剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
除非你真的想继续
U-unless you really want to.
但从我们昨天的谈话来看...
But I'm guessing from our conversation yesterday...
我想继续
I really want to.
我已经掩埋了一次真♥相♥了 詹姆斯
I've buried stories before, James.
我不能重蹈覆辙
I can't do it again.
我还以为
And here I was thinking
你召集我们来并非心甘情愿呢
that you'd called this meeting begrudgingly.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我说 我还以为你不怎么愿意开这次会呢
I said I thought you'd called the meeting begrudgingly.
你以为是我召集你们来的吗
You thought I called this meeting?
你们悄悄嘀咕什么呢
What's with all the whispering?
求你了 别杀我
Please, please.
我原来挺喜欢你的 大卫 你像个聪明人
I've always liked you, David. You seem smart.
你是聪明人吗 大卫
Are you smart, David?
你是想跟我合作 还是要辜负我的厚望
Can you work with me on this, or do I need to stop liking you?
丑 闻
第三季 第十四集
遇害者是詹姆斯·诺瓦克 白宫新闻发言人
Vic's name is James Novak, White House press secretary,
不过我猜你早知道了
But I'm guessing you already know that,
要么司法部也不会接手这案子
or Justice wouldn't be down here taking over my case.
没找到车钥匙和钱包 现场碎掉的挡风玻璃
No car keys, empty wallet, and windshield glass at the scene
让我们感觉像是劫车后杀人
suggest we're looking at a carjacking gone wrong.
过去几个月有团伙一直在此作案
There's been a string of them in this area the past few months.
已经对他的车发出了全境通告
Got an APB out on the car.
我们也在查城里的赃车改装厂
We're also visiting local chop shops around town.
但愿嫌疑人会就地销赃
Any luck, the perp will try to dump it locally.
罗森先生
Mr. Rosen?
加快弹道检测速度
Put an expedite on ballistics.
发现新线索马上通知我
Anything you find, I'm the first to know.
明白
Copy that.
白宫的医生随时会来
The White House doctor's going to be here any minute
为你检查
to check you out.
你受惊了
You've had a terrible shock.
我们会找到凶手的
We're gonna find whoever did this.
我们会找到他们
We're going to find them,
让他们下半辈子全部蹲大牢
and they're going to go to jail for the rest of their life.
我现在还有事 但很快就回来
I have some things to do right now, but I'll be back soon,
好吗
all right?
-詹姆斯死了 他死了 -伊森
- James is dead. He died. - Ethan.
我知道 但你眼前的任务是照顾好塞勒斯
I know, but right now, your job is take care of Cyrus.
-我昨天还跟他说话的 -伊森
- I talked to him yesterday. - Ethan.
伊森 再哭就炒了你
Ethan, stop crying or you're fired.
我说真的 别逼我炒你鱿鱼 伊森
I mean it. Don't make me fire you, Ethan.
打给他保姆 确定他女儿有人照顾
Call his nanny. Make sure his daughter is accounted for.
每十五分钟来看看他
Check on him every 15 minutes.
这是他这辈子最糟的一天
This is the worst day of his life.
你是塞勒斯·比尼
You're Cyrus Beene.
正是在下
Guilty as charged.
我本来...
I was, um --
党内初选
印第安纳州
你能向我透露下格兰特
do you think I could get a couple words
对移♥民♥问题的看法吗
on Grant's thoughts on immigration?
我打过你好几次电♥话♥
I called you a couple times.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
我是詹姆斯·诺瓦克 《波士顿电讯报》的
I'm James Novak, Boston Dispatch.
《波士顿电讯报》吗
Boston Dispatch.
无可奉告
No comment.
等等
Wait a second.
诺瓦克 詹姆斯·诺瓦克
Novak? James Novak?
就是那个在无名小报上写过
The James Novak who wrote that tiny little hit piece
无名小头条的詹姆斯·诺瓦克吗
in that tiny little paper that no one's ever heard of?
你是说在《波士顿电讯报》上登过的那篇
Do you mean the meticulously researched cover story
经过我精心调查研究写出的霍利斯·道尔
on Hollis Doyle's influence on the Grant campaign
对格兰特竞选影响的封面报道吗
that ran in the Boston Dispatch?
不知道 也没读过
Wouldn't know. Didn't read it.
不过我若读了 我会让剑桥广场上的嬉皮士
But if I had, I'd tell the hippies in Cambridge Square
放宽心
not to worry.
