剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表
看前面
Eyes forward.
能走慢点吗
Can we please slow down?
不行 快走
No. Move.
把她给我
Give her to me.
还有多远 你没看出她需要休息吗
How much longer? Can't you see she needs to rest?
就在这儿
We're here.
- 爸爸 - Mia 我的孩子
- Daddy! - Mia! Darling.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
感人的团聚
Aw, touching reunion.
她在这做什么
What is she doing here?
放松 Dick 没问题的 一切都在我们的掌控之下
Just relax, Dick, alright? It's all under control.
所以说你就是幕后黑手
So you're the one behind all of this?
她可是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
是养女
Stepdaughter.
Wantha给我们下了套
Wantha set us up.
这不是Wantha的人 你这笨蛋
This isn't one of Wantha's people, you idiots.
她是海军
She's navy!
这是半小时前拍到的卫星监视照片
Satellite surveillance photos taken half an hour ago.
夏普岛 是个无人岛
Sharpe Island. It's uninhabited.
是一个国家公园的一部分
It's part of a national park.
它在一年中的这个时期不接待游客
This time of the year, it's closed to visitors.
现在是海龟产卵的季节
Turtle breeding season.
只有两个
Only two. Mmm.
它停在了前方的小木屋处 小女孩关在屋里
And it's got a forward cabin. That's where the girl was kept.
X估计也在
That's where the X will be.
设定路线吧
Let's set a course.
本来不应该有人受伤的
No-one was supposed to get hurt.
Dick...
Dick...
一次简单的交换 这是原本的计划
A simple exchange, that's what it was supposed to be.
你拿了钱 为什么你要
You had the money. Why on earth did you...
听着 Wantha拿到了几百万 这连塞牙缝都不够
Listen, Wantha's got millions. This is chicken feed.
你是为我工作的
YOU work for ME.
不 不再是了
No. Not anymore.
什么
What?
伙伴
Partners.
你是谋杀的帮凶了 Dick
you're an accessory to murder, Dick.
那件事与我无关
I had nothing to do with that.
到了法庭上再说吧 我想会判二十五年到死刑
Tell it to the judge. I think it's 25 to life?
这洗不干净了
It isn't washing off.
哦 别管它了
Oh, forget it.
听着 我们需要你帮我们摆脱警♥察♥的追捕
Listen, we need you to get the cops off our tail.
那你想让我怎么做
And how do you suppose I do that?
回到你老婆那里 告诉她你收到了我们的信息
Go back to the wife, tell her you've got a message from us.
说我们在南端的某地
Say that we're somewhere down south.
没人会相信的 那个笨蛋
No-one's going to believe that. You moron!
还有 海军也介入了
Besides, the navy's involved.
他们大概会派出巡逻船寻找你和她
They've probably got a patrol boat looking for you, and her.
你很可能已经把他们引到这了 没机会了
You probably led them here. No chance.
我们要做的第一件事就是把这个海军女兵处理掉
The first thing we've gotta do is get rid of navy girl.
不 不要再杀人了
No. No more killing.
但是 她看见我们了 她会指认你 Dick
Uh, she's seen us. She can ID you, Dick.
- 必须除掉她 - 不 不
- She's gotta go. - No, no.
听着 你拿走珠宝
Look, you take the jewels
拿走说好的钱 就赶紧走人
and your share of the money, and go.
我会留在这里等他们 处理后面的事儿
I'll wait here for them. I'll deal with the consequences.
后面的 Dick 你在说什么鬼
Consequences? Dick, what the hell are you talking...
这太过分了 我现在就收手
This has gone too far! I'm stopping it now.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
结束了
It's over.
好吧 结束了
OK. It's over.
- 发生了什么 - 走吧
- What was that? - Let's go.
也许我该用松节油试试
Maybe if I use turps.
我们能看得到开火吗
We've got a visual on that gunfire?
不能 长官 植被太茂密了
Negative, sir. The canopy's too thick.
快来
Come on.
出去追 快走
Outside! Go, go, go!
往哪走
Which way?
这边 快
This way. Come on.
- 我爸呢 - 他等下就来
- Where's Daddy? - He's coming later.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们去找那艘船
We're going to the boat.
可是我不能
But I can't.
是 你必须去 你必须去
Yes, you have to. You have to.
- 你可以的 来 - 不 我不行
- And you can. Come on. - No, I can't.
Mia 快来
Mia! Come on.
快点 到这里
Hurry. Come here.
我们在这里等一下
We're just going to wait here.
没事的 我们就在这等一下
It's alright, we're just going to wait here for a minute,
喘口气再说
catch our breath, OK?
- 那是什么 - 什么
- What's that? - Hey?
只是一只蚂蟥
That's just a leech.
蚂蟥
A leech?
不
No!
回去
Back!
快走
Come on.
她们向船跑了
They're heading for the boat.
快啊
Come on!
这边
This way.
我要把你举上去
I'm going to lift you up.
好的 快去
OK. Go.
Mia
Mia!
你还好吧
Are you right?
待在那 Mia
Stay there, Mia.
X X你还好吧
X! X, you OK?
马上上船
Get on board here now.
Mia在哪
Where's Mia?
她在下面和Swain在一起
She's down below with Swain.
我不想让她再见这些事了
I didn't want her to see any of this.
刚刚接到Maxine White的电♥话♥
Just got a call from Maxine White.
Douglas太太正在赶来
Mrs Douglas is on her way.
联邦警♥察♥确认她没有参与此事
Feds are convinced she had no involvement.
全都是她的新丈夫的主意
All her new husband's idea.
恋爱中的人会做出一些不好的选择 对吧
People in love, they can make some bad choices, hey?
是的 没错
Yes, they can.
Knocker有消息了么
What else did, uh, Knocker have to say?
关于什么的
About what?
什么时候派一个常任CO过来
Oh, about when we might be expecting a permanent CO.
没消息
Nothing.
Bird 你能过来搭把手么
Bird? Can you do us a favour?
你能帮我们扔了它吗
Can you ditch gash for us?
可以
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有其他事了
That's all.
我只是在这等一下
I might just wait a bit.
直到他们把那些尸体带走
Until they've taken those bodies away.
他们已经带走了 没有实体了
They've done that. They're all gone.
哦 太好了
Oh. Cool.
Bomber 他们留下了一个
Bomber, they've left one.
Bomber
Bomber?
吓到你了
Gotcha!
妈蛋 你脑子真的有坑 你知道吗你
You know, you're a real sicko. You know that?
哦 看看你那熊样
Oh, the look on your face.
你刚才简直
It was, "Ooh, ooh!"
尊重下死者 好吗
Bit of respect for the dead, thanks.
她什么时候来
When's she gonna be here?
很快
Soon.
我真希望我们能留下那只蚂蟥给她看看
I wish we'd kept that leech so we could show her.
她来了 快去吧
Here she is now. Come on.
Mia 我的宝贝
Mia! Oh, baby!
谢谢你
Thank you!
剧集 | 海岸巡警(2007) | 导航列表