剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I don't need my ass kissed, Ms. Pope.
你不需要包装 你需要自持
You don't need branding. You need discipline.
需要庄重
You need gravitas.
你看起来没有总统范儿
You do not feel presidential.
把核密♥码♥交给你我不放心
I do not trust you with the nuclear codes.
你很有魅力 但你容易慌张
You're charming, but you're easily flustered.
你朝气蓬勃 但没有经验
You're fresh, but you're inexperienced.
你就像一个高中生周末去大学参观
You feel like a high schooler visiting college for the weekend.
我能改变这点 我能帮你 让你党派中的
I can change that. I can help you push the undecideds
犹豫不决者拿定主意 加入你的阵营
in your party off the fence and into your camp.
谢谢你 波普女士 时间到了
Thank you, Ms. Pope. That's all the time we have.
她被雇佣了
Oh, she's hired.
乔茜 还有很多人选可以考虑呢
Josie, we have more candidates to consider.
里奥·伯尔根就在外面等着
Leo Bergen's outside waiting.
那就让他回去
Send him home then.
能清下场吗
And can you clear the room?
我想和波普女士独处一会儿
I need a moment alone with Ms. Pope.
抱歉 坎迪 你也出去吧
Sorry, Candi. You, too.
我的小妹妹 她很有保护欲
My little sister. She's very protective.
我其实不需要竞选管理人员
Now, truth is, I don't really need much of a campaign manager.
那你刚才为什么雇佣我
Then why did you just hire me?
因为你能解决问题 而我有个大问题
Because you fix problems, and I've got a big one.
我15岁时有了孩子
I had a baby at 15.
我把孩子送人了 再也没管过
Gave it up and never looked back.
有多少人知道
How many people know?
我母亲 愿她安息 她帮我保守了秘密
My mother, God rest her. She covered her tracks.
甚至连坎迪都不知道
Candi doesn't even know.
但我觉得说红泉城里大概还有五个人
But I'd say there are about five other people
可能会说出这事儿
back in Red Springs who could talk if they wanted to.
那时的你只是一个身处困境
You were a teenager who made a difficult choice
做了一个艰难决定的少女
in a difficult situation.
我们可以化害为利
We can spin this any number of ways
以此稳固你的根基 巩固女性支持
to galvanize your base and solidify female support.
不行
No.
那孩子现在成年了
That baby's a grown woman now.
她过上了自己的生活
She's out there somewhere living her life,
她应该有自己的隐私
And she deserves her privacy.
我也不会利用她成为我的政♥治♥利益 好吗
I'm not gonna use this for political gain, okay?
-无论何时 -议员女士...
- Not now, not ever. - Congresswoman--
你明白了吗 你已经知道我的问题了
Did you hear me? You heard my problem.
现在就去帮我解决吧
Now go ahead and fix it.
你们都赶下一班飞机去
I'm gonna need you all on the next flight
蒙大拿州的红泉城
to Red Springs, Montana.
性是个好东西 我想大部分男人
The sex is great. I think most guys would be happy
一早上都想来两次
with twice in one morning.
我不是要溜走 大卫 是...
I wasn't trying to sneak out, David. It's...
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you up.
还需要一会
It's just gonna take a while.
他把所有文件都加密了
He's got everything seriously encrypted.
-你跟谁说话呢 -没有谁
- Who are you talking to? - It's nobody.
记者晚宴 行吧 应该
Correspondents' dinner? Yeah, I guess.
不 我会去的
No, I'll go.
-怎么停了 -不好意思 到站了
- Why are we stopping? - Sadly, we're here.
旅 馆
我们不是订了一间套房♥吗
I thought we booked the suite.
-这不就是间套房♥吗 -咱们赶紧找到人
- This is the suite. - Let's just find these people,
办完事儿 然后离开这鬼地方
shut it down, and get out of dodge.
除了乔茜去世多年的母亲
Aside from Josie's mother who died years ago,
还有五个人知道她曾怀孕的事儿
there were five other people who knew she was pregnant--
负责接生的医生
The doctor who delivered the baby,
协助他的护士 她的高中闺蜜
The nurse who assisted him, her high school best friend,
-他表哥 -别忘了孩子他爸
- Her cousin. - Don't forget the baby daddy.
