剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
at a distance of two nautical miles.
该船在航行中 我们无法从汽艇上登船
We can't board her from the RHIBs while she's underway.
她速度很快了
She's too high.
我在等你的指令
I'm awaiting your orders.
确定是Ryan吗 我是说 你听到他的声音了吗
It was definitely Ryan? I mean, you heard his voice?
抱歉 Maxine 的确是Ryan
It was definitely Ryan, Maxine. I'm sorry.
他们怎么知道的呢
How could they have known?
显然 他们监视码头
They've obviously had the docks under surveillance
有段时间了
for a long time.
他们确定了他的身份
They know exactly who he is.
他们知道他是最佳筹码
They know he was the perfect insurance.
这是精心策划 精心预谋了的...
This is a very sophisticated, very well organised...
天啊
God.
真是糟糕透顶了
This is a nightmare.
听着 Maxine 就像你说的 他们是精心策划了的
Listen, Maxine, as you said, they're very well organised,
所以目前Ryan是安全的
so Ryan's in no danger at present.
- 他还有很大的利用价值 - 好吧
- They value him too much. - OK.
[注:此部队与英国SAS并无直接联♥系♥ 一般以SASR来分别澳洲特种部队 全称为Special Air Service Regiment]
好吧 我想只有找特种空勤队了
OK, I suppose the SAS.
我的意思是 不论如何 我们都是要登陆那艘船的
I mean, whatever we do, we're gonna need to get on board...
Mike 那可是Ryan啊
Mike, it's Ryan.
我明白 我也爱他 Maxine
I know. I love him too, Maxine.
跟特种空勤队沟通一下然后回复我
Speak to the S AS and get back to me.
在此期间 我们会继续跟踪他们
In the meantime, we'll keep shadowing them.
在地平线以上吗
Over the horizon?
是的 在地平线以上 让他们觉得我们已经妥协了
Yes, over the horizon so they think we've complied.
但是我们会一直尾随他们直到支援抵达
But we'll shadow them until help arrives.
挺住 Maxine
Hang in there, Maxine.
长官 White中校已经跟SAS沟通过了
Sir, Commander White's communicated with the S AS,
但是我们已经
but we are already
超出从陆地调用直升机的范围
out of chopper range from the mainland.
在一艘水文测量船上
There's a hydrographic survey ship
有一架海王直升机
with a Sea King helicopter aboard.
- 距离有多远 - 350海里
- How far away? - 350 nautical miles.
那样要花太长时间 没有其他办法了吗
That'll take too long. There's nothing else?
长官
Sir.
有一架私人直升飞机
There's a private helo
在一个石油站井平台作业 奥斯特拉雷斯二号♥
working out of an oil-drilling platform, 'Australex II'.
比较近 80海里
Closer. 80 nautical miles.
私人的 我心里没底
Private one? I don't know.
飞行员是我的一个老战友 前军队的 靠谱
The pilot's an old mate of mine, ex-army. He's good.
是个选择
It's an option.
好吧 打电♥话♥给他 我们需要帮忙
Alright, put the call through. We need a favour.
是 长官
Sir.
Bird 不论如何 我们都会把Ryan救回来的 不要担心
Bird, we'll get Ryan back, whatever it takes. Don't worry.
打扰一下 我不是想窥探什么
Excuse me, I don't mean to pry.
但是你们是打算派个小队到那艘船上吗
But are you intending to insert a team onto that vessel?
这是我们的计划 Tavory先生
That's the plan, Mr Tavory.
- 那样有可能吗 - 我们没有选择
- Is it possible? - We have no option.
一个澳大利亚国民被挟持了
An Australian national is being held hostage.
听着 呃 我们需要谈一下
Look, uh... we need to have a talk.
Charge 你掌控好船
Charge, you have the ship.
我的工作是保证铀抵达以色列
My job is to ensure the uranium arrives in Israel.
现在 我有个建议 请听我说
Now, I have a suggestion. Please bear with me.
这些罪犯偷了铀
These criminals have stolen uranium
不是想要卖♥♥出个更高的价格
either to sell to the highest bidder
就是给一个特殊的客户
or for a specific client.
现在 以色列政♥府♥指示我
Now, I have been instructed by the Israeli Government
满足他们提出来的任何价格
to match whatever their asking price is.
我们在这里有可能应对的是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We could be dealing with terrorists here.
- 我们不能谈判 - 我已经收到指示
- We can't negotiate. - I have been instructed to.
