剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
I think that is really sweet of you, 2Dads.
- 是吧 - 不予置评
- Isn't it? - No comment.
Bird 垃圾该倒了
Bird, the gash needs ditching.
这事我来干 Bird 拿好
I can do that. Bird, hold on.
行了 我来就好 来 拿好了
Come on, I'll do that. Here, you hold onto it.
- 小心点啊 - 好的
- Be very gentle. - OK.
Robert 为什么大家都这么关照Bird
Robert, why is everyone paying all this attention to Bird?
我觉得原因很简单啊
I thought it would have been pretty obvious.
那个 她 是个萌妹子
I mean, she's... really sweet.
哎 RO 每个人都围着她转的话
Come on, RO, everyone's falling over themselves
那我就要被 忽视了
to be nice to her and I'm just... ignored.
得了吧 Bomber 你没有被忽视 你只是
Come on, Bomber, you're not ignored, you're just...
说啊
What?!
只是
Well...
你是个女汉子
you're one of the boys.
长官 我们就要抵达鳄鱼的栖息地了
Sir, we're coming up on the croc grounds now.
很好
Very good.
- 减速行驶 - 减速行驶
- Slow ahead both engines. - Slow ahead both engines.
Charge 把航行灯关了
Charge, let's kill the nav lights.
遵命 马上关灯
Darkening the ship, sir.
X 召集一支汽艇小队 随时准备出击
X, have a RHIB crew on stand-by, ready to launch.
长官 汽艇小队已经在待命了
Sir, RHIB crew standing by.
好极了
Excellent.
就喜欢你这种遵守命令的X
I love an X who can anticipate an order.
好了 我们就在这儿静静观察吧
Right, we'll settle in for some surveillance.
糟了
Oh, no.
2Dads 那个鳄鱼 孵出来了
2Dads, the croc, it's hatched.
他跑去哪儿了
Where is he?
我刚进来就发现它不见了
I just came in and it was gone.
你没看好他吗
You lost him?
- 他在哪儿 - 别找了 他不在这儿 我已经找过了
- Where is he? - No. He's not here. I've looked.
我还以为你能好好照顾他呢
I thought you were looking after him.
我们得把整艘船都搜一遍
We're gonna have to search this whole boat
不然有人的手指或脚趾会遭殃的 Bird
before somebody loses a finger or a toe, Bird.
快来 帮我一起找
Come on, help me look.
我在十点钟方向发现目标 距离6海里
I have a contact at green 1-0, range 6 nautical miles.
干得好
Very good.
Dutchy 热成像仪上看得到吗
Dutchy, can you pick that up on the FLIR?
可以 长官 我看到了 可能是一艘渔船
Yes, sir, I've got it. It's a possible FFV.
船处于静止状态
She's stationary.
甲板上也没有动静 看起来不像在捕鱼
There's no activity on deck. Not much fishing going on there.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们看一下
Ok.
他们在这里停船 这边有一个河口
They're siting there and there's an estuary just there.
X 派汽艇前去侦查
X, get RHIB into recce.
放下汽艇 放下汽艇
Away sea boat, away sea boat.
好了 减速行驶
Alright, cut back the revs.
那是
Is that?
鳄鱼城呢
Croc city.
长官 在那里 他们抓了一只鳄鱼
Ma'am, over there, and they've got a croc.
好 开灯 动作快点 好了 行动
OK, lights up. Let's go. OK, let's go.
- 这里是澳大利亚海军 - 他们在那里 就在那儿
- This is the Australian Navy! - There they are, there they are.
立刻停船 立刻停船 否则我要开火了
Stop your engines. Stop your engines or we'll fire upon you.
RO 准备朝船首鸣枪警告
Hey, RO, prepare to fire a warning shot across their bow.
遵命 长官
Aye, ma'am.
有人落水了
Man overboard!
- 是Bomber 她掉下去了 - 快停船
- Bomber, she's gone! - Stop the engine!
- Bomber掉下去了 - 救命 救救我
- Bomber's gone! - Help! Help!
- 关灯 - 掉头 掉头
- Lights off! - Turn around! - Turn around!
海莫斯利 这里是惊雷 我方有船员落水
'Hammersley', this is 'Thunder'. We have a man overboard.
重复一遍 有船员落水
Repeat, we have a man overboard.
收到了 惊雷
Roger that, 'Thunder'.
派出闪电前往支援 完毕
Launching 'Lightning' to assist. Over.
准备放下汽艇
Stand by to launch port sea boat.
他们回到母船上去了 该死
Made it back to the mother ship. Dammit!
好了 熄火 停船
OK, stop the engine, stop the engine!
