剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I can't sleep right now.
为什么 亲爱的
Why not, honey?
丹尼尔·道格拉斯
Daniel Douglas.
你是说你的报道吗
You mean your article?
我还在看采访
I'm still wired from the interview.
那个丹尼尔·道格拉斯 我想深入了解他
That Daniel Douglas... got him to go deep.
你想问我什么吗
Is there something you wanna ask me?
你想告诉我什么吗
Is there something you wanna tell me?
别熬太晚了 好吗
Don't stay up too late, okay?
不会的
I won't.
丽芙
Livvie!
奥利维亚
Olivia!
我要走了
Hey, I'm leaving.
我在希思罗机场一下飞机
I'll call you and daddy
就给你和爸爸打电♥话♥ 好吗
from Heathrow when I land, okay?
就去几天而已
It's only for a couple of days.
老板一安顿下来 我就回来了
Just until my boss gets settled.
而且...
And...
我已经把菜都做好放在冰箱里了
I left casseroles in the freezer.
我爱你 奥利维亚
I love you, Olivia..
-那女人是丽芙的妈妈吗 -对
- That woman's Liv's mother? - Yes.
-在空难中丧生的丽芙的妈妈吗 -对
- That woman's Liv's mother who died in a plane crash? - Yes.
丽芙死了22年的妈妈
Liv's mother who's been dead for 22 years?
别说这些没用的了
Stop it. You're not helping.
你告诉我什么才有用
Helping? Helping? Help--right.
好了 就这样吧 我们受够了
Okay, we're done. We've had it.
自从你俩成立了间谍兄弟二人组
Ever since you two went spy-bro on us,
我们就成了圈外人 我们真是受够了
You've been keeping us out of the loop, and we're sick of it.
你们不能就这么把死去的波普妈带过来
You can't show up with dead mama Pope,
然后指望我们和你们同仇敌忾
and expect us to fall in line.
这是闹什么呢 你俩都做了些什么
What the hell's going on? What did you two do?
不是我俩做的
It's not us. We didn't do this.
此时此刻 我们和你一样毫不知情
We don't know any more than you do at this point.
那她这些日子都去哪了
Then where has she been all this time?
你这些日子都去哪了
Where've you been all this time?
-艾比 -不 我要答案
- Abby-- - No, I want some answers.
你看看丽芙 她现在简直一团糟
Look at Liv. Look at her. She's a mess,
因为22年来 她都以为她母亲死了
because for 22 years, she thought her mother was dead,
其实却没有
and she's not.
-你都上哪去了 -现在还不是时候
- Where were you? - This is not the time.
我发现了我丈夫真正的谋生途径
I found out the truth of what my husband does for a living.
我嫁给他 却发现他是个怪物
I married a man and found out he was a monster.
我偷了些资料 准备带去给一个伦敦的记者
I stole some files. I was going to a reporter in London.
我本要来揭发这一切
I was gonna blow the whistle on the whole thing,
然后带丽芙走 但我被伊莱抓住了
take Livvie and run. But Eli caught me,
之后他把我关在一处监狱里
and then he locked me up in a prison.
关了22年吗
For 22 years?
是的 22年
Yes, for 22 years.
还给我弄了个化名
Under a fake name.
奥尔马什么的
Omar... something.
-奥尔马·德雷斯顿 -奥尔马·德雷斯顿
- Omar Dresden. - Omar Dresden.
他把我关在那
He kept me there.
几天前 他把我弄到了一个仓库里
Couple of days ago, he pulled me out,
他说要把我送出这个国家
took me to some warehouse, said he was moving me
但我逃跑了 我逃跑了
out of the country, but I escaped. I escaped.
-你逃跑了 -是的
- You escaped? - Yes.
-从奥利维亚父亲手中吗 -是的
- From Olivia's father? - Yes.
没人能从指挥官手里逃出去
No one escapes Command.
-杰克 哈克 -你们要干吗
- Jake! Huck! Huck! - What are you doing?
不 放开我 你们这是干吗
No! Let me go! What's happening?
你身上某处有个追踪芯片
You have a tracking chip in you somewhere.
-他们在追踪你 -找到了
- They're tracking you! - Got it!
-会有点痛 玛雅 -动手吧
- This is gonna hurt, Maya. - Do it!
我们得把它弄出来 我们要动手了啊
We have to get it out and move! We gotta move!
房♥间没人 他们跑了
All clear. They're gone.
