剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
而他现在威胁要杀死我家大卫
And now he's threatening to kill my David
除非大卫拘捕他指定的替罪羔羊
if he doesn't arrest the patsy he's picked out for him.
丽芙 你还在真是太好了
Liv. Thank god you're still here.
抱歉 我们正在谈要紧事呢
Excuse me. Little busy here.
这事更重要 阿德南·萨利夫
This is more important. Adnan Salif.
她又回到了美国境内 不知在密谋些什么
She's back in the country, and she's up to something,
无论如何 一定不会是什么好事
and whatever it is, it's bad with a capital "B."
丽芙 我跟奎恩谈过了
Liv! I talked to Quinn,
如今她在那边陷得很深
and she's in deep over there -- like, way deep --
或许我们应该救她出来
and I think we maybe need to get her out.
丽芙
Liv?
如果你叫我来
If you brought me here
是要跟我讲道德相对主义
to give me a lecture on moral relativism,
我没这个兴趣
I'm not interested.
先坐吧
Sit down.
所以这个替罪羊...
So, this patsy...
他叫兰斯·麦科勒姆
His name's Lance Mccollum.
47岁
He's 47 years old.
家有一母叫派特 还养了一只叫墨菲的猫
Has a mother named Pat and a cat named Murphy.
-你得逮捕他 -不
- You need to arrest him. - No.
-大卫 -丽芙 三个人在我面前丧命
- David... - Three people died, Liv, right in front of me.
凶手休想逍遥法外
I can't let those deaths go unpunished.
如果你也死了呢 然后怎么办
And if you die, too, then what?
谁去与真正的敌人斗争
Who's going to fight the real enemy?
什么真正的敌人 杰克·巴拉...
Real en-- what real enemy? Jake Bal--
杰克·巴拉德只是在其位谋其职而已
Jake Ballard did what anyone in his position would have done.
问题不在杰克身上 大卫
The problem isn't Jake, David.
而在于B613 这个组织才是根源
It's B613 and the fact it even exists.
那才是你该全神贯注的地方
That's where you should be focusing your energy.
我懂了 那么说揭发杰克完全是在找死
I see. So exposing Jake, that's a death wish,
但你觉得我有这个能力
but taking down the entire organization,
扳倒这个组织吗
that's something within my reach?
就凭我大卫·罗森一个人能办到吗
Me, David Rosen, and my army of one?
你不是一个人
Army of two.
还有我呢
We'll do it together.
咱们一点一点地来
Brick by brick, we'll tear that building down
直到B613大厦倾颓的那一天
until there's nothing left but a hole in the ground.
为了达到目的
To do that, though,
我们需要有耐心 最重要的是活着
we need to be patient -- patient and alive.
与其孤身奋战
So instead of standing alone
把这事儿变成一件必败任务
and turning this into a suicide mission,
不如和我一起把它变成我们的目标
stand with me and turn this into a cause.
输这一场来换取整场战争的胜利
Lose this battle so we can win the war.
那么说他们抓到人了
So, they've made an arrest.
枪的弹道信息吻合
Ballistics on the gun were a match.
麦科勒姆已经签了供状
Mccollum has signed a written confession.
劫车... 那么...
So, a carjacking, then, that's...
那...
that's...
我们已经都清楚了 事实就是那样的
What this was. We're sure of that now.
是的 事实就是如此
We're sure of that now.
我已经召开了个记者会
I've gathered the press for a briefing.
只要我联♥系♥上希拉...
As soon as I can grab a minute with Sheila --
塞勒斯 你去哪
Cyrus, where are you going?
我不能让希拉去 她不行
I can't let Sheila do it. She's a travesty.
塞勒斯 等等
Cyrus, wait.
你别去
Do not go into that room.
塞勒斯 塞勒斯
Cyrus. Cyrus?
一旦你迈出这一步 你从此就不同了
Once you open that door, it changes you.
-我知道你 -塞勒斯
- I know you! - Cyrus.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know who you are!
我搞砸了
I screwed up!
在司法部
The Justice Department,
与本地执法部门的通力合作下
in coordination with local law enforcement,
已经确定了一名犯罪嫌疑人
has confirmed that a suspect --
他...
a suspect...
因涉嫌谋杀白宫新闻秘书
has been taken into custody
詹姆斯·诺瓦克 已经被逮捕归案
in the murder of White House press secretary James Novak.
首次国宴
格兰特政♥府♥
♪Life's ups and downs♪
♪But fate's been kind♪
♪The downs have been few♪
你是过来体验我们"下等舱"的生活的吗
Come out to see what life is like in steerage?
♪I guess you could say♪
你...你要干什么
W-what? What are you doing?
♪I've been lucky♪
塞
Cy.
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
♪Oh, I guess you could say♪
塞
Cy?
♪That's it's all because of you?♪
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure?
♪If anyone should ever write♪
跟我共舞一曲吧 詹姆斯
Dance with me, James.
♪My life story♪
♪For whatever reason there might be?♪
♪Oooh, you'd be there♪
♪Between each line of pain and glory?♪
♪'Cause you're the best thing (you're the best thing)♪
♪(That ever happened) that ever happened to me♪
不 不
Oh, no! Oh, no!
我来
I got it.
来 来吧
Come on. Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
让我♥干♥活
Let -- let me do my job.
让...让我尽我的职责
Let -- let me do my jo-- job!
犯罪嫌疑人叫兰斯·麦科勒姆
The suspect's name is Lance Mccollum.
他是名职业罪犯
He's being described as a career criminal.
联邦调查员已经证实了
FBI investigators have matched
在他公♥寓♥里发现的枪的弹道样本
the ballistics of a gun found in his apartment
与杀死诺瓦克先生的子弹相匹配
with the bullet used to kill Mr. Novak.
所有与本案有关的其他问题
All other questions about the case
请咨♥询♥司法部门
will be referred to the Justice Department,
尤其是哥伦比亚特区
specifically the U.S. Attorney's office
詹姆斯·诺瓦克谋杀案嫌疑犯已被逮捕归案
美国联邦检察官办公室
for the district of Columbia.
大家有什么问题吗
Any questions?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的抱歉 我没有...
I really am. I did the others...
迅速了结你
quick and clean.
我真希望不用让你那么痛苦
I wish I could have done that with you.
很抱歉 对你我必须显得笨拙一点
I'm sorry I had to be so sloppy with you.
因为我会把你弄成遇劫而死的样子
But I have to make yours look like a carjacking.
而且要弄成像是外行人干的
It has to look like an amateur did it.
所以可能会痛 而且需要花点时间
So it's going to hurt, and it's...going to take some time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我会在这里陪着你
But I'm gonna sit here with you.
我会陪着你直到你死去
I'm gonna stay with you until it's over.
我不会让你孤零零地死去的
I'm not going to let you die alone.
你并不孤独
You're not alone.
艾拉...
Ella...
你女儿不会有事儿的
Your daughter's gonna be okay.
什么事儿都不会有的
Nothing is going to happen to her.
她很安全 非常安全
She's safe. She is safe.
好了 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
就快过去了
You're almost there.
马上就好了
You're almost there.
你随时会去的
Any minute now.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表