剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
They're very nice.
不知道 伙计 还没去过呢
Ah, no, mate, haven't spotted the head yet.
- 去楼下找找看 - 谢了
- Might wanna try downstairs. - Thank you.
Robert
Robert?
离高尔夫球车远点
Stay away from golf buggies.
还有变性人
And the transsexuals.
嘿 所以 Dutchy 你就告诉我们
Hey, so, Dutchy, are you gonna tell us
你为什么在海湾战争拿了奖章吧
how you scored the medal in the Gulf or what?
你知道怎么回事的
Oh... you know how it is.
呃 我不知道
Uh... I've got no idea.
你都干啥了 难不成抓到了最大的鱼
What'd you do? Catch the biggest fish?
征服了最大的浪头 吃了最大的沙拉三明治
Surf the biggest wave? Eat the biggest falafel?
那个 大伙儿 能让我和Dutchy单独聊聊吗
Hey, guys, will you give Dutchy and I a minute?
- 当然 长官 - 没问题 长官
- Sure, ma'am. - Sure, ma'am.
谢谢
Cheers.
我只是 我想我们一开始有点小误会
I just... I think we've got off on the wrong foot.
但考虑到我们以后要经常一起工作
And given we have to work together so closely,
我希望我们可以 你懂的 重头来过
I was hoping that we could... you know, start from scratch.
当然可以 长官
Of course, ma'am.
我先走了
Excuse me.
打扰一下 你能告诉我厕所在哪儿吗
Ah! Excuse me, can you tell me where the toilet is?
真是的 要是能有个标志就好了
You know, a bit of signage would be nice.
- 你叫什么名字 先生 - Ahmed
- What's your name, sir? - Ahmed.
有人吗
Is anybody there?
把门打开
Open up the door!
- 厕所在哪儿 - 那边的某个地方
- Little boys room? - Somewhere that way.
把门打开
Open up the door!
- RO RO - 头儿在哪儿
- RO! RO! - Where's the boss?
White上校说
Commander White says
你俩一定会是最佳拍档
you and her would make an excellent team.
在我听来她就是个我行我素的女人
Sounds to me like she's a woman used to getting her own way.
相信我 Mike
Take it from me, Mike -
这种女人要是认定了某件事
if a woman like that puts her mind to something,
那就无法改变她的想法了
there's no use denying her.
她们迟早会得偿所愿的
Sooner or later, they always get what they want.
你就不能考虑下吗 Mike
Why don't you just think about it, Mike?
一点小改变或许正是你所需的
A change of pace may be what you really need.
你的手好了吗
How's the hand?
一点小伤而已
It's just a flesh wound.
Swaino帮我处理好了
Swaino patched me up.
别傻站着 Mike 坐吧
Don't hover, Mike. Sit.
我觉得我还是站在门口吧
I thought I might just hang by the door -
马上就走 长官
quick getaway, ma'am.
坐下
Sit.
不幸的是 这事儿不会上新闻
Unfortunately, there's been a blanket on the press,
所以公众永远不会知道你的英雄事迹了
so the public are never gonna know about your heroics.
这我倒不介意
I can live with that.
该知道这件事的人反正已经知道详情了
The people that matter however have been fully briefed.
我刚看完一份海军上将发来的邮件
I've just been reading an email from the admiral.
他想知道为什么Mike Flynn
He wants to know why Mike Flynn is being so stubborn
在升职这件破事上这么固执
about this blasted promotion.
别告诉我
Don't tell me -
他正和他的老朋友 美国大使谈话
he's been speaking with his old mate the Ambassador.
我和Davis大使也通了电♥话♥
I have had Ambassador Davis on the phone too,
他一直唠唠叨叨的
chewing my ear off.
看来是你在工作上干的太出色了
It seems you've been doing your job just a bit too well.
哇 我的教子
Hey! My godson.
- Ryan现在几岁了 16岁 - 快18岁了
- How old is Ryan now? 16? - Nearly 18.
- 别扯开话题 Mike - 得了 Maxine
- Don't change the subject, Mike. - Please, Maxine.
我边上的办公室空着呢
The office next to mine is free.
你不可能在指挥官的位置上待一辈子
You can't sit in a CO's chair forever.
我也没想待一辈子
Well, I wasn't thinking forever.
我只是考虑再待个一年 或三年
I just thought the next... year or three.
等等
Wait!
我是White上校
Commander White.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
明白 长官 稍等 长官
Yes, sir. Just a second, sir.
海军部长打来的
Chief of Navy.
你要是决定对这通电♥话♥置之不理的话
If you're determined to stall on this,
你晚点儿就要自己去和头儿解释了
you're gonna explain it to the boss yourself.
Flynn上尉
Lieutenant Commander Flynn!
Mike Flynn
Mike Flynn.
- 赶紧出牌 - 我放弃了
- Any day now. - Uh... I flop.
你是说你完蛋咯
You mean you fold.
- 卧♥槽♥ RO - 我居然喷了你一脸口水
- Uh, RO! - I just spat on you!
随意吧 我看不懂这游戏啊
Whatever. I don't get this game.
你想玩什么 Bird 钓鱼吗
What would you prefer to play, Bird? Go Fish?
你少来 我钓鱼很在行的
Don't knock it! I'm actually pretty good at that one.
行了 我拿到什么牌了 对子
Alright, what have I got there? Two pair.
三张
Threesome!(有3P的意思)
Flynn中校
Commander Flynn!
恭喜你升职啊
Congratulations on your promotion.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我觉得 这儿要有个帘子就好了
I think... it could do with some curtains.
我们应该
We should, uh...
你知道的 一起喝一杯 庆祝升职
...you know, grab a drink, celebrate the promotion.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你安顿好了吗
You settling in?
Maxine
Maxine!
这是我的 前执行官 Kate McGregor
This is my... was my executive officer, Kate McGregor.
- 很高兴见到你 - McGregor上尉 你好
- It's good to meet you. - Lt McGregor, good timing.
海默斯利号♥刚接到30分钟内起航的命令
'Hammersley's just received an order to sail in 30 minutes.
30分钟
30 minutes?
到我办公室来 我给你做行动简报
Come into my office and I'll brief you on the operation
并且介绍一下你的新指挥官
and tell you all about your new CO.
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表