剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Let's just have a bite of breakfast first.
来吧 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
你父亲说 想跟你道个歉
Your father says he wants to apologize to you...
是吧 老杰瑞
Don't you, Big Jerry?
准备好出去了吗
Are you two ready to go out there?
再和几百号♥人握个手 当然
And shake a couple hundred hands? You bet.
只要是个活人 都觉得
Although every man alive feels the need
和总统握手 一定要遵循
to double-down on the whole "strong handshake" mandate
双手用力的准则
when they meet the president.
真希望我能带双手套
I just wish I could wear gloves.
杰奎琳·肯尼迪戴着就很美
Jackie Kennedy had it easy.
也没那么好看 这段会剪掉的 对吧
Well... not that easy. You'll cut that part out, right?
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
-能再给我擦点粉吗 -好的 先生
- Can I have some more powder, please? - Yes, sir.
这能抑制手心出汗 谢谢
Helps with the sweaty palms. Thank you.
-拍好了吗 -好了
- You have enough? - We're good.
-多谢了 各位 -谢谢
- Thanks, guys. - Thank you.
访谈的时候你表现得真好
Hell of a performance in that interview, by the way.
正面回击
Going on the attack--
很高明
smart choice.
这不是什么伎俩
It wasn't a choice.
我字字都发自肺腑
I meant every word.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请美国总统和夫人
the president and First Lady of the United States.
好了 我们一起把这场面应付了 好吗
Well, let's get this over with, shall we?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-现在不行 -很重要
- Not now. - It's important.
求你了 现在真不行
Please, not now.
现在可以 我们必须谈谈
Yes, now. We have to talk.
好吧 想知道你为什么没能上那个访谈吗
Fine. You wanna know why you didn't get the big interview?
因为你的脸
Because you got your ass handed to you
都在和乔茜·马库斯打擂台的时候给丢光了
by that featherweight Josie Marcus.
-不 -其实本来不是什么大事
- That's not-- - Which might have been okay on its own.
但鉴于你已经声名在外了
But since you're already famous
因为你采访过第♥一♥夫♥人♥
for your softball Mellie interview--
那会儿你就一个重要性的问题都没问
where you neglected to ask the hard questions
但卡拉·斯蒂勒今天就敢问
that Carla Steele asked today--
-所以你的名声一落千丈了 -塞勒斯
- your integrity took a hit. - Cyrus!
-怎么了 -我被炒了
- What?! - I got fired.
你 你被...
You... you got--
一小时前
About an hour ago.
我收到了一封电邮
I got an e-mail.
-亲爱的... -真是谢谢你给我打气了
- Honey... - Thanks for the pep talk.
詹姆斯
James...
-怎么 没戏吗 -我可以再试试
- What, no luck? - I could try again.
不用了 谢了 安珀
No. Thanks, Amber.
-怎么样 -没戏
- Well? - No dice.
也许她不是他的菜
Maybe she's not his type.
等下
Hold it.
她的确不是他的菜
She's not his type.
有什么要告诉我的吗 麦克
Anything I should know, Mike?
很典型的一周 六点游泳
Typical week. Swims at 0600.
八点回办公室
Arrives back at the office at 0800.
10到12小时后离开 直接回家
Departs 10 to 12 hours later, heads straight home.
看样子没有什么迫切的危险 先生
Doesn't seem to be in any imminent danger, sir.
她有
She is.
盯紧他
Stay on him.
要探访哪位犯人
Inmate you're visiting?
奥马尔·德雷斯顿
Omar Dresden.
罗文·波普
已授权
有点不对劲
Something's not right here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake?
说话啊
Talk to me.
快接电♥话♥啊 哈克
Oh, come on, Huck. Please.
你真要打这个电♥话♥吗 我有预感
Is that a call you really wanna make? 'cause I got a feeling
他会让你大失所望的
he's gonna be tremendously disappointed in you.
你现在属于B613了
You belong to b613 now.
欢迎来到"仙境"
Welcome to Wonderland.
关于母亲有什么发现吗
Anything on the mother?
没什么
Not much to find.
在死于环球航♥空♥522坠机事件之前
Before dying on Global World 5-2-2,
玛雅·波普是个名叫尼尔·哈斯汀斯的
Maya Pope worked as a secretary to a venture capitalist
风险投资人的秘书
named Neal Hastings.
允许进入
他死了 丽芙
He's dead, Liv--
那个人是我们找到
the guy that drove the stairs,
奥马尔·德雷斯顿的唯一线索
our only link to Omar Dresden.
有人早我们一步
Someone's way ahead of us.
一定是我父亲
It's gotta be my father.
独生女奥利维亚
One child, Olivia.
丈夫叫伊莱贾 比她大八岁
Husband, Elijah, eight years her senior.
在国家博物馆工作 弄不到照片
Works at the Smithsonian. Hard guy to get a picture of.
但我最后在他的博物馆徽章旧副本里找到一张
But I finally found an old copy of his museum badge.
-这就是她父亲 -是的
- Her father? - That's him.
陌生人
Strangers...
我们的女儿一直问起你
Our daughter's been asking about you.
大伙儿 请听我说
Uh, everyone, uh, could I have your attention for a moment?
我和菲茨想感谢
Fitz and I would like to thank
过去几周内每一个签署竞选的人
everyone who signed on to the campaign in the last few weeks.
我知道我们未来还长路漫漫
I know we have a long, hard journey ahead of us,
但开始之前
but before we start off,
我想告诉大家 我感到非常幸运
I just wanna tell you how lucky I feel
成为你们这群了不起的人物
to be a part of this amazing group of people,
这个大家族之中的一份子
this amazing family.
当然 还有我很爱我这位了不起的丈夫
And of course, how much I love my amazing, amazing husband...
有了你们帮忙 他将成为加州的下任州长
Who, with your help is gonna be the next governor of California.
有朝一日
And someday...
还会成为美国总统
President of the United States.
你不喝酒吗
You're not drinking?
不喝
No.
菲茨 别这样 还不确定呢
Fitz, don't. No, it's early yet.
别 先别急着高兴
Don't. Don't get happy yet.
如果是男孩的话
You know, if it's a boy,
他一定会逼我们取名叫杰瑞的
he's gonna make us name it Jerry.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表