
then transfer back to 'Hammersley'.
明白
Roger that.
长官 我想向您请示一下 我能带上2Dads吗
Sir, with your permission, can I include 2Dads in this party?
我觉得他分分钟都不能脱离我的监管
I'm getting the impression he's the type to keep under my wing.
勇气可嘉啊
You're a brave man.
他们当然会带武器
Of course they'll be armed.
听着 如果这是个问题
Listen, if that's an issue,
那就让你们工会代表打给我
just get your union reps to call me.
都安排好了吗
Everything's in order?
船离港前我们的安保人员都会登船的
Our detail will get on board just before the ship sails.
主要是起震慑作用
It's more of a visual deterrent than anything.
妈
Mum.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
Mike跟我说他很快就可以说服你
Mike tells me he's almost got you
到海莫斯利号♥上度过你的学业间隔年了
doing a gap year on board 'Hammersley'.
嗯 不过我还需要多了解一下
Well, I need some more information.
- 想跟Bird多聊聊 - 对
- From Bird? - Yeah.
晚点一起喝咖啡吧 我真的想多了解一下
Catching up for coffee. I need more details.
没问题
That's positive.
你们来这儿做什么
What are you guys doing down here?
呃 我们就是对船感兴趣而已
Oh, we just like boats.
- 一切正常吧 Bomber - 是的长官
- All good, Bomber? - Yes, ma'am.
你知道Dutchy之前在堪培拉号♥上服役过吗
Did you know Dutchy served on HMAS 'Canberra'?
然后呢
And?
- 那艘船的CO 是个女的 - 我知道
- The CO... is a woman. - I know.
我看过她给Dutchy写的推荐信
I read her recommendation for Dutchy.
她对他评价非常高
She can't speak highly enough of him.
是啊 我也有耳闻
Yeah, so I keep hearing.
大家都很喜欢他
Everybody likes him.
但是他就是对我一个人有些意见
But he's got a problem with me.
真的要说的话 他是有点特别
He's different, that's all.
你多花点时间适应一下就好了
You need time to get used to him.
为什么我有一种不祥的预感呢
So why do I get such a bad feeling?
嗯 可能是你的错觉吧
Well, maybe it's misplaced.
你只是在担心Eran Tavroy的事儿
Maybe it's really about Eran Tavory.
对了 他为什么能上船
Yeah, why is he aboard?
看来是以色列政♥府♥直接下的命令
Apparently it was a direct request
指挥部也同意了
from the Israeli Government - NAVCOM agreed.
我还能怎么办
What can I do?
他上船到底想做什么
What does he really expect to achieve here anyway?
他的公♥司♥是负责安保的
His company's handling security,
所以 他可能是想上我们的船以装作身先士卒的样子
so I guess he has to be seen to be getting his hands dirty.
我觉得Tavory先生这一辈子都没有
I don't think Mr Tavory's gotten his hands dirty
亲手做过什么东西
in his entire life.
大家好
Hey!
上面的视野真开阔
Tremendous view from up here.
告诉我 等我们离开澳大利亚海域后
Tell me, the Israeli warship I am going to transfer to
我要上的那艘以色列军舰
when we leave Australian water...
怎么了 Tavory先生
Yes, Mr Tavory?
你觉得那艘军舰会有这艘这么带感吗
Do you think it will bounce around as much as this one?
这就是我们要守卫的片区
This is the area where they want us to be guarding -
从这里到那里整条过道
from here to there and all the way across.
我来给你指一下巡逻路线
I'll show you your patrol route.
Dutch 我们在这玩意儿周围晃悠真的没事吗
Dutch, is it OK to be walking around near this stuff?
你不是也去听简报了吗 兄弟
You were at the briefings, mate.
所以 到底有没有事
So, is it OK to be walking around near this stuff?
2 Dads 这些都只是背景辐射
2 Dads, it's just background radiation here, mate.
不用担心
It's nothing to worry about.
你就在这里来回巡逻
So this is you in a big loop.
知道了
Right.
对了 Dutch
Oh, hey, Dutch.
我想告诉你 兄弟 我知道你把X推开了之后
For the record, man, I know the X is all cranky
她对你很不满意
about you pushing her out of the way,
但你当时做出了正确的决定
but you made a judgment call.
你审时度势 救了她一命
You were in the moment. Probably saved her life.
我们都站在你这边
We're all on your side.
没有什么边不边的 2Dads 别乱说
There are no sides, 2Dads. Sorted it out.