而且为了有效地谈判
And in order to do that effectively,
我必须到那艘船上
I have to be put on the vessel.
我不同意
And I can't allow that either.
Mike 我在这里并不是想去当烈士
Mike, I'm not trying to be a martyr here.
如果他们把这些铀都带走我的工作就泡汤了
My job is down the toilet if they get away with this.
我是个以色列的国民
I'm an Israeli national.
他们挟持我了 你们就能带回澳洲国民
They take me, you get back the Aussie.
作为人♥质♥我对他们更有价值
I'm more value to them as a hostage,
尤其是当我们离开澳洲水域后
especially when we leave Australian waters.
长官 Tavory先生 恕我直言
Sir, Mr Tavory, with respect,
我们是禁止采取这种行动的
we aren't permitted to do anything like this.
长官
Sir?
Mike
Mike.
求你了
Please.
我本人和以色列政♥府♥都一致同意
My priority and the priority of the Israeli Government
要防止铀落到
is to ensure the uranium doesn't end up
朝鲜或者伊朗手里
in North Korea or Iran.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我们准备满足你们提出的任何价格
We are prepared to match whatever price you expect.
但是我必须亲自跟你们
But I must negotiate the details
谈交易细节 面对面谈
with you personally, face-to-face.
我现在的处境不适合去拜访你们 Tavory先生
I'm not in a position to come visiting, Mr Tavory.
但是我可以去你那里
But I can come to you.
当然的 要交换人♥质♥
In exchange for the hostage, of course.
所以 你们看如何
So... what do you say?
你不会让他这样做的 对吗
You're not gonna let him do this, are you?
你也听到他们说了这是极端的情况
You know what they say about extreme situations.
可以接受
That is acceptable.
好
Good.
Dutchy 给Tavory先生上装备
Dutchy, kit Mr Tavory up.
什么 长官
Sorry, sir?
你将负责通过直升机送他到目标船上
You'll be transferring him to the target vessel via helo.
我是典型的中等身材 希望这有所帮助
I'm a classic medium build, if that is of any help.
这边请
This way.
- 长官 我 - 我知道 我知道
- Sir, I... - I know, I know.
但是我心里有别的计划 不要担心
But I have something else in mind. Don't worry.
- 哦,长官 - Robert
- Oh, sir... - Robert.
- 我现在需要跟指挥部通话 - 好的 长官
- I need to speak to NAVCOM now. - Yes, sir.
然后我还要再跟布里斯班号♥沟通一下
And then I'll need to speak to 'Brisbane' again.
我刚收到信息 直升机15分钟内会到达这里
I just got word the helicopter will be here in 15 minutes.
- 我会替你联♥系♥好的 - 好的
- I'll get onto that for you. - Good.
所以 你还好吧
So, you OK?
还有些细节 我有点不太清楚
There's just a couple of details I'm a little hazy on.
尽管问吧
Go ahead, ask.
这个直升机 会在哪里着陆呢
The helicopter, where's it going to land?
它不会着陆 我们会用吊绳把你放下去
It doesn't. We're getting winched up.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
没有听起来那么糟糕的
It's not as bad as it sounds.
借过下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我觉得我要给你做饭
Thought I'd feed you.
不知道你要呆在这里呆多久
Don't know how long you're gonna be stuck here for.
奶油还是黄油
Margarine or butter?
只有奶酪的 没有奶油 没有黄油
Straight cheese, no margarine, no butter.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个 Bomber
Hey, er, Bomber.
你还好吧
...are you OK?
嗯 我 我很好 我已经吃过了
Yeah, me, I'm fine. I've already eaten.
不是
No.
我不是指 我只是
I don't mean about the... I'm just...
听着 我知道这可能有点奇怪
Look, I know that this is a bit weird,
但是我只是需要你表现得正常一点
but I just need you to act normal.
什么 你指什么 什么意思
What... what do you mean? What's... this?
没事 我们待会儿聊
OK, we'll talk about it later.
Robert 你是个正宗的奇葩
Robert, you're officially a weirdo.
- 你准备好了吗 - 我准备得相当好了
- You ready? - I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
Tavory先生
Mr Tavory.
计划有变 你不用去了
Change of plan. You're not going.
什么 发生了什么
Sorry, what's happening?
我同意这样做是因为这给了我们
I went along with this because it gives us
一个好机会
a window of opportunity.
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表