剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Well, you're clearly one of the bureaucrats now.
我只是在做本职工作
I'm just doing my job.
我必须要承担这个新职位带来的责任
I have responsibilities that come with this new position,
不管喜不喜欢
like it or not.
包括不支持你以前的船员 是吗
That includes not supporting your former crew, does it?
我得保持中立客观 这不是在针对某人
I have to be impartial. It's not personal.
胡扯
Oh, that is crap.
知道吗 你把自己隐藏在中校的光环下
You know, you hide behind this veneer of command.
我看着你
I look at you
你那笔挺的背还有宽阔的肩
with your straight back and your square shoulders
像是一副盔甲
and it is your armour
你不让任何人走进你的心是因为你害怕
and you won't let anyone in because you're afraid.
你在感情上就是个懦夫 Mike Flynn
you're an emotional coward,Mike Flynn.
我已经忍♥了你三年了
And I have put up with it for three years now.
有时候我觉得你其实就是喜欢折磨我而已
And sometimes I think you actually enjoy tormenting me.
哦 得了吧 Kate 这不公平
Oh, come on, Kate! That's unfair.
你是知道制度的
You know the regulations.
是 制度 但它们现在束缚不了你了 不是么
Yeah, the regulations, they don't apply anymore, do they?
你再也不能拿制度做挡箭牌了
You can't hide behind them anymore.
Kate McGregor 你好
Kate McGregor, hello.
好的 可以 我一小时内到那里
OK. Yep, I'll be there in an hour.
再见
'Bye.
工作吗
Duty calling?
要出海了
Notice for sea.
Coburn有了偷猎者的线索
Coburn has a lead on the poachers.
海军真没有时间观念
The navy has no sense of timing.
好了 还剩6小时 2 Dads 你该说出实情了
Well, six hours left, 2Dads. Time to spill your guts.
快点 2 Dads 告诉我们
Come on, 2Dads, tell us.
至少告诉Bomber不是我
At least tell Bomber it wasn't me.
听着 各位 我觉得我们的原则是
Listen, everyone, I think the right thing to do
一人做事一人当
is for whoever did it to fess up themselves.
对
That's right.
是啊 看来劝说无效
Oh, that went well.
好吧 既然没人自己站出来
Right, well, in the absence of someone volunteering,
我想只能你直接告诉我们是谁了
I guess it's up to you to tell us who it was.
你就直说吧 2 Dads
Just tell the truth, 2Dads.
这不值得你赔上自己的事业 兄弟
It's not worth losing your career over, mate.
- 这样做太傻了 - 是CO
- That's just ridiculous. - It was the CO.
别闹了
Come on!
2 Dads 说真的 我还以为你会
2Dads, really, I thought you'd come up
说些更靠谱的话呢 伙计
with something better than that, mate.
我太失望了
I'm disappointed.
你到底要闯多少祸
How much trouble do you have to be in
才能开始认真起来呢
before you start taking things seriously?
你完蛋了 伙计
It's your funeral, mate.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
一等海员 我一直好好和你说道理
Leader, I've tried to explain this nicely to you
也给你机会去做正确的事
and I've given you the opportunity to do the right thing
但看起来你并没有理解我的用心
but you seem not to have understood.
抱歉 长官 我只是不小心说漏嘴
I'm sorry, sir. It just slipped out.
但就像你说的 没人相信我
But like you said, no-one believed me.
你是不是不理解我说的话呢
Do we have a communication problem here?
给我听好了 如果你要与我为敌的话
Understand this - you make an enemy of me
不管在不在海军
and your life won't be worth living
你都会无路可走 知道了吗
in or out of the navy, got it?
怎么 没话可说了吗 水手
What, no smart comment now, sailor?
CO请到指挥室来
CO requested at the bridge.
- 你还好吧 2Dads - 没空聊天 RO
- You alright, 2Dads? - Not now, RO.
嘿 2Dads 我只是想让你知道...
Hey, 2Dads, I just wanna let you know...
我没兴趣
I'm not interested!
长官 我们找到了偷猎者
Oh, sir, we have contact with the poachers.
他们就在海岸警卫队说的地方
They're right where Coastwatch said they'd be.
他们的母舰停泊在这里 距离我们6海里
The mother ship is stationary here, range 6 nautical miles.
他们刚派出了快艇
And they have just dispatched a Zodiac.
好 Dutchy 你能把画面放到EOD上吗
Right, Dutchy, can you pick that up on the EOD?