好吧
Right.
还有啊 Dutch 我一直很想问
Oh, hey, Dutch. I've been wanting to ask.
你在伊♥拉♥克♥做了什么事儿才被授勋的
In Iraq, how'd you get your medal?
我抓到了萨♥达♥姆♥
I caught Saddam.
他是被美♥国♥佬♥抓的 不是么
That was the Yanks, wasn't it?
不是 是我抓的 一个人徒手 不费吹灰之力 就抓到了他
No, it was me, single-handed, unarmed. Brought him in.
晚上好
Hi.
你还好吗
You OK?
你呢
You?
呃 很难受
Oh... frustrated.
没错 就是难受
Yeah, that's the word.
所以你到底要待多久
So how long is this going on for?
你被转回海莫斯利号♥工作这事儿
You getting posted back onto 'Hammersley',
本是不应该发生的
that wasn't supposed to happen.
海军就是这样
That's the navy for you.
我正在申请短暂停留
I'm trying to make this a short posting.
我不知道我还能忍♥
I don't know how long I can stand this...
这种职业关系多久
...professional relationship stuff.
呵呵 反正我是忍♥不了了
Yeah, well, my deadline has already passed.
长官 我们之前监测到的风暴
Sir, that storm front we're expecting's
超过了预计的速度
moving faster than we thought.
知道了 RO
Thanks, RO.
- 你听到了吗 - 嗯 风的声音真大
- You hear that? - Yeah, couldn't miss it.
不是 是这声音
No, that.
什么声音
What?
我好像听到桶在里面四处撞击的声音
I think one of the drums is bouncing around inside.
呃 这是什么意思
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
原本所有的桶都是由纤维网捆在一起的
There are drums held in place by kevlar webbing.
我觉得可能有个桶掉出来了
I think one of them's broken free.
得进行检查
Need to sort it out.
你说的检查是要怎样
When you say sort it out, w-what?
就是要打开检查的意思 我觉得其中一个桶掉出来了
I mean we open it. I think one of the drums has come loose.
我们要把箱子打开 你们有开箱器吗
We need to get this open. You got boltcutters?
Dutchy 那个
Dutchy, er...
- 你先请 - 什么
- After you. - Sorry?
女士优先
Ladies first.
- 你不是在开玩笑吧你 - 我没在开玩笑
- You're not serious, are you? - Yeah.
Robert 我们在过道上从来没有过这套规矩
Robert, we don't normally do chivalry in the passageway.
我们就好好走自己的路 懂了吗
Let's just both carry on, alright?
- 你先走吧 - Robert
- After you. - Robert!
大家都觉得 这不是个好主意 是吧 伙计们
General feeling, this is not a good idea. Right, guys?
你听听
Listen to that.
你想让那些铀粉尘飘得到处都是吗
You want uranium dust floating around everywhere out here?
- 那可不是什么好事 - 但这可是有辐射的 兄弟
- Not a good idea. - But it's radioactive, mate!
我告诉你 之前我就接受过辐射处理 很难搞的
I mean, I've been irradiated before. It's nasty.
要做净化处理还要被水管扫射
You have to get decontaminated and hosed down!
2Dads 以后你听简报要认真点了
2Dads, you've gotta pay more attention at the briefings.
不会有什么净化的 只要戴好口罩就不会出事
You're not gonna get irradiated. A dust mask is all you need.
快来帮忙
Now come on.
Dutch 这真的有必要吗
Dutch... do we need to?
我以为铀 应该会黄一点
I thought uranium would be more... yellow.
我们接着随机打开了几个
We subsequently opened random drums
装铀的集装箱
from each one of the containers,
发现里面每一个桶装的都是砖头
and every single one of them contained common house bricks.
那 那这就是犯罪现场了 要赶快
Well, I-I-it's a crime scene. It must be...
我们已经重新封上了集装箱
We sealed the containers again
也告诉工作人员不要乱动了
and told the crew not to touch anything.
现在我们正在返回港口
The ship's on its way back to port now,
联邦警♥察♥会接手处理这件事的
where the federal police will take charge.
谢了 Dutchy
Thank you, Dutchy.
这下好了 现在这个情况
Well, I think the word 'disaster'
只能用灾难二字来形容
pretty much describes the situation.
我们要搞清楚到底发生了什么事
We need to establish exactly what's happened here.
发生的事就是我的公♥司♥糊里糊涂运了一批砖头
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表