比利·乔·李 真有这种名字吗
Billy Joe Lee. Seriously? Billy Joe Lee?
姓都没有
Three first names?
艾比 我们先从医生着手
Okay, Abby, let's just start with the doctor.
- 等等 那我呢 -小哈克你就去
- Wait, what about me? - Baby Huck it.
帮你家大哈克查那个护士
Help him track down the nurse.
哈克
Huck?
简直不知道去哪找你
Almost didn't know where to look for you.
20年不见了
Someone I haven't seen in 20 years,
我很吃惊
and then it struck me--
你居然没什么变化
you're exactly where I left you.
躲在暗处 操纵着我
Standing in the shadows. Pulling my strings.
别搞得跟私事儿一样
You act like this is personal.
对我来说这就是私事儿
Oh, it's personal to me.
-你对皮特·福斯特所做的 -他是自杀的
- What you did to Pete Foster-- - Pete Foster committed suic--
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
一开始 你就想让他死
You've wanted him dead from the beginning,
最后你还是得逞了
and you finally got your way.
谁是下一个
So who's next?
下一个会是谁 为一个根本
Who else has to die to protect a secret
没有人会去追查的秘密而丧命
that no one on this planet is looking for?
在谈话的同时 我们的电脑专家
As we speak, our computer specialists
正在追查访问过海军服务器上的
are tracing the I.P. Address that accessed...
有关皮特·福斯特文档的IP地址
these files on Pete Foster from the navy's server.
有人正在追查
Someone is looking.
有什么发现吗
You got something?
一段指挥官与总统
Surveillance footage of a meeting
秘密会见的录像
between Command and P.O.T.U.S.
听起来他们似乎在谈雷明顿行动的事儿
Sounds like they were talking about Remington.
所以说总统也参与了吗
So the president's in on it?
为什么他们要谎称他执行了那次飞行任务
Why the hell would they say he flew that mission when he didn't?
也许他那时在做别的事儿
Maybe because he was doing something else,
他们想隐瞒的事儿
something they wanted to cover up.
还有 指挥官知道有人在追查了
Also, Command knows someone's digging.
-他不知道是谁 -不 我想他知道
- He doesn't know who. - Yeah, I think he does.
杰克·巴拉德是吗 上车
Jake Ballard? Get in the car.
你知道我电♥话♥好使的
You know, I have a phone. It works.
我时不时还会接呢
I even answer it sometimes.
可能是我想让你听得更清楚点
Maybe I wanted to get in your head.
我以前跟勒布朗·詹姆斯打过球
I got to play in a game with Lebron James.
我的特殊待遇 但跟其他人一样
Perk of the gig, but like everyone else,
他会让着我
he took it easy on me.
我知道你不会
That was never a problem with you.
我好久没打了
It's been a while.
我想也是
Oh, I'm sure it has.
开始吧 准备好了吗
Here we go. Ready?
-拜托 -你应该让我犯规的
- Ah, come on. - Should've fouled me.
作弊有意思么
I don't play dirty.
哟 战术变了吗
Oh, you changed your game?
游戏结束
That's game.
想得美 三局两胜
Uh, no. Nice try. It's win by 2.
我以为你不会玩阴的呢
Thought you didn't play dirty.
入乡随俗嘛 对吧
Well, when in rome, right?
-什么意思 -你告诉我啊 先生
- What the hell does that mean? - You tell me, sir.
你本应该是看着她 记得吗
You were supposed to watch her, remember?
仅此而已
That's it.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我指的不是奥利维亚
I'm not talking about Olivia.
你好
Hello?
有份工作你想不想做
How would you like a job?
做过 不稀罕 不了 谢谢
Been there, done that. No, thanks.
不是那个 只是个小活
Not that. A smaller job.
我们正在挖乔茜·马库斯的丑闻
We're looking for dirt on Josie Marcus.
我已让手下在蒙大拿州操纵局势 但...
I've got a kid running the show out in Montana, but...
对他来说任务太艰巨
he's in over his head.
那位女议员乔茜·马库斯吗
Josie Marcus the Congresswoman?
如今她对我们还很有利
Right now she's great for us.
她在民♥主♥党辩论上表现惊艳
She's killing in the Democratic Debates,
在莱斯顿赢得提名前
landing some punches on Reston
大大挫了他的锐气
before he wins the nomination.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表