剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你是不是教人如何杀戮
Do you teach people how to kill?
你♥爸♥爸就是指挥官吗
Is your father command?!
私人来电
我现在不方便说话
I can't talk.
-就一会儿 -我得挂了
- Just a minute. - I have to go.
丽芙 我们得谈谈杰克以及他如何逃出来的
Liv, we need to talk about Jake and how he got there.
我真的得挂了
I have to go.
怎么了
What?
-你在哪里 -你想怎样
- Where are you? - What do you want?
我想和你谈谈 我们得谈谈
To talk. We need to talk.
没必要
No, we don't.
哈克
Huck...
我没事 我只是需要点时间
I'm fine. I just need some time.
好吧
Okay.
再见
Good-bye
丑 闻
第三季 第三集
她来了
Oh, here she is now.
玛丽·尼斯贝特
Oh. Mary Nesbitt.
非常感谢你愿意帮我
Thank you so much for agreeing to help me.
究竟要帮你什么
Help you with what, exactly?
玛丽想请波普事务所
Mary wants to retain Pope and Associates
帮她处理一件家庭私事
to manage a private family matter.
我真希望马上就着手处理
I-I wish I had time to go into it right now,
但我得赶去国会山开会
but I'm actually running off to a meeting on the Hill.
但我保证我们很快会再见面的
But we'll speak soon, I promise.
-好吧 -新客户
- Okay-- - New client.
-两万五千块佣金 -够付房♥租了
- 25k retainer. - Enough to pay the rent.
有哈克的消息吗 我联♥系♥过他 但没回音
Have you heard from Huck? I texted. I called.
哈克今天请事假了
Huck is taking a personal day.
-请事假吗 -是的
- Personal day? - A personal day.
我们...还能请事假吗
We... get personal days?
怎么 难道我们也能有休假了吗
What, do we get vacation now, too?
民调结果还不错
The poll numbers are good.
不算好 还行吧
Okay, not good. Decent.
"还行"都算不上 是很糟
No, not decent. Bad.
很糟糕 但还算不上是灾难
They're bad, but not a disaster.
菲茨出轨对美国人♥民♥来说
Fitz having an affair isn't new information
已经不是什么新闻了
for the American people.
梅莉 这都是你的功劳
Mellie, you made sure of that.
-说实话 谢谢你 -他可以自己吃
- Thank you, actually. - He can feed himself.
-他会把身上弄脏的 -美国人♥民♥感兴趣并
- He will get dirty. - What the American people are interested in,
热衷看到的是你们两个人出双入对
what they're excited about is the two of you together.
宝宝们总是会弄得脏兮兮的嘛 那又怎样
Babies get dirty, don't they? So what?
他们想看你们如何挺过这件事
They wanna see how you're getting through this.
看你们如何经受住这场风暴
How you're weathering the storm.
你想给他换衣服吗
You wanna change his clothes?
以你们夫妻同心的力量
Your strength as a couple.
他们想看到你们彼此有多恩爱
They wanna see how much you love one another.
玛塔知道他能自己吃 玛塔呢
Marta knows he can feed himself. Where is Marta?
-你怎么... -因为塞勒斯给我和泰迪
- Why are you even-- - Because Cyrus scheduled a thousand
安排了一系列"她是个好妈妈"的摄影活动
"Isn't she a good mother?" photo ops for me and Teddy,
我可不想人家在拍他喊"妈妈"的镜头时
and I would like it if when he screamed "Mama"
他心里想的却是玛塔
when the cameras flashed, he didn't mean Marta.
对 我是安排了很多不错的拍摄活动
Yes, I have scheduled some great photo ops.
梅莉和泰迪 菲茨和梅莉还有泰迪和菲茨的
There's Mellie and Teddy, Fitz and Mellie, Teddy and Fitz.
我还想用特效加上杰里米和凯伦
I'm thinking of flying in Jerry and Karen.
你这是在误导他
You're stunting his development.
不用你教我怎么照顾儿子
Don't tell me what to do with the son
你那玩意儿差点让我怀不上他
you could barely get it up to conceive.
关我什么事儿 如果你...
I wouldn't have such trouble getting it up if you--
或者可以把杰里米和凯伦
O-o-or Jerry and Karen can meet you
接到大卫营去
when you arrive at Camp David.
-大卫营 -你说什么
- Camp David? - Excuse me?
