剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
什么事
What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做了一件 罪恶的事
I did a... a horrible thing.
我真的很...
And I'm so s...
我真的很对不起你
I'm so sorry.
我想让你知道
And I just want you to know...
我希望你知道
I want you to know
我不打算用那些照片
I'm not going to use the photos.
莎莉是不会看到那些照片的 谁都不会看到
Sally will never see them. No one will ever see them.
我把照片烧了 用火点了
They're burned. Consider them burned.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
告诉他你想要什么 做个交易
Just tell him what you want, make the trade.
只要你能成功拿到
As long as you can really get
你承诺过的东西就行
what you say you can.
哈克很擅长帮人销声匿迹
Huck's pretty good at hiding people.
我能找到她
I can get her.
我知道团队里那些一次性手♥机♥的签名
I know the team's burner phone signatures.
我可以追踪坐标 三角定位手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I can track the coordinates, triangulate a signal.
然后就能挨家挨户
Then we just go door to door,
把他们逼出来 抓起来 搞定
smoke 'em out, take 'em in, done.
你真的是我能交到的
You are seriously the best girlfriend
最棒的女朋友
I've ever had.
仙境大道
这是架军用飞机
It's a military plane,
它能载你直达香港
will fly you directly to Hong Kong.
那我还是要过海关的呀 对吧
I still have to go through customs, though, right?
等我到了之后呢
Once I get there?
我有个朋友能帮我们绕过去
I have a friend who's helping us skirt that.
厉害的朋友
Fancy friend.
你有手♥机♥
You have a phone.
记住 如果出了事情
Remember, if anything goes wrong,
如果我的朋友不在机场
if my friend isn't at the airport,
就往我给你的那个号♥码打个电♥话♥
call the number I gave you.
你也有一把枪
You also have a gun.
我希望你永远用不上
I hope you won't need to use it,
但你告诉过她怎么用枪吧
but you showed her how to use it, right?
其实她更担心手♥机♥的问题
She was actually more worried about the cell phone.
好了 丽芙 不能再拖下去了
Okay, Liv, we can't wait any longer.
她该走了
She needs to go.
好吧
Okay.
我们这是要再见了对吧
I guess this is good-bye.
我会一直努力
I'll keep working
直到保你安全的那天 我保证
until you're safe, I promise.
这不能算说再见
Okay, no, this is not a good-bye.
如果她是个客户倒是可以
For a client? Sure.
领他们上飞机 祈祷他们一切顺利
Throw 'em on a plane and wish 'em the best.
可她是你的母亲
But she is your mother.
从你见到她那一刻起
And you've been keeping her at arm's length
你就刻意保持一定距离
since the moment you laid eyes on her.
她要走了 所以你现在要过去抱抱她
She's leaving. So you go and you hug her right now.
也许以后就再也没机会了
In case you never get to again.
丽芙
Liv!
妈妈
Mom!
♪Ben, the two of us♪
♪Need look no more♪
♪We both found what we were looking for ♪
我爱你 奥利维亚
I love you, Olivia.
♪With a friend to call my own♪
我爱你 奥利维亚
I love you, Olivia.
我知道
I know.
♪And you, my friend, will see♪
♪You've got a friend in me♪
♪You've got a friend in me ♪
♪Ben, you're always running here and there ♪
♪Here and there♪
♪You're not wanted anywhere♪
♪Anywhere♪
-你好 -玛丽
- Hello. - Marie.
-您找谁 -我找玛丽 你母亲
- Who? - Uh, hi. I'm looking for Marie--your mom.
她在吗
Is she there?
我妈妈叫玛雅 她不在
My mom's name is Maya. She's not here.
♪To go♪
♪You've got a place to go ♪
♪Ben, most people would turn you away ♪
♪Turn you away♪
♪I don't listen to a word they say ♪
她在禁飞令上的名字是什么
What was her name on the no-fly list?
-什么 -她的名字
- What? - Her name.
我父亲捏造的名字 那个造成了这一切的
The name my father invented, the name of the woman
女人的名字
who did all those things.
那个被通缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的名字
The name of the wanted terrorist.
玛丽 玛丽·渥利斯
Uh, Marie. Marie Wallace.
怎么了 丽芙
What is it, Liv?
一直以来 我父亲是想保护我远离这一切
My father was trying to protect me this whole time.
他不希望我知道她的所作所为和真实身份
He didn't want me to know what she did, who she is.
丽芙
Liv...
可怕的人不是他
He's not the monster.
是她
She is.
那我们有麻烦了
Then we've got a problem.
一 二 三
One... two... three...
好了 好了 等等 等等
Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我知道我有什么能耐 我知道如何弥补过错
I know what I can do. I know how to make it right.
听我说 哈克 听我说
Just wait, Huck. Just wait.
我们是怎么约定的 奎恩
What's our deal, Quinn?
-拔一颗牙 说几句话 -说几句话
- Rip a little, talk a little. - Talk a little.
如果我能告诉你有用的信息
Every time I give you something--something good,
我就能保住一颗牙
I get to keep a tooth.
现在有什么好东西要告诉我的吗
Do you have something good to give me now?
不然我马上就要拔你的双尖牙了
Because I was about to take a bicuspid...
它们对于牙齿健康和吃东西
And those are important for dental health
作用可大了呢
and for eating.
我现在手上没有有用的信息
I don't have something right now.
但我能提供更好的
No, but I have better!
有什么能比情报更好
What's better than giving me something?
干实事
Doing something!
我要那卷带子
I want the tape.
就是我和那位保安的录像 包括所有的备份
Of me and the security guard. Every copy.
想要我为你卖♥♥命 你得先把录像带给我
Before I give you anything, I get the tape.
笑什么
What's funny?
我女儿把你教得很好啊
My daughter taught you well.
喂
Hello?
塞勒斯
Cyrus?
我犯下罪过了
I have committed a sin.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表