- 你刚才看到她了吗 - 我们是不是开过头了
- Did you think you saw her? - Have we gone past her?
- 前面 - 哪儿
- Front! - Where?
Bomber
Bomber!
- Bomber - 我的天啊
- Bomber! - Oh, God.
Bomber
Bomber!
- 把灯甩起来 - Bomber
- Swing these torches back up. - Bomber!
- 到底在哪儿 - 那里 右边
- Where? - There. To the right.
- 救命 - 在那儿 那边
- Help! - There, there!
- 就在那边 过去点 - 鳄鱼咬了我的腿
- Over there! Over there! - A croc's got my leg!
- 救命 - 停下来 转过去 对
- Help. - Stop, turn, yep.
- Bomber - 向右前方行驶
- Bomber! - Forward starboard.
- 向右前方行驶 - 救命 救救我
- Forward starboard. - Help. Please.
- 我的腿 - 别慌 别慌 没事的
- Oh, my leg. - Shush, shush, it's OK.
我来检查一下 坐起来
Let me look. Sit up.
- 我的腿 我的腿还在吗 - 只是拉了一个大口子而已
- My leg, is it still there? - It's just a nasty gash, OK?
你不是在安慰我吧 我感觉不到我的腿了
You sure you're not humouring me? Because I can't feel it.
Bomber 真的没事 你就安心吧
Bomber, it's fine, alright?
你可能在落水时不小心刮到树枝了
You probably snagged it on a branch when you fell in.
Bird 你过来搭把手
Bird, I'm gonna need your help.
帮我拿点消毒水
Can you get me some antiseptic wash
和止血包过来
and some field dressings, please?
Swain 伤口真的不是鳄鱼咬的吗
Swain, are you sure it's not a croc bite?
- Bomber 真的没事 - 大家给Swain腾开点空间他好干活
- Bomber, it's fine. - Let's give Swain some space.
RO
Ro.
- Swain - 压着下面那里
- Swain? - Just down there.
Bomberu 你会好起来的
Bomber, you'll be OK.
- 好了 伙计 你没事了 - 好痛
- Come on, mate, you're alright. - It hurts.
她就该乖乖当个厨师
Maybe she should just stick to cooking.
我们依然能在3-5-5度方向看到他们
I've still got them on a bearing of 3-5-5 degrees.
我们去抓他们吧 长官
Can we catch them, sir?
他们比我们领先太多了
They've had such a massive head start,
在我们能抓到他们之前 他们早就跑到别国领海去了
they'll be in foreign waters before we can apprehend them.
建议放弃追捕 长官
Recommend we abandon pursuit, sir.
我们只是在浪费燃料而已
We're just burning fuel here.
浪不浪费由我决定 Charge
I'll worry about our fuel consumption, Charge.
- X 设置去卢卡拉的航线 - 长官
- X, set course for Rukara. - Sir?
我感觉他们会跑去那里
I reckon that's their heading.
他们土里土气的船一看就是出产自那里的
Their vessel's a typical stink boat of that region.
就算他们真的躲在那里 我们在当地也没有执法权
Even if you're right, we have no jurisdiction there.
用不上执法权 我们只是友好访问而已
I don't need jurisdiction for a goodwill visit.
朝3-5-5度前进
Steer 3-5-5.
朝3-5-5度前进
Steering 3-5-5.
那个 大家是不是都惦记着我
So, has anyone asked about me?
嗯 算是吧 他们都说你活该
Uh, well, they said, "Good onya."
不是吧
Are you serious?
我差点就进鳄鱼肚子了 他们还落井下石
I almost get eaten by a croc and that's all they've got to say?
怎么了
What?
- 发生什么事了 - 我的床上有只鳄鱼
- What happened? - There's a croc in my rack.
- 什么 - 不会吧
- What? - What?
呵呵 看来这是那种不会咬死人的鳄鱼
Well, it looks like it's of the non-lethal species -
只是 鳄鱼玩具而已
crocodilus latexus.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
干得好 伙计
Good, mate.
你没事儿了吧
Are you OK?
- 真的没事了 - 嗯 没事了 没事了
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
需要我们给你来一杯热可可什么的压压惊吗
Do you want us to get you a hot chocolate or something?
- 或者喝杯茶 - 都说了我没事啦
- Cup of tea? - I'm fine.
- 真的不要 橙汁也可以的 - 走啦
- Sure? Orange juice? - Come on.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Night-night. - Night.
热牛奶要吗
A hot milk?
在那里 长官
There it is, sir.
我看到了 一等海员
I can see that, leader.
X 我们靠近之后
X, once we're alongside,
让船员处于24小时监控戒备状态
announce 24 hours R and R for the crew.
是 长官
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表