剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我知道这听起来很荒谬 也许我错了
I know it sounds preposterous, and maybe I'm wrong.
我也希望我错了 但如果我没错呢
I hope I am. But what if I'm not?
如果他真的是被谋杀的 却被瞒天过海呢
What if the man was murdered and no one finds out about it?
我们得调查这事 大卫
We've got to dig into this, David,
得赶在他们将尸体掩埋之前
before they put the body in the ground.
这是什么
What is this?
我当代课老师那会儿给我学生的测验
A quiz I gave my students back when I was a substitute teacher.
那段特殊时期 我留下的唯一的纪念品
My one keepsake from that very special time.
读出第一个问题 好吗
Read the first question to me, would you?
"炮火连天的时候哪个乡镇能听到枪声"
"In what town was the shot heard 'round the world fired?"
那个学生的回答是什么
And what was the student's answer?
他的答案是什么 詹姆斯
What was his answer, James?
他画了一条大老二
He drew a picture of a penis.
其它问题他是怎么回答的呢
And his answer to the rest of the questions?
-全是老二 -全是老二
- All penises. - All penises.
这就是我的人生
That was my life.
我为了信任你不惜赌上自己的前途
I trusted my career to you,
而你却一手摧毁了它
and you destroyed it.
这次不同
This is different.
为什么 区别就在上次是大选舞弊
Why? Because last time it was election rigging,
而这次是谋杀案吗
and this time it's murder?
你一定要相信我
You have to trust me.
说实话 我不相信你
No, actually, I don't.
这么说她是一个没有祖国的女人
So she was a woman without a country.
也没有任何理想追求
With no ideology whatsoever.
她专门将收集来的信息卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家
She sold whatever she could get to the highest bidder.
那为什么丽芙的父亲不在飞机落地后
So why wouldn't Liv's dad just confiscate the luggage
直接没收她的行李
when the plane landed?
而是为了一堆文件杀掉300个无辜的人
Why kill 300 people over a bunch of a files?
或许他认为在飞机上的不仅仅是文件
Maybe he thought it was more than just the files.
他们好像往西北方向走了
Okay, looks like they're headed northwest.
在这右转
Make a right up here.
切换到另一个摄像头
Switching to another cam.
-怎么了 -他们不见了
- What's wrong? - I lost them.
他们不可能就这么凭空消失了
Well, they couldn't just disappear.
两个摄像头监控范围之间有片盲区
Well, there's a blind spot between these two feeds.
地图显示这前面有个停车场
Map's showing there's a parking garage ahead.
会不会他们开进去 在里面换了车子
Maybe they slipped in there, swapped out the cars?
我看未必
I don't think so.
那他们还能去了哪里呢
Well, where else could they have gone?
丽芙
Liv.
我知道你父亲在哪里了
I know where your father is.
他被带去了五角大楼
He's in the Pentagon.
你好
Hello?
我知道你抓了我父亲
I know you have my father.
我需要和他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
我知道你认为他是坏人
I know you think he's the bad guy--
他就是坏人
He is the bad guy.
我需要和他谈谈 菲茨 求你了
I need to talk to him, Fitz, please.
你不该把她带来这里的
You shouldn't have brought her here.
爸爸 看着我
Dad, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
那架飞机上有炸♥弹♥ 是不是
There was a bomb on that plane, wasn't there?
你把她从飞机上截了下来 并审问她
You pulled her off, and you interrogated her,
这才发现这个事实 但一切已经太迟了
and that's what you found out. But it was too late.
飞机已经起飞
The plane had already taken off.
所以你做了个决定
So you made a judgment call.
牺牲这329人以换取
Kill 329 people and spare
如果炸♥弹♥在伦敦引爆将夺取的那些
the thousands of lives that would've been lost
数以千计的性命
if it had detonated over London.
但这一切...太不合理了
Except that doesn't... make sense.
这些话从我口中说出 连我自己都不相信
As I sit here and say that it doesn't make sense.
因为她就是个雇佣兵
Because she was a gun for hire.
