剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Slut-shame a dead girl? All aboard.
格兰维尔先生
Mr. Granville,
请你描述下你与受害者的关系
Would you please describe your relationship with the victim?
我就像她的良师益友 她要是在工作上
Like a mentor. She would come to me
遇到了麻烦 就会来找我
with work questions, problems,
有时候也会跟我宣泄情绪
sometimes just to vent.
她有没有提到过被告梅耶斯议员呢
Did she ever mention the defendant, Senator Meyers?
她说她收到过他的威胁短♥信♥
She said she received threatening texts from him.
她什么时候跟你说的
And when did she tell you this?
她被杀的前一晚上
The night before she died.
我们一起吃晚饭 她说
We were at dinner, and she said
她担心自己有生命危险
that she was afraid for her life,
因为梅耶斯议员说要杀了她
that Senator Meyers had told her he would kill her.
轮到你了
Your witness.
格兰维尔先生
Mr. Granville, would you say that
你经常和德西蕾一起共进晚餐吗
you and Desiree had dinner together often?
不过是我作为老师有时关心一下学生罢了
No more than any mentor occasionally checking in on his protégée.
根据这些收据看来 大概是一周一次对吗
So once a week, according to these receipts?
应该是
I suppose.
你们吃饭的时候
and at these dinners with your protégée,
你有没有送过她高档珠宝
did you present her with gifts of high-end jewelry,
包包 还有一件宝嘉美夹克
Handbags, and at one time, a Blackglama Mink jacket,
根据你们的服务生所说 我引述如下
which your waitress said, and I quote,
"为了你 我连老妈都可以不要"
"I would kill my own mother for"?
你不是说良师益友吗 格兰维尔先生
Well, you're quote a mentor, Mr. Granville.
我觉得还是"干爹"更合适点
Maybe a better term would be "Sugar daddy."
反对
Objection!
梅耶斯议员丑闻案的真♥相♥逐渐浮出水面
Coming to light in the senator Meyers scandal
被害者德西蕾·奥克斯
is that the victim, Desiree Oaks,
被多名男性包养以支撑她的奢华生活
had multiple suitors supporting her lavish lifestyle.
反对
Objection.
-租金 -反对
- Rent. - Objection.
-车款 -反对
- Car payments. - Objection!
甚至她健身房♥的会员费都是由...
Even her gym membership was paid for by...
男人喜欢在经济上支援一个年轻女性
Men who enjoy supporting a young woman financially
以此换得她的陪伴
in exchange for her company.
德西蕾·奥克斯被多名男性包养
但那不就是高级应♥召♥行为吗
But isn't that essentially prostitution by another name?
不管你怎么称呼这种行为
Whatever you choose to call it,
我想如果说有其他男人
I think it's fair to say there's more than one man out there
因为吃醋
who could have been jealous enough
而产生犯罪情绪
to commit the crime of passion
并最终杀害了她 这也是可能的
that sadly ended desiree oaks' life.
反对 反对 反对
I object to all of this!
罗森先生 你的理由是什么
Mr. Rosen, on what grounds?
丹德里治议员向我保证
And congresswoman Dandridge has assured me
她会督促她的同事
that she's going to push her colleagues
效仿她的例子
to follow her example
亚当斯·欧文医疗中心这样的机构
so that facilities such as the Adams Irving medical center
将成为模范 而不再是个例
become the rule in this country and not the exception.
谢谢你 萨曼莎
Thank you, Samantha.
谢谢各位
And thanks, everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边请
Yeah. This way?
夫人 请问您认为昨晚的辩论赛上
Madame First Lady, what'd you think of
约瑟芬·马库斯的表现怎么样
Josephine Marcus' performance at the democratic debate last night?
我认为这意味着一名新的女性人才进入了政界
I think it's great anytime a new female talent enters politics.
即便她是民♥主♥党吗
Even if she's a democrat?
无论你来自哪个党派
Doesn't matter what party you're from.
我们女人都必须冲破偏见
All of us women have to break through the same glass ceiling.
无论我说什么无厘头的废话
Give any piece of trailer trash, a push-up bra and a microphone,
这些傻子照样会买♥♥账的
and those stupid flyovers will eat it up like fried twinkies--
梅莉 我的话筒还开着呢
Mellie... my mic's still on.
我们的女儿是位善良宽厚的人
Our daughter was a kind, generous person.
