剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
- That's good. - Yeah.
呃 引起我注意的是手♥机♥里的照片
Er, it's the photos that are of concern.
许多照片都是关于这艘船的
There's lots of photos of this ship.
我查过了 这艘船依旧在港口
It's still in port. I checked.
它是用来把铀运出澳大利亚的
It's used to transport uranium out of Australia.
- 这就有趣了 - 是啊
- Well, that's interesting. - Mmm.
这些全是在同一个港口
This is all at the same port.
照片上的文件 都与那艘船有关
Photos here of these documents. They all relate to the ship.
运输时间表
Shipping schedules,
货运清单
cargo manifests.
还有不少照片上都有这男人的身影
There's also quite a few photos of this man here.
我不知道这人是谁
I don't know who he is,
但这些照片明显不是一般的私照
but they don't look like family snaps.
顺便 分辨率不错
Great resolution, by the way.
新屏幕
The... new screens.
清晰
Sharp.
Charge 如果你给第二具尸体拍好照
Charge, if you photograph that second body,
我要给指挥部传一份
I'll forward NAVCOM copies of...
Mike 这是你的新任务
Mike, this is your new assignment.
这位是至尊物流的负责人Tavory先生
Mr Tavory represents Elite Logistics.
没错 我们公♥司♥是以色列政♥府♥授权
Yes, we are the company handling security arrangements
负责安排铀运输
for the uranium shipment
的安保事宜的
on behalf of the Israeli Government.
老板还是很讲道理的
Er, very nice people to work for.
他们是铀的买♥♥家吗
They're the buyers for the uranium?
对 所以就我个人来说
Yes, so it is a particularly stressful time
这段时间真是鸭梨山大
for me personally at the moment.
这儿开空调了吗
Is the airconditioning on?
先生 保险起见 也许应该在联邦警♥察♥
Sir, it might be prudent to delay the shipment
彻底调查清楚前推迟运输
until the federal police have fully investigated...
不 不可能
Oh, no, not possible.
我建议我们将运输时间提前
I suggest we bring the departure time forward,
改变航线什么的
change the route, etc,
但铀必须按照
but the uranium must leave the port
原定合同离港
as per pre-existing contractual agreements,
要不然 我就保不住饭碗了
otherwise, well, I'm not doing my job.
- 我能喝点水吗 - 请便
- M-may I have some water? - Help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
White中校 我为您
So, Commander White, I must thank you
在澳洲海域向
for your generous offer
我方提供护航表示衷心的感谢
to escort the ship in Australian waters.
不客气 现在 这项任务交由海默斯利号♥负责
You're welcome. Now, that has been assigned to 'Hammersley'.
啊 你的船 我已经感觉安全多了
Ah, your ship. I feel safer already.
我还有其他一些消息
Now, I do have some other information.
他们丢下的其中一具尸体叫Ramon Mutakis
The body they were dumping was a Ramon Mutakis.
他在航运部门工作
Now, he worked at the shipping office.
他已经失踪两天了 船也被偷了
He's been missing for two days. And the boat was stolen.
真是让人不安 看来是他们的内应
Oh, this is disturbing. Their inside man, I presume.
可能是交易黄了
Perhaps the deal went sour.
另一具尸体没消息吗
Nothing on the other body?
没有 所有的档案里都找不到匹配的指纹
No, his prints aren't in any agency files,
我们在和国际刑♥警♥组织核查
so we're checking that with Interpol.
所以 Mike 我们得谈谈怎么处理这事
So, Mike, we'll need to discuss how we're gonna handle this.
好了 好了 我不该听下去了
Oh, OK, OK. This is where I leave.
海军行动方面的事我知道的越少越好
The less I know about naval operations, the better.
中校 再次感谢
So, Commander, I thank you once again.
安保方面我会保持联络
I will be in touch concerning the security.
我很期待和你的合作
And I look forward to working with you.
- 谢谢 - 我送你出去
- Thank you. - I'll walk you out.
- 这人挺有趣的 - 世界之大无奇不有啊
- Interesting guy. - Mmm, it takes all kinds.
所以我们这次要秘密为铀运输护航
So we're shadowing a uranium shipment?
是啊 但我们还有点时间 来谈谈Ryan
Yeah, but while we have a moment, let's talk about Ryan.
- 你家Ryan - 我要你帮个忙
- Your Ryan? - I need a favour.
要是关系到Ryan的话 我肯定帮
Oh, if it's for Ryan, consider it done.
这是教父该做的嘛
That's what godfathers are for.
我就是劝你考虑下 Ryan
I'm just saying think about it, Ryan.