大卫营 在那里...
Camp david... where...
你们要谈笑自若 恩爱如常
you are going to talk and share and bond and heal
向美国人♥民♥展示你们是多么忠坚的一家
to show the American people how committed you are
你们有多么爱小泰迪
as a family... to baby Teddy.
我才不会跟这个人一起去大卫营
I am not going to be trapped at Camp David with that man.
-你以为我想跟你去吗 -你们都得去
- You think I wanna be there with you? - You're going.
-不 我们不去 -梅莉
- No, we are not. - Mellie--
她说得对 我才不跟她一起待在那里
She's right. I'm not getting stuck out there with her.
-我不去 -你们一定要去
- I'm not going. - You are going!
大家都得去
Everybody is going,
当相机拍到你们
and it will be beautiful
从白宫草坪走向海军陆战队一号♥[直升机]时
from the moment the cameras film you
整个画面将会是和谐美满的
walking across the White House lawn to "Marine one"
之后去大卫营度过一个充满爱意的周末
all through your weekend of love at Camp David.
你们要握着彼此的手微笑
You'll hold hands. You'll smile.
你们将被360度无死角拍摄
You will be photographed from every single angle,
场面一定会非常壮观的
and the optics will be spectacular.
你们要向全国人♥民♥展示
You will show the American people
你们的爱是真切且非同寻常的
that your love real and special!
你们会让奇迹发生
You will make the magic happen!
你现在高兴了吧 他弄得脏兮兮的了
Are you happy now? He's filthy.
闭...嘴
Shut... up.
你才闭嘴
You shut up.
真有意思
This is interesting.
我查了一下她给的支票
So I'm entering the check into the books--
新客户给的那张吗
The new client check?
不会是空头支票吧
Don't tell me it bounced.
什么 空头支票
The check bounced?
不 不是 听我说
No, no, no. Listen.
你们对克里斯·劳伦斯这个名字有印象吗
Does the name Chris Lawrence ring a bell?
-没有 怎么了 -他是玛丽的儿子
- No. Why? - He's Mary's son.
15个月前在一次联调局突袭行动中被杀了
He was killed in a FBI raid 15 months ago.
他们抓他干吗啊
What'd they want him for?
他的公♥寓♥是涉嫌恐怖组织活动的大本营
The apartment was home base to an alleged terror cell.
还有 支票数额是27870美金
Also, the check is for 27,870 bucks.
-这么精确 -我也这么觉得
- That's specific. - I thought so, too,
所以我黑入了她的银行账户
so I hacked into her bank account--
我厉害吧 然后我发现两天前
Because I can--and realized that's the exact amount she had
她的活期账户上正好有那么多钱
in her checking account two days ago.
她取出了所有的存款吗
She cleaned out her bank account?
她说她要去哪里来着
Where did she say she was going?
-去开会 -在国会山
- To a meeting. - On the hill.
如果你们站在40年前的这里
If you stood in this spot 40 years ago,
你们早就浑身湿透
you'd be soaking wet,
在这间为罗斯福总统建造的
swimming in the deep end of an indoor pool
室内游泳池里游泳了
built for F.D.R.
肯尼迪总统也经常在这里锻炼
and used daily and nightly by President Kennedy.
请跟我往这边走
If you'll follow me this way,
我们将前往北门廊
we'll head towards the North Portico.
先生
Sir?
有刺客 身着西装
Intruder! Band box!
朝总统办公室去了 所有特工立刻行动
Headed towards the oval! All agents respond!
赶快 赶快 走走走
Hurry! Hurry! Go, go, go, go!
-先生 -闪开
- Sir! - Move out of the way!
我得和总统谈谈雷明顿行动的事
I need to talk to the President about Operation Remington!
刺客已被制♥服♥ 疏散人群
Intruder contained! Evacuate the complex.
我得和总统谈谈
I need to talk to the President!
女士 请你冷静下来
Please, ma'am, if you'd just calm down--
你本可以阻止此事的 你本可以的...
So you could have prevented this. You could have--
玛丽
Mary?
波普女士
Ms. Pope?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
整座国会大厦和白宫的工作人员
The entire Capitol and White House complexes
都被疏散一空
have been evacuated.
威胁等级提升
The threat level has been raised to elevated.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
所有出入华盛顿的飞机都已停飞
all air traffic in and out of Washington has been halted,
国安部在继续检测
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表