剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
Me too. I mean, the trade in human organs is...
我也是啊 我是说 买♥♥卖♥♥人类器官真是
No. I mean the smell.
不 我指的是气味
The smell just turned my stomach.
那个味道让我反胃
It's not a very good quality for a paramedic, is it?
急救人员不能有这样的反应不是么
Well, there were a few hardened sailors
呃 有些硬汉海员
with their heads hanging over the side.
也把头靠在船边吐得不行啊
Girls!
妹子们
Just admiring his form, X.
只是在欣赏他的体型 X
Bomber, go get rid of the gash.
Bomber 去把垃圾处理掉
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
Bird!
Bird
X.
X
Is there somewhere you should be right now?
你不是有事要做吗
Swain told me to take five.
Swain让我休息五分钟
I think that five's up.
我想五分钟已经到了
Nope, there's still a few more minutes.
没有 还有几分钟剩呢
Go! Yes, X.
去 是 X
Can I help you with something, X?
有什么事吗 X
Oh, no, no, no. I was, um...
哦 没 没 没 我只是 呃
I was just, um...
我只是 嗯
Y-you carry on.
你 你继续
Sir, Coastwatch has spotted
长官 海岸警卫队发现
a possible SIEV in our sector.
疑似非法入境船只出现在我们的扇区
Thanks, RO.
好的 RO
You look flushed, X.
你看起来脸红红的 X
It's... it's hot out there.
那个 外面很热
The sun. It's a scorcher of a day... today... out there.
太阳 外面 今天 是个大热天
Uh, RO, have you got those coordinates?
呃 RO 你有坐标了没有
Coming in now.
写好了
Do you have a temperature?
你是不是发烧了
Oh, maybe.
哦 可能吧
Bearing 0-3-0, sir.
方位30 长官
They're only just on our side of the line.
他们就在我们边上
Then we intercept them AS AP and send them back home.
那我们就要尽快拦截他们并遣送他们回去
Port 10, steer 0-3-0.
舱门10 驶向30
Port 10, steer 0-3-0, sir.
舱门10 驶向30 长官
Australian Navy. You are to stop or heave to.
澳大利亚海军 请你们即刻停船
We intend to board you.
我们要登船检查
X, I only count eight on board.
X 我只数到8个在船上
SIEVs are normally packed to the gunwales.
可疑非法入境船只一般都会包装船舷
Travelling business class, ma'am.
是普通商务船 长官
Dutchy, 2Dads, secure the wheelhouse.
Dutch 2Dads 控制住驾驶室
We'll take any other crew.
我们控制另外那些船员
Copy that.
收到
Oi!
喂
Do you have trouble hearing or something?
你耳朵有毛病还是咋的
I asked you to stop your vessel.
我叫你停船
Why didn't you stop your vessel?
你为什么不停船
Move up to the front of the boat.
走到船前面
Hello?
有人吗
Does anyone here speak any English?
这里有谁讲英语码
OK, ma'am. Come forward.
好 女士 到前面来
Please sit down.
请坐下
We are refugees.
我们是难民
We want asylum in Australia. Please help us.
我们想要得到澳大利亚的庇护 请帮帮我们
Here's the master of the vessel, X.
这是船的主人 X
Sir, your vessel is illegally in Australian waters.
先生 你的船非法进入了澳大利亚海域
We go Merauke.
我们要去马老奇
Irian Jaya. Merauke.
伊里安查亚 马老奇
Ma'am, the master says
长官 船主说
that this vessel is headed for Merauke in Irian Jaya.
这艘船是开往伊里安查亚的马老奇
Mmm, no, we go to Australia.
不 我们要去澳大利亚
We all go to Australia.
我们都去澳大利亚
We are refugees. OK.
我们是难民 好
Sir, according to your passengers,
先生 据你的乘客们说
they say that you are heading for Australia.
你们是要去澳大利亚
No! No. We go Merauke.
不 不 我们要去马老奇
Hold him here.
让他坐下
Stay seated. Sit down, sir.
坐着别动 坐下 先生
Hey, Swain, what's the food and water situation on board?
