剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
No wonder you had a hard time getting the man to open up.
有可能他担心在他古板老婆的
He's probably worried about saying the wrong thing
忠心部下面前说错话被抓现行
with his uptight wife's loyal staff just 2 feet away?
我肯定莎莉把他教得很好
I'm sure Sally has trained him pretty well.
她可是把这可怜的家伙牢牢地控制在股掌之间
She's got the poor guy tethered to a metal stake in the backyard.
在他的地盘跟他聊聊 去他的地方
Sit with him on his turf. Go over to his place.
不 别穿这些刻板的西装
No, forget the stuffy business suit,
还有
and...
穿你新买♥♥的这件紫红色V领衫 随意点
wear the new plum V-neck you bought, make it casual.
带一瓶波本威士忌过去
Bring over a bottle of nice Bourbon,
小酌一两杯
have a drink or two...
他就言无不尽了
he'll open right up.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
我知道你的用意 塞勒斯
I know what you're doing, Cyrus.
你知道
You do?
我被解雇的时候 你对我太刻薄
You were mean to me when I was fired,
你觉得内疚
and you feel guilty.
是的 我...
I do. I--
我觉得内疚
I feel guilty.
不用
Well, don't.
你已经大大补偿了
You have more than made up for it.
找我什么事儿
You wanted to see me?
奥利维亚·波普那边怎么样了
Where are we with Olivia Pope?
她还在找奥马尔·德雷斯顿
She's still barking up the Omar Dresden tree.
-没什么头绪 -那姑娘呢
- They're ice cold. - And the girl?
做得不错 很好的小间谍
Doing great. Good little spy.
我要她报告那个办公室里面
I want her to report on every detail
发生的每一个细节
of what happens in that office.
如果她被抓了
If she gets caught in the process,
你要依照命令行事
you do as you were told.
别担心 老大 我知道
No worries, boss. I got it.
焦点人物
我在哪儿
Where am I?
一个你无法伤害自己的地方
Somewhere you can't hurt yourself.
给
Here.
我给你带了些东西来
I brought something for you.
我的天
Oh, my lord.
-那是 -那是你的女儿 那是奥利维亚
- Is that-- - That's your daughter. That's Olivia.
她真美
She's beautiful.
-波普小姐 有架直升机在等你 -不
- Miss pope, there's a helicopter waiting for you. - No!
-女士 -你回去告诉他我不会搭理他
- Ma'am... - You go back and tell him I won't be summoned.
-女士 -汤姆 我不会去 再见
- Ma'am... - Tom, I'm not going, so good-bye.
总统让我把这个给你
The President instructed me to give this to you.
我只是在尽职
I am just doing my job.
女士
Ma'am.
一个小时
One hour.
一个小时
One hour.
真是一栋漂亮的房♥子
It's a beautiful house.
新的 但是会永续长存
New, but built to last.
天花板是用当地的佛蒙特松木做的
The ceilings are made from local wood--Vermont pine.
还有粗石壁炉
And the fieldstone fireplace--
都是手工搭建
they did that by hand.
-你就住在这儿吗 -不
- This where you're staying? - No.
这里还没准备好住人呢
It's not really ready to live in.
需要好好打扫一下
It needs a good cleaning--
菲茨 我们在这里干什么
Fitz, what are we doing here?
你怎么会在佛蒙特...
You're not even supposed to be in Vermont...
你不是应该在新罕布♥什♥尔吗
You're supposed to be in New Hampshire.
你想去楼上看看吗
Do you want to see the upstairs?
有一扇彩色玻璃的天窗
There's a skylight made of stained glass
是当地一个杰出的艺术家设计的
designed by this amazing local artist.
我不想谈论我父亲...
My father is not a subject I discuss...
永远不想
Ever.
我遇到你的时候
When I met you--
在那段时光中...
at that point in my life--
我甚至都觉得我没有父亲
I didn't even feel like I had a father.