我已经这么做了 长官 他们正开往河口
Ah, I've got them, sir. They're headed for that estuary.
X 开充气艇去追击他们
X, take a RHIB and go after them.
船员前往登船区域
Hands to boarding stations.
Charge Swain 开另一个充气艇追击他们
Charge, Swain, go after them with the second RHIB.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这次 把你的船员都给我看好了 明白了吗
And this time, let's try not to lose anyone, eh?
正前往母舰位置 X
Heading for the mother ship, X.
收到 我们会包抄河口
Roger that. We'll cover the estuary.
减速
Ease back on the throttle.
别惊动他们
We don't wanna announce our presence.
X 这里有很多水下红树林
Hey, X, there's plenty of submerged mangroves here.
- 我们最好小心点 - 好 知道了
- We'd better take it easy. - Yeah, copy that.
保持在河道中间位置
Stick to the middle of the channel.
数据没有显示他们开到河流的哪个位置 长官
No telling how far in they could have gone, ma'am.
那我们就注意观察
Just keep your eyes peeled.
这地方真是令我毛骨悚然
This place gives me the creeps.
他们在那里
There they are!
好 瞄准他们的船
OK, aim for the boat!
去追他们
Get after them.
澳洲海军 熄灭引擎 放下武器
Australian Navy! Stop your engines, drop your weapons!
重复 熄灭引擎 放下武器
Repeat - stop your engines, drop your weapons.
Dutchy 准备跳船
Dutchy, prepare to get across.
减速
Ease back on the throttle.
这下你们跑不掉了
Well, well, well.
干得好 Charge
Well done, Charge.
这就是那艘母舰上的所有人了吗
Is this all the crew that were on the mother ship?
是的 长官 就是这些人了
Yes, sir, this is it.
- 谁是船主 - 他还没上船 长官
- Who's the master of the vessel? - He wasn't on board, sir.
什么 人在哪儿呢
What? Where the hell is he?
他在这里 长官
Here he is, sir.
你 你偷了我的鳄鱼
You?! You stole my croc!
你砸了我的酒吧 你要赔偿我的损失
You wrecked my bar. Now you're gonna pay for it!
X 我先回办公室了
X... I'll be in my cabin.
啊 2Dads
Ah, 2Dads.
你懂的 我讨厌传达坏消息
As you know, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
特别是关于你的
particularly when it concerns you,
但我这里有中校那传来的 关于你违纪的命令
but I have your disciplinary orders here from Command.
让我猜猜 "不再是海军的一员"
Let me guess, "Retention not in interest of navy"?
不 坏消息是 不是这样
Well, the bad news is no.
- 但是 - 总是会有个但是
- But... - Ah, there's always a but.
他们决定在4800澳元的赔偿付清之前
They've authorised your pay to be docked
都不支付你的薪水
until damages of $4,800 have been paid.
下次 你干脆直接给
Next time, why don't you try donating
动物保护活动捐钱算了
to the prevention of cruelty to animals?
那应该会便宜点
It might work out way cheaper for you.
为什么我要赔偿偷猎者呢
Why should I have to make recompense to a poacher?
真是糟透了
That totally sucks!
如果我是你 我会谢谢上头
If I were you, I'd just be grateful
保住了你的饭碗 Coburn可就没那么幸运了
you 've still got a job, unlike Coburn.
他对2Dads做的
What he did to 2Dads
是滥用职权
was an abuse of his power and position.
- 那可不是上司该做的事 - 我觉得这是公正的判决
- That's not leadership. - It's a fair cop, I reckon.
我从来就不喜欢他 而且我一直信任2Dads
I never liked him. And I always believed 2Dads.
是吧
Hey?
晚点儿再见
Nuh, later.
嘿 Bomber
Hey, Bomber.
Bird告诉你关于2Dads的消息了吗
Did Bird tell you the news about 2Dads?
Birds好像知道船上发生的所有事情
Bird seems to know everything that's going on on this boat.
是啊 她挺受大家喜欢的
Yeah, well, she's pretty popular with the crew.
我怎么闻到了一股醋味啊
Do I detect a note of jealousy there?
是啊 这里有一大坛醋呢
Yeah, there's a whole symphony going on.
行啦 Bomber 不要和Bird比
Come on. Bomber, don't compare yourself with Bird.
我是说 她是个可爱的萌妹子
I mean, she's a sweet young thing but...
但你呢
...well, you're...
你是个成熟的女人
you're a woman.
是个很有魅力的女人
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表