派人守住所有东海岸的
I want operatives at every airport terminal,
机场航站楼 火车站 汽车站
train station, bus depot, and metro stop
和地铁站
on the east coast.
查看高速公路摄像头
Scan the highway cams.
如果他们走的是洲际公路
If they used the interstates, I want their license plates
我希望他们一出现 你们就查出他们的车牌
tagged the second that they hit the asphalt.
同时 黑进这座城市的交通摄像网
Also, tap into the city's red light camera network.
上传我们的QR6号♥面部识别软件
Upload our QR6 facial recognition software.
炫光凝胶吗
Glare gel?
可以扰乱♥交♥通摄像头
Messes with traffic cams.
找到他们的老窝
Find their cells!
他们会使用一次性手♥机♥
Burners. They'll be using burner phones.
仔细查 尤其注意集团号♥
Makes it harder but watch for clusters.
一定要抓住他们
Hunt them down.
委内瑞拉怎么样
What about Venezuela?
不行 委内瑞拉几乎是B613的天下
Nah. B613 pretty much runs Venezuela.
他们会用反美术语来吸引憎恨者
They use the anti-American jargon to attract the haters--
然后杀了他们
And then they kill them.
我们得找一个完全独♥裁♥的地方
We need a full dictatorship.
是的 自♥由♥社会太难控制了
Yeah, free societies are too tough to control.
贿赂这一套行不通
They're not as bribe-friendly.
伊朗怎么样 朝鲜呢
What about Iran? North Korea?
香港
Hong Kong.
等护照一到手 我们就把她送上
We're putting her on the first flight to Hong Kong
第一班到香港的飞机
as soon as the passport is secured.
-哈里森 护照怎么样了 -照片弄好了
- Harrison, where are we on that? - Got the pics.
一小时后和我朋友见面
Meeting my friend in an hour.
奎恩呢
Where's Quinn?
奎恩在做她该做的事儿
Quinn's doing what she needs to do.
我应该去看看她
I should, uh, go check on her.
不 今晚我需要你
No, I want you here tonight.
求你了
Please.
保险箱被撬了
Safe's been cracked.
有人翻了我们的文件
Someone went through our files.
我们贴在上面的资料都没了
Everything we had up on the board? Gone.
东西他们倒是没拿
They didn't take anything here.
-你觉得是丽芙的父亲干的 -还能是谁
- You think Liv's dad did this? - Who else could have?
任何一个正常人现在都会
You know, any normal person would've had a full-on
-完全崩溃的 -她在解决这件事
- nervous breakdown by now. - She's handling it.
-你不能解决自己的妈妈 -小窝不错
- You don't handle your own mother. - Nice digs.
我还以为你现在境况会好些呢
I thought you'd have done a little better for yourself by now.
率性而活嘛 你懂的
Straight life. You know how it is.
我还真不知道
Can't say that I do.
-一个全新的身份证吗 -没错
- Full I.D. Work-up? - The works.
-什么时候要 -明天之前
- When do you need it by? - Yesterday.
为了你 我会尽全力的
For you, I will do my best.
我是艾比
I'm Abby.
对了 差点忘记说了
Oh. I almost forgot.
阿德南·萨利夫让我向你问好
Adnan Salif says hello.
阿德南·萨利夫回来了 他在美国吗
Adnan Salif's back? Back here?
随时开着手♥机♥ 小哈
Keep your phone on, H.
我几个小时后联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch in a few hours.
丹尼尔·道格拉斯的事情处理得如何
Where are we on Daniel Douglas?
我们在等待时机 别着急
Holding. We are holding.
-拿到照片了吗 -等着呢
- Did you get the photos? - Holding.
-他调戏他了吗 -不知道
- Did he make a move or not? - Holding.
-塞勒斯 -你没事干吗 宣传接种疫苗
- Cyrus! - Don't you have things to do? Vaccines to tout?
或者鼓励肥胖小孩之类的
Fat kids to encourage?
我根本没怎么睡觉 因为我很担忧
I haven't slept because I am worrying
我丈夫总统职位的未来
about the future of my husband's presidency.
-同时关乎我的命运 -我在等待时机
- My future. - I... am... holding.
别再等了 赶紧出招吧
It's time to stop holding. Play the cards already.
丽芙
Liv.
他只是帮我重新包扎一下
Just cleaning up a little.
你拿的是什么
What you got there?
我...
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表