她追随金钱四处漂流
She went wherever the money was--
中国 东欧 从不在乎她要将情报卖♥♥给谁
China, Eastern Europe, didn't matter who she sold to,
所以为什么她会愿意登上一架
so why was she willing to board a plane
将在伦敦爆♥炸♥的飞机
that was going to blow up over London?
她根本没有理由这么做
It's not like she believed in anything.
除非...
Unless...
她骗了你
she lied to you.
你说什么
What?
她告诉你飞机上有炸♥弹♥
She told you there was a bomb on the plane.
但那是个谎言
But it was a lie.
飞机上根本就没有炸♥弹♥ 是吗
There never was a bomb, was there?
是她让你毫无理由地
She got you to kill
杀害了数百条无辜的生命
hundreds of people all for nothing.
她骗了你 正如她骗我的那样
She fooled you like she fooled me.
是不是
Didn't she?!
爸爸
Dad?
是不是
Didn't she?!
只要她一下飞机 就立刻拘捕他
Have her arrested the second she gets off that plane.
你一定要抓到她
You get her.
B613不是个独♥立♥的组织
B613 is not an individual.
野火烧不尽
Cut off the head of the snake,
春风吹又生
and another will grow in its place.
请记住这点 总统先生
Remember that, Mr. President.
我想拿回我的外套
I'd like my coat back.
劳驾了
Please.
还有我的领带
And my tie.
我回来了
I'm back.
哈克 我回来了
Huck, I came back.
你真的没有什么要对我说的吗
You really don't have anything to say to me?
你想让我跟你道歉吗
Do you want me to say that I'm sorry?
抱歉我伤害了你 抱歉我逼你说出真♥相♥
Sorry for hurting you? Sorry for making you talk?
我一点都不抱歉
I'm not sorry.
如果不是为了奥利维亚
If it wasn't for Olivia
我会拔光你所有的牙齿
I would've pulled out all of your teeth.
如果不是为了奥利维亚
If it wasn't for olivia,
我会扒光了你的皮
I would've peeled off all of your skin.
如果不是为了奥利维亚 我现在就会杀了你
If it wasn't for olivia, I would kill you right now.
就在这里
Right here.
丽芙拯救了我们 而你却背叛了她
Liv saves us, and you betrayed her.
你再不是一个斗士了
You're not a gladiator anymore.
现在你又想怎么着
What happens now?
"我想怎么着"
"What happens now?"
说吧 你想干什么
What happens.. now?
你想跟我吵架吗
Do you wanna fight?
但我...我不想跟你吵
Because I-I don't wanna fight.
你想吼我吗 请便 我听着呢
You wanna yell at me? Go ahead, I'll listen.
你想报♥警♥吗 你没有任何证据
You wanna call the police? You don't have any evidence.
你想带着艾拉离开我吗
Do you wanna take Ella and leave me?
你没有工作也没有收入
You don't have a job or an income
更没有能力与我在法律界的人脉对抗
or the... ability to outrun my legal connections
他们将确保我获得女儿的独♥立♥抚养权
that will fight to give me sole custody
那个正在隔壁房♥间里熟睡的
of that sweet little girl in the next room
我买♥♥给你的甜美小女孩
that I bought for you.
你不想再继续爱我了吗
Do you wanna not love me anymore?
因为我还爱着你
Because I still love you.
你仍然是我的毕生之爱
You're still the love of my life.
而我还是和你结婚的那个人
And I'm still the same man you married.
可能是你从之前没注意过
You just maybe never noticed...
我头顶上的恶魔光环
the "6-6-6" on my forehead before.
但现在你发现了
But now you see it.
我 我还是希望
I'm--I'm hoping...
你还爱我
you'll love me anyway.
我只希望"无论如何不离不弃"
I'm hoping "for better or for worse"
这句话对你有点意义
means something to you.
但也许有也许没有吧 也许
But maybe--maybe it doesn't. Maybe...
只有爱远远不够
l-love isn't enough.
所以
So...
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表