剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
而在我代表我们认真悔过之后
And after some soul searching on all of our parts,
我认为我的选民最终会原谅我的
I think my constituents are going to forgive me for it.
他为什么这么做
Why would he do that?
我们没有外遇 他为什么要说有
Why would he say that we slept together when we didn't?
你要去哪里 她要去哪儿
Where are you going? Where is she going?
我们会安排些采访 网络的 平媒的
We'll set up some interviews. Network, print.
给你安排些约稿
Get you a book deal.
够当你的退休金了
It'll be enough to retire on.
笑一笑 简妮
Smile, Jeannine.
你想要的都会有的
You're getting what you wanted.
我知道你不想我继续下去
I know you wanted me to stop.
你没听进去吗
You didn't?
但那只是因为我在照你说的做
Only because I was doing what you said.
我正在学着当丽芙
I was being like Liv.
直觉告诉我 她的电子邮件里
And my gut said there was something in her e-mail
一定有线索
I had to find.
就是这个 丽芙和她爸爸在讨论
Here it is. Liv and her dad are talking about
某个她在联合车站施舍零钱的乞丐
some homeless guy she used to give change to in union station,
那个人曾从劫匪手里救下过她
a guy who saved her from some sort of mugging.
她让她的爸爸调查一下那个人
She's asking her dad to look into him for her
然后他们就不再通信了
right before the e-mails stop.
你无家可归时不就住在联合车站吗
Didn't you live in union station when you were homeless?
哈克
Huck?
-我想要那个和解协议 -什么协议
- I want the deal. - What deal?
我想要那个她为你争取的协议
I want the deal she got for you.
没什么协议 哈克
There was no deal, Huck.
丽芙和她爸爸说的就是你吗
Were Liv and her dad talking about you?
哈克
Huck?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我有些问题想问你
I have a couple of questions.
其实 就两个问题
Literally two questions.
第一 你为什么骗我
First-- why did you lie to me?
我从没骗过你
I've never lied to you.
你说没有什么协议
You said there was no deal for me.
你说没有协议
You said no deal.
但你曾经和你♥爸♥爸关系不错
But you used to talk to your father,
然后你被抢劫
and then you got mugged,
再然后我就被从地下车站带走
and I was taken from the metro right after that.
之后他们又把我送回去
And then they put me back,
但后来他们就再也没有找过我了
but then they've never tried to find me again.
而你也不再和你♥爸♥爸来往了
And you don't talk to your father anymore.
再无联♥系♥ 就在那个时候
You stopped then. You stopped right then.
哈克
Huck...
你♥爸♥爸在B613的职位有多高
How high up is your father in b613?!
你♥爸♥爸就是指挥官吗
Is your father command?!
你♥爸♥爸就是指挥官吗
Is your father command?!
奥利维亚
Olivia...
你♥爸♥爸就是指挥官吗
is your father command?
是的
Yes.
他是
He is.
伊莱·波普
我再也不想跟你讲话了
I never want to speak to you again.
开开门
Open your front door.
去死吧你
Go to hell!
快去开门
Open your front door.
礼拜日 我家 七点
Sunday, my house, 7:00.
我来选酒
I'll choose the wine.
好啊
Hi.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表