剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
大卫偷走西特龙存储卡的时候
When David stole the cytron card,
暴露了我们安全系统中的几个漏洞
it exposed holes in our security system.
所以我进行了改进
I upgraded.
奎恩来了
Quinn was here.
她直接冲着文件去的 也就是说
She went right for that file, which means --
B613对我们的情况了如指掌
B613 knows everything.
三条无辜的性命
Three innocent lives,
其中一个还是我朋友
and one of them was a friend of mine!
对旁观者来说也许无辜
Innocence is in the eye of the beholder,
但我觉得你应该懂得为什么
and I think you're smart enough to see
我们的立场不同吧
why my definition is different than yours.
所以你承认是B613干的了
So you admit this was B613?
我是说不幸的事难免发生
I am telling you bad things happen.
一位记者和一个安♥全♥局♥的人失踪了
A reporter and an N.S.A. worker go missing.
一位新闻秘书在车辆劫持事件中死亡
A press secretary dies in a carjacking.
那很不幸 生活总是有不幸的
It's unfortunate. Life is unfortunate.
意外的随机事件而已
Random. Coincidental.
好人也时有不幸
Bad things happen to good people all the time.
不对
No!
是你让不幸降临在好人身上的
You make bad things happen to good people.
-是谁让你干的 -奥利维亚
- Who put you up to this? - Olivia --
我要知道是谁让你干的
I want to know. Who?
谁让你干这种事的
Who made you do this?
告诉我 谁让你干的
You tell me -- who made you do this?
-是谁 -我是指挥官 奥利维亚
- Who?! - I am command, Olivia!
你觉得是谁下的命令
Who do you think?!
是你的命令
This was your call?
是我的命令
This was my call.
为了保护合众国
I am protecting the republic.
我要保证这个国家维持下去 这是必要牺牲
I keep this country running. I do what needs to be done!
这就是我的工作 我是指挥官
It's my job! I'm command!
你说过你不一样的
You told me you would be different.
-我是不一样 -不是
- I different. - No! No!
菲茨把这办公室交给了你
Fitz gave you the keys to this office
你马上就和我父亲一样了
and immediately you became my father!
我不一样
I am different!
因为要干什么肮脏的事时
Because when something awful needed to be done,
我不会叫哪个可怜的退伍士兵去做
I did not pull some poor, broken soldier out of a hole
然后让他像我一样
and make him do something that
为之一辈子噩梦缠身
would give him nightmares for the rest of his life.
我会自己动手
I did that awful thing myself.
詹姆斯·诺瓦克死于车辆劫持事件
James novak died in a carjacking.
你必须这样想 你的世界才能继续运转
Accept that and the world keeps spinning.
我要是不这样想呢
And if I don't?
好人也时有不幸
Bad things happen to good people all the time.
我向你保证 我没事 我要挂了
I promise you, I am fine. I have to go.
你简直无理取闹
You're being unreasonable.
我无理取闹
I'm being unreasonable?
就职典礼当晚
你不要把这事往我身上推 塞勒斯
Don't you dare make this about me, Cyrus,
是你自己害怕
When this is so clearly all about
向你的那个男性朋友承认
you being too afraid to tell your other boyfriend
你是同性恋
that you're gay!
我没有害怕 詹姆斯
I'm not afraid, James.
我只是没准备好告诉美国总统
I am just not ready to tell the President of the United States
我下班回家后的私生活
what I do when I go home at night.
那你什么时候才能准备好 塞勒斯
When are you gonna be ready, Cyrus, huh?
我记得你好像说
Because I seem to remember you telling me
总统大选以后就会好起来的
that things were gonna be different after the election.
-詹姆斯 -我都穿礼服来了 塞勒斯
- James! - I brought a tux, Cyrus!
你知道你就是
You realize that you are literally -- literally --
为了就职晚会放弃了我
standing me up for the ball!
我不能带你去参加就职晚会
I can't take you to the inaugural ball!
你明知道我不能带你去
You knew that I couldn't take you.
你穿礼服来就是
Bringing a tux anyway
为了让我当坏人
is your way of trying to make me the bad guy --
-因为你就是坏人 -别把我想的跟你似的
- You are the bad guy! - I am not like you.