你想让我在海默斯利号♥上过一个间隔年
You want me to do a gap year on 'Hammersley'?
你现在都已经中学毕业了
Well, you've finished high school now.
我在码头的工作挺好的啊
I've got a good job down the docks.
我只是在想 Ryan是个绝佳的候选人唉
And I was just thinking, "Ryan's the perfect candidate."
- 是我妈让你提出来的吧 - 没啊
- Did my mum put you up to this? - No!
算不上吧
Well... not really.
她可能暗示过我几句
She might have had a word in my ear.
我就知道 就因为码头这活
I knew it. It's this docks thing.
她觉得我会被这帮这帮城市底层的
She thinks I'll be influenced by undesirables
不良分子带坏
down this end of town.
我告诉你啊
I'll tell you what.
我们招到了一个来过间隔年的 叫Bird
We've got a gap year recruit aboard now, Bird.
我来帮你牵线
I'll hook you up.
让你从当事人的角度来看待这事
You can get the perspective from someone who's actually doing it.
感受海上的探险和乐趣
All the fun and adventure of the high seas.
Mike 你是和海军天生有缘
Mike, I think you've gotta have the vibe for navy,
但我就没这个缘分了
and I don't think that's me,
那个叫Bird的家伙也不能改变现状
and no guy named Bird's gonna change that.
好吧
Fair enough.
- 长官 你找我吗 - 是啊 Bird
- Sir, you wanted to see me. - Yes, Bird.
这是我教子 Ryan
This is my godson, Ryan.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
谢谢你把她带过来 Dutchy
Thanks for bringing her down, Dutchy.
- 你就是那个Bird - 是啊 Bird Jessica Bird
- So you're Bird? - Er, yeah. Bird, Jessica Bird.
- 你在过间隔年吗 - 对
- And you're doing the gap thing? - Uh-huh.
- 跟我谈谈这事吧 - 所有方面吗
- Tell me about that. - Er, well, everything?
- 因为这可就说来话长了 - 说啊 从头说起
- 'Cause that'll take a while. - Go for it. From the start.
好吧 我是几个月前开始的
OK. Well, um, I started a few months ago.
Dutchy 咱根本插不上话啊
Dutchy. Can't get a word in edgeways.
有Bird在的地方都是这样的
Well, that's not uncommon when Bird's around.
我们能点餐吗
Can we order food here?
Dutchy
Dutchy...
让开 让开
Move! Move!
让开 别挡道
Move! Out of the way!
让开 让一下
Move! Move it!
那人绝对是那艘船上的
It was definitely the bloke from the boat,
是头儿
the leader.
然后他跑了
And he got away?
对 他跑了
Yes, he got away.
这么说他监视着码头
So he was watching the docks.
他们显然没被我们吓跑
They obviously haven't been scared off by us.
看不出这些家伙哪里害怕了
I don't get the impression these guys scare at all.
抱歉 长官 我只是在带Tavory先生到处转转
Oh. Sorry, sir. I'm just showing Mr Tavory around.
- 欢迎登舰 Tavory先生 - 谢谢
- Welcome aboard, Mr Tavory. - Thank you.
我先声明下 我不是很适合待在船上
I've got to warn you, I'm not very good on boats.
- 这是Bosun下士 - Dylan Mulholland
- This is Petty Officer Bosun - Dylan Mulholland.
- 见到你很荣幸 - 先生
- Pleased to meet you. - Sir.
我得说 我还是更喜欢坐办公室
I have to say, I'm much more comfortable behind a desk,
但 该干的还是要干的
but, hey, you've got to do what you've got to do.
Bird 你能带Tavory先生
Bird, perhaps you could take Mr Tavory
去参观下指挥室吗
and show him the bridge?
指挥室 很好这很海军
The bridge. This is a navy thing.
真是激动人心 谢了
This is very exciting. Thank you.
你块头不小啊
You're a big one.
谢谢 很高兴见到你们 谢了
Thank you. So pleased to meet you. Thank you.
我等会儿解释
I'll explain later.
好了 船主给海军人员
OK, the master of the vessel's given permission
在船上执勤开了绿灯
for navy personnel to be stationed aboard.
不是Tavory先生的公♥司♥
Doesn't Mr Tavory's company
为这些事情提供安保人员的吗
provide security detail for this type of thing?
不 澳洲海事法
No, Australian maritime law
禁止私人武装人员待在商船上
prevents private armed guards on merchant ships.
你的安保人员将会留在船上
Your detail will remain on board
直到我们离开澳洲海域
until we leave Australian territorial waters,
之后你们就回到海默斯利号♥上
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表