剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
outside your door, and I'd like to come in.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好 只是...
Yeah, sure. I'm just...
我都不知道自己是谁了
I don't know what I am.
你是一个人的女儿
Well, you're the daughter of the man
你的父亲掌控着最高秘密组织
that runs the top secret organization
并出于某种原因 控制你的朋友杀了一个人
that made your friend kill a man for some reason
这个人与你的前男友 也就是当今总统有关
having to do with your ex-boyfriend, the president.
听着...
Look, uh...
别这样 别哭
Come on. Don't cry.
我没有哭
I'm not crying.
我只是想让自己忍♥住不叫出来
I'm trying not to scream.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
好的
Okay.
把头放到我这儿来
Put your head right here.
来吧 放过来
Come on. Do it.
放过来
Do it.
这就对了
There.
你不是一个人在战斗
You're not alone in this.
我会一直陪着你
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
别接
Don't answer it.
可能是什么重要的事
It could be important.
总统先生
Mr. President.
怎么这么客气
Why so formal?
有什么事能为你效劳
What can I do for you?
为我效劳
Do for me?
难道这座城市里 什么都是交易吗
Does everything have to be transactional in this town?
我们之间也是如此吗
Even with us?
出什么事了 今天不好过吗
What happened? Rough day?
可以这么说 你怎么样
You could say that. How are you?
我很好 你呢 好吗
I'm fine. You're, uh... are you okay?
我不知道怎么回答这个问题
I don't know how to answer that.
真的
I honestly don't.
你听着很...
You sound...
再来点酒吗
More wine?
-你有客人啊 -没错
- You have company. - Yes.
难怪跟我这么客气
Explains the formality.
-抱歉 只是... -你该挂了
- Sorry, it's just-- - You should go.
-没事的 -你还有客人
- It's okay. - You have company.
你可以跟我说的
We can talk.
那就太不礼貌了
That would be rude.
再见 奥利维亚
Good-bye, Olivia.
我们到了 先生
We're here, sir.
搞什么鬼
What the hell is this?
这是老友重聚
This is a reunion--
好久不见啊
one that is long overdue.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表