我是个很传统的人
I am traditional.
我不喜欢到处张扬我的秘密
I am not interested in flaunting my secrets.
我又不是什么肮脏见不得人的秘密
I am not some dirty, little secret.
我是你男朋友
I am your boyfriend!
哈里森
Harrison.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你老板在司法部里有人 对吧
Your boss has friends at the Justice Department, yes?
她有点门路 为什么这样问
She knows people. Why?
因为我可能需要一个脱逃之法
Because I may be looking for an escape route.
你知道吗 当我没说好了
You know what? Never mind.
就当这从没发生过
Forget this ever happened.
阿德南
Adnan.
别紧张 罗森 我不是来杀你的
Calm down, Rosen. I'm not here to kill you.
我是来关心一下
I'm here because I'm concerned
-你的调查进度的 -调查进度
- about the pace of your investigation. - The pace?
兰斯·麦科勒姆还能在首都街头随意活动
Lance McCollum still walks the streets of our nation's capital.
-为何还不逮捕他 -会的
- Why hasn't there been an arrest yet? - There will be.
这是个大案 有很多繁文缛节
It's a big case -- lots of red tape.
我们得仔细审查所有证据
We need to thoroughly review the evidence.
能做的都做了 就差把詹姆斯·诺瓦克的车
We've done everything but put James Novak's car
放到兰斯客厅里了 需要吗
in Lance's living room. Do I need to do that?
-需要我这样做吗 -不需要
- Do I need to put James Novak's car in Lance's living room? - No.
很好 我不想看到你对此还存有疑虑
Good, 'cause I'd hate to think you're having doubts about this.
一点都没有 你怎么会
Not at all. Why would you --
因为你安排了和司法部长的会面
Because you scheduled a meeting with the Attorney General.
只是去汇报一下进展 并非告诉他一切
St-strictly to update him, not to tell him what happened --
发生过的那一切我都不会说
Not that anything did happen.
我给了你一个嫌疑人 希望你尽快人尽其用
I gave you a suspect. I expect you to use him... soon.
有什么事
What?
你可以先打个招呼的
You could say hello.
你好 奥利维亚 有什么事吗
Hello, Olivia. What do you want?
奥利维亚
Olivia?
你就不能
Can you just...
就
be...
我也不知道 暂时对我和善点吗
I don't know, nice, for a minute, to me?
你就不能装成一个正常 和蔼的父亲吗
Can you be a dad -- normal, kind, regular dad --
就一会儿不行吗 拜托了
for just a few seconds for me, please?
我在请求你 我真的在请求你
I'm asking -- I'm really asking, here,
因为 我真的需要
because I -- I really need it. I...
我需要我的爸爸
I need my dad.
怎么了
What?
我不知道这样做的...
I don't know what the point is...
意义是什么
of this...
民♥主♥ 自♥由♥和爱国主义有什么用呢
of democracy and freedom and patriotism.
如果根本没有好人 如果大家都是坏人
If there are no white hats, if everyone is evil,
如果有这么多谎言 所有我爱的人都是怪物
if the deck is always stacked, if everyone I love is a monster,
若没人值得被救赎 这一切有什么意义
if no one is worth saving, what's the point?
我在问你呢
I'm asking you.
我真的在问你 有什么意义
I'm actually asking you. What is the point?
发生了什么
What happened?
莎莉·兰斯顿谋杀了丹尼尔·道格拉斯
Sally Langston murdered Daniel Douglas,
杰克为了掩盖这个事实 杀了三个人
and Jake killed three people to cover it up,
其中包括塞勒斯·比尼的丈夫
including Cyrus Beene's husband.
这事啊
Oh, that.
就这样
"Oh, that"?
当我没说好了
Forget it.
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit...
坐下
down.
你想让我有个爸爸样 那我就好好做你♥爸♥爸
You want me to be your dad, I'll be your dad.
183.
这个数字是由我下令除掉的人数
That's the number of people I'm responsible for killing --
而不是我实际杀掉的人数
not the number of people I've killed,
这是我应负有责任的死亡人数
the number I'm responsible for.
这两者之间是有区别的
There's a difference.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表