不论一月份是谁入主白宫
Doyle's pipeline has no chance of moving forward,
道尔的能源政策都没戏
no matter who's in the White House come January.
所以你一字没看
So, you didn't read it,
其实也就是一字不漏的看完了是吗
except that you made it all the way to the end?
给你个忠告 詹姆斯
Piece of advice, James.
想跟大人物称兄道弟
You want to play with the big dogs?
先穿得有档次点
Dress the part.
你真以为我会听你个络腮胡子的建议
You really think I'm gonna take fashion advice
学怎么穿衣打扮吗
from a guy with a neck beard?
无可奉告
No comment.
不敢相信詹姆斯就这么走了
I can't believe James is gone.
太遗憾了
Just awful.
节哀顺变 塞勒斯如何
I'm so sorry. How's Cyrus?
非常震惊
In shock.
出于尊重 你至少应把竞选活动
You'll have to suspend your campaign activities
推迟几天
at least for a few days out of respect.
我真讨厌这么说 但这样明智吗
Um, I hate to say it, but is that wise?
死者为大
It's the decent thing to do.
我觉得梅莉关心的是反枪♥支♥游说的事情
I think what Mellie's concerned about is the gun-lobby event.
我自己的新闻发言人
You want me to suck up to the gun lobby
刚刚被当街冷血枪杀
the day after my press secretary's
你就想让我反拍拥枪团体的马屁
shot down on the street in cold blood?
现在尤其是风口浪尖的时候
One could argue, especially then,
自♥由♥派人士肯定借机呼吁枪♥支♥管制
the Liberals will be braying about gun control.
这样会重申你对公民持枪自♥由♥的支持
It reaffirms your commitment to our Second Amendment rights.
我决不会把朋友的死搅进政♥治♥里
I'm not politicizing the death of a friend.
那你恐怕是前无古人了
You'll be the only one who won't be.
重新安排我的行程
Reschedule my appearance.
总统先生
Mr. President,
副总统来电找您
the vice president's on the line for you.
总统先生 詹姆斯·诺瓦克为国鞠躬尽瘁
Mr. President, James Novak was a devoted public servant.
为了悼念这场悲剧
In the wake of this senseless tragedy,
我想您会暂时推迟竞选活动吧
I imagine you'll be temporarily suspending your campaign?
是的 没错
We will be, yes.
我只想让您知道 出于支持
I just wanted to let you know that, in solidarity,
兰斯顿竞选团队也会推迟活动
the Langston campaign will, of course, follow suit,
这样他的去世
so that his passing may be mourned
才会得到应有的哀悼
with all the honor that it so richly deserves.
谢谢你 副总统夫人
I appreciate that, Madame Vice President.
-感谢来电 -应该的
- Thank you for the call. - Of course.
现在呢
And now?
现在我们开始全力寻求
Now we go after that gun-lobby endorsement
拥枪团体的支持 火力全开
with everything we've got -- guns blazing, as it were.
总统对这件事的反应如何
What was the president's reaction to the news?
抱歉 我也是才接替的这个职位
I'm sorry. I'm just getting my bearings here.
你是说没办法告诉我们总统的反应吗
You mean you can't just tell us how the President reacted?
总统听说新闻发言人被枪击时在哪里
Where was he when he heard the press secretary was shot?
等等 马上就好 等一下
Hold on, I'm getting there. Just one sec.
总统何时会发表声明
When can we expect to hear something from the president?
瓦内萨·钱德勒在哪里
Where's Vanessa Chandler?
去查下谢尔比·莫斯今早上班了没有
Find out if Shelby Moss was at work this morning.
谢尔比·莫斯是...
Shelby Moss. That's --
大卫认识的那个国安局姑娘 怎么了
David's N.S.A. girl. What's going on?
瓦内萨·钱德勒今天没来白宫
Vanessa Chandler was a no-show at the White House today.
等等 你是说
Wait. Are you saying --
我觉得詹姆斯·诺瓦克不是被劫车的误杀了
I don't think James Novak died in a carjacking.
是被谋杀的
It was a hit.
天呐 那大卫他
Oh, my God. David.
快去
Go.
大卫 天呐 大卫
David! Oh, my God, David.
艾比 我上班你也跟踪我吗
Abby, are you stalking me at work?
没错 我是在跟踪你
Yes. Yes, I am stalking you.
你昨晚上没回家 还有...
Because you didn't come home last night, and --
你知道詹姆斯·诺瓦克被杀了吗
did you know that James Novak was killed?
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表