我怎么能告诉你 我应该怎么说
And how would I have told you? What are the right words?
很高兴见到你 格兰特州长
"Nice to meet you, Governor Grant.
我父亲管理着政♥府♥最高机密的
"My father runs the nation's top secret
间谍机构
government spy organization."
你就应该那么跟我说
That's exactly what you were supposed to tell me
因为我正要当选总统
because I was gonna be President,
那是我需要知道的信息
and that was information I needed to know.
我不知道你会当选总统
I didn't know you were going to be President.
没错 你甚至都不相信我会赢
That's right, you didn't even believe I was gonna win.
那你知道之后呢
Well, how about after you knew?
你操纵选举之后
How about after you fixed the election?
那时是不是该跟我说呢
Maybe you could have told me then?
或者是当我告诉你我爱上你之后
Or how about after I told you I was in love with you?
又或者是我要为你放弃白宫的时候
How about after I tried to give up the White House for you?
你知道我是什么人 丽芙
You know who I am, Liv.
-你知道一切 -并非一切
- You know everything. - Not everything--
我能合法告诉你的一切
Everything I could legally tell you.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am,
而你却保守着这个肮脏的小秘密
and you're just this bundle of dirty little secrets.
如果我跟你说了他的事
If I told you about him--
如果你知道我是谁
if you knew who I was--
你肯定会掉头就跑
you would have run in the other direction.
我不会跑
I wouldn't have run.
我会保护你
I would have protected you.
我不需要保护
I don't need protecting!
我不需要你来拯救我 我很好
I am not the girl you save. I am fine!
我父亲掌管着政♥府♥
My father runs the nation's
最高机密的间谍机构
top secret government spy organization.
一个命令 你就击落了一架
One order, and you shot down
载有329个人的飞机
a plane with 329 people on it.
你才是那个需要被保护的人
You're the one who needs protecting!
我♥操♥纵了选举 他是我父亲
I fixed the election, he's my father,
是我毁了你 行了吧
I ruined you.
-这房♥子占地三十英亩 -我的天
- The house has 30 acres. - Oh, my god.
厨房♥外有一间很棒的温室
This incredible greenhouse just off the kitchen,
你应该去厨房♥看看 那大理石餐桌的材料
you should see the kitchen, these marble countertops
是从路那头的采石场采来的...
that are from a quarry just up the road--
别再说房♥子了
Stop talking about the house!
我只是...
I just...
我希望你至少能看它一眼
I wanted you to see it at least once.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
为什么要我来这里
Why am I here?
为什么我们要莫名其妙站在这里
Why the hell are we out here in the middle of nowhere?!
这房♥子是你的
This house is yours...
我们的
Ours.
我为我们而建的
I had it built for us.
当我们俩之间似乎还有机会的时候
When it looked like there was a chance for us...
我买♥♥下了这片地 建了这座房♥子
I bought the land, and I had it built.
或许我没法真的当上市长 但是...
I couldn't really be mayor, but...
你还是可以做果酱
you can make jam.
这还有很多孩子的房♥间
And there are bedrooms for lots of kids.
我们本可以在这里组建家庭
This was going to be you and me raising a family
一起慢慢变老
and growing old together in this house.
这本该是属于我们的房♥子 丽芙
It was supposed to be our house, Livvie.
我只希望至少你能看它一眼
And I just wanted you to see it at least once--
至少在我卖♥♥掉它之前看一眼
At least once before I sell it.
我想让你看看这个梦想
I wanted you to see the dream.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用 你可以走了
- You need any help? - No, you can go.
我可以帮你值夜班...
I can do the night shift, if--
-如果你想回家的话 -你走吧
- if you wanna go home. - You can go.
我知道你一直都很能干
I know you do a good job.
杰克说得对 我的嘴太笨了
Jake said I don't tell you, and he's right,
虽然我没说出口 但我知道你很能干
I don't tell you, but I know you do a good job.
我应该多鼓励你的
I should tell you more often.
没事的
That's okay.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表