Swain 船上的食物饮用水情况如何
There's not very much. Maybe enough for another day, tops.
并不是很多 顶多够再撑一天
Please, help us!
求你了 帮帮我们
OK, does anyone here need medical treatment?
好 你们有没有人需要医疗救助
Is anyone here sick?
有没有人生病
No. No.
没有 没有
Actually, ma'am, they all look in pretty good health.
实际上 长官 他们看起来都很健康
What's your situation, X?
你那边情况如何 X
Sir, the crew and the passengers all appear to be in good health.
长官 船员和乘客看起来都很健康
They are critically short on food and water, though, sir.
但是他们严重缺乏水跟食物 长官
There's also some debate as to where they're heading.
还有他们对要去的地方意见不一
What sort of debate?
怎么说
The master says they're heading for Merauke.
船主说是去马老奇
One of the passengers says they're bound for Australia.
其中一个乘客说是去澳大利亚
Is she seaworthy?
船的状态适于航海吗
Yes, sir, the vessel is seaworthy.
是的 长官 可以航海
Then we have no option.
那我们没有其他选择了
Let's get them resupplied
给他们补充必需品
and escort them back into international waters.
然后护送他们回到国际海域上
OK. Copy that, sir.
好 收到 长官
X! Yeah?
X 怎么了
I found this hidden in the wheelhouse
我在驾驶室找到了这个
along with the master's personal possessions.
在船主的个人物品旁边
Hey, hey, hey. Settle down.
喂 喂 喂 待着
We'll be out of here in a minute.
我们等下就离开这里
Hey, Swain? What do you make of this?
嘿 Swain 你觉得这是什么
Swain?
Swain
Swain! Swain!
Swain Swain
Swain!
Swain
Swain, put him down! Swain!
Swain 把他按住 Swain
Let him go.
放开他
Scumbag!
人♥渣♥
Smear a drop of blood in the circle.
在圆圈里涂上一滴血
How it reacts gives you the blood type.
看反应马上就能判断血型
Takes about five minutes.
这用大概五分钟
There is a card for every passenger on that ship.
在船上的每个乘客都有这样一张卡
And this is Rohypnol. The daterape drug, yeah?
还有这是迷魂药 迷♥奸♥药 是吗
When I realised, yes, I went him.
我一发现 对 就马上冲过去揍他了
This girl couldn't be more than five years old.
那女孩还不到5岁呢
Swain, that is no excuse for assault.
Swain 这不是你袭击他人的理由
When you realised what, Swain?
你发现了什么 Swain
Sir, these people aren't refugees. They're human cattle.
长官 这些人不是难民 他们是人畜
What? They're all in good health.
什么 他们都很健康
They've all been tissue matched - there's probably
他们的器官都被匹配了
a buyer already waiting for a kidney or God knows what else.
可能已经有个买♥♥家在等着换肾或者其他什么器官了
You think they're gonna sell their organs?
你觉得他们要卖♥♥掉他们的器官
No, I think someone intends to steal them.
不 我觉得是有人想偷他们的器官
Why would you need Rohypnol if you're a willing participant?
如果是自愿的为什么需要迷魂药
And you can't tell me that this little girl
难道你要告诉我这个女孩
gave her consent to be butchered.
是自愿被开膛破肚吗
Alright.
好
RO, you speak some Malay and Bahasa.
RO 你会讲一点马来语跟印尼语
You and Charge go and talk with them, see what you can find out.
你跟Charge去跟他们谈谈 看能查出什么
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Carry on, Swain. Yes, sir.
说下去 Swain 好的 长官
It is possible that they
他们有没有可能是不小心
entered Australian waters unintentionally.
进入澳大利亚海域的呢
On their way to Merauke?
在去马老奇的途中吗
Without enough food and water, I suspect Merauke's just a cover.
没有足够的水跟粮食 我怀疑马老奇只是一个掩护
Have another chat with the ship's master.
再去跟船主谈谈
Let him know it's in his best interest to cooperate.
让他知道好好配合对他是最有利的
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表