我们每天都为有这样的女儿感到骄傲
Every day she made us proud to be her parents.
她死了 这些人该为他们说过的话
She's dead. The things these people are saying--
-感到羞耻 -把电视关掉
- they should be ashamed. - Turn it off.
明天要做好参议员妻子上庭的准备
Tomorrow's all about prepping the senator's wife.
整件案子的关键就在于
This entire case hangs on
陪审团是否相信她的不在场证明
whether the jury believes her alibi.
-听证席上不能出任何意外 -我们在办呢
- I don't want any surprises up on the stand. - We're on it.
哈克
Huck.
我很担心你
I was worried about you, okay?
-为什么 -什么
- Why? - What?
你为什么担心我
Why are you worried about me?
我来上班 做我该做的事
I come to work. I do my job.
然后回家 我有自己的情绪反应
I go home. I have appropriate emotional responses,
因此我去参加社交小组
and I'm taking social cues for behavior.
我在做个正常人 你担心什么
I am being normal. Why are you worried?
你不...
You're not...
你不和我说话了
You're not talking to me,
不像以前那样交流了 我们不...
not like you used to. We're not...
-我想知道是怎么回事 -所以你跟踪我
- Look, I wanted to know what was up. - So you followed me.
-是的 -是朋友就不应该跟踪我
- Yeah. - Friends don't follow friends.
我不是客户 奎恩 你解决不了我的问题
I'm not a client, Quinn. You don't fix me.
那些互助会就能吗
But those meetings do?
那些互助会本该是匿名的
Those meetings are supposed to be anonymous.
但那本该是酗酒者参加的
They're also supposed to be for alcoholics.
哈克 等等 是谁让你...
Well... Huck, wait. Who did you--
你说你喝了威士忌
You said you drank the whiskey.
其实是杀人 对吗
That's a person, right?
你杀了人还感觉良好
You killed someone and it felt good?
就像吸毒那样快♥感♥吗
Like a high?
-你想干什么 -谈谈
- What do you want? - To talk.
-你想干什么 -谈谈
- What do you want? - To talk.
-那就谈谈吧 -是谁下令让你杀人的
- So talk. - Who did command have you kill?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你心知肚明
I think you do.
你和我一样想把他干掉
I think you wanna take him out as much as I do.
我们都被牵制着 哈克
We're both wearing leashes, Huck.
你和我 还有所有为他工作的人
You and me and everyone else who's ever worked for that man--
他控制着我们 就像他控制着丽芙一样
He owns us, just like he owns Liv.
但如果我们能抓住他的把柄
But if we could get something on him--
-类似杀了某个人之类的大把柄 -不
- something big like murdering a guy-- - no.
-为什么 -因为没人能扳倒指挥官
- Why? - Because no one takes down Command.
-没有人试过 -离丽芙远点
- No one's ever tried. - Stay away from Liv.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
"史上最糟的第♥一♥夫♥人♥"
"Worst lady"!
"第一猫人初露尖爪"
"First Catty bares claws"!
"大嘴巴梅莉"
"Mouthy Mellie"--
"第一猫人" 一点儿都不押韵
"First Catty"? That doesn't even rhyme.
政♥治♥的第二法则是什么
What's the second rule of politics?
不用你告诉我那些该死的法则
I know the damn rules.
我给你个提示
I'll give you a hint!
该法则同时适用于枪♥支♥所有权
The same rule applies to gun ownership.
话筒总是开着的[上膛]
The microphone is always loaded!
我知道那些法则 我的话筒关掉了
I know the rules. I took my mic off.
都怪那个愚蠢的女议员
Blame that stupid congresswoman.
我也想怪她 但那样你就违反了第一法则
I'd like to, But then you had to go and break Rule Number One--
永远不要侮辱选民
never insult the voters.
事情会平息的 我会拨乱反正的
It'll blow over. I will make it right.
你没明白重点
You're missing the point.
约瑟芬·马库斯从风靡一时的红人
Josephine Marcus went from flavor of the month
到合法的总统候选人
to legitimate presidential candidate.
是你造成的 是你把她合法化了
You did that. You gave her legitimacy.
你造就了她
You minted her ass!
那不更好 她毫无经验
Even better. She's inexperienced.
我们帮她成功通过初选
We should help her win in the primaries
这样就能在大选中压倒她了
so that we can crush her in the general.
伊森
Ethan?
给我进来
Get in here!
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表