剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
He practically arranged the damn flowers himself.
皮特·福斯特有足够的动机
Pete Foster had every intention--
他有飞行计划的原件 赛勒斯
He had the original flight plan, Cyrus,
他一定会加以利用
And he was gonna use it--
对付格兰特
...on Grant.
箭在弦上 不得不发
A loaded gun that I was not about to let go off.
除掉他 那是必要之举
So taking care of the man? Necessary.
至于事先知会你 没太大必要
Giving you a heads-up? Less so.
今天辩方没有处于下风
This day could not have gone worse for the defense.
值得一提的是
The defense, who we should point out,
辩方有奥利维亚·波普坐镇
has Olivia Pope on its team.
波普小姐现在该作何感想呢 安妮
How do we think Ms. Pope is feeling right now, Anne?
起初她被指控与总统发生婚外情
First she's accused of an affair with the president,
接着又被总统真正的情人
then she gets duped
简妮·洛克愚弄 现在又是这个
by real mistress Jeannine Locke, and now this.
的确如此 坦纳 而且我们不要忘记
That's right, Tanner, and let's not forget,
波普小姐曾在这座城市
this is a woman who used to command
备受尊重
a lot of respect in this town.
单是提到她的名字已经能
Her name alone was enough to strike fear
让人心怀畏惧了
into people's hearts.
可现在却几乎要成为一个笑话了
And now it's close to becoming a punchline.
如果你们是来要我放弃这桩案子的话
If you're coming to say that we need to drop the case,
-别浪费时间了 -他骗了我们 丽芙
- don't waste your time. - He lied to us, Liv.
如果他在色情短♥信♥这事上都不诚实
And if he lied to us about the sexting,
谁知道他有没有杀了那女孩呢
who's to say he's not lying about killing the girl?
雪莉·梅耶斯玩失踪了
Shelley Meyers is in the wind, gone.
手♥机♥也不接
She's not answering her cell.
不在自己家 也不在姐姐家
She's not at home or her sister's.
我们现在收手 是明智之举
If we jump ship now, we just look smart.
如果你是担心钱的问题
If you're worried about the money,
我们可以不要酬劳 免费工作几个月
we can all work for free, just for a few months.
我们还不至于破产 没事的 我还有存款
We're not broke yet. We're fine. I have my savings.
-你不用拿自己的存款 -放弃想都别想
- You shouldn't have to use it. - Quitting is not an option.
哈里森 明天上午
Harrison, tomorrow morning,
你尽可能拖延时间
do whatever you have to do to stall.
在我们找到雪莉之前 尽量拖住法官
Buy us some time with the judge until we track Shelley down.
求你们了 去吧 找到她
Please. Go. Find her.
-来得不巧吗 -你不该来这里
- Bad time? - You shouldn't be here.
皮特·福斯特这名字 你有印象吗
Does the name Pete Foster mean anything to you?
你父亲让哈克杀的就是他
That's who your father had Huck kill.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
据说他持有危险资料
He was in possession of something dangerous,
不仅威胁到你父亲
and not just to your father.
还有菲茨和白宫
To Fitz, to the White House.
是什么的飞行计划之类的
It was a flight plan of some kind.
我不知道你在说些什么
I have no idea what you're talking about,
而且最后说一次 我不关心
and for the last time, I do not care.
好吧 皮特·福斯特曾是个飞行员
Okay. Look. Pete Foster was a pilot.
他执行过86次飞行任务
He flew 86 missions,
但他的文件上只列出了85次
but there are only 85 listed individually on his jacket,
也就是说还有一次任务被遗漏了
which means that one of them is missing--
住嘴 我一再跟你说
Stop. I have told you over and over
我不想跟这事扯上关系
that I want nothing to do with this--
不管是白宫 还是我父亲的事 都不想管
what the White House does, my father--none of it.
所以拿上你的那些文件和你的阴谋论
So take your files and your conspiracies
离开我的办公室 马上离开
and leave my office. Now.
或者 我不知道 你本可以不杀他的
Or, okay, I don't know, you could have not killed him.
冷静 塞勒斯 皮特·福斯特是自杀
Calm down, Cyrus. Pete Foster killed Pete Foster.
冷静 塞勒斯 皮特·福斯特是自杀
Calm down, Cyrus. Pete Foster killed Pete Foster.
皮特·福斯特有足够的动机
Pete Foster had every intention--
皮特·福斯特有足够的动机
Pete Foster had every intention--
针对格兰特 箭在弦上 不得不发
...on Grant. A loaded gun that I was not about to let go off.
所以除掉他
So taking care of the man?
他有飞行计划的原件 塞勒斯
He had the original flight plan, Cyrus,
而且他一定会加以利用
and he was gonna use it.
他有飞行计划的原件 塞勒斯
He had the original flight plan, Cyrus.
遗漏的任务
遗漏的任务
他有飞行计划的原件 塞勒斯
He had the original flight plan, Cyrus.
飞行员编号♥
P521
飞机呼号♥
USN699
任务名称
G629KL
飞行员编号♥
飞机呼号♥
USN699
任务名称
G629KL
856MX
皮特·福斯特是自杀
Pete Poster killed Pete Foster.
屋里头有我给你准备的任务
...left some unfinished business for you inside.
我们总会有口不择言的时候
Look, we all get a case of foot-in-mouth disease from time to time.
我们就把它当做一个失败的笑话
Let's call it a joke that fell flat
从此忘记吧
and leave it at that.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥已经道歉了 大家也接受了
First lady apologized. Apology accepted.
但我还要多说一句
I will say this, though.
那些你口中的"傻瓜" 也是不好惹的
Don't knock a fried twinkie till you've tried one.
她成了焦点人物了 这下你高兴了
A star is born. You should be so proud.
我道过歉了 还要怎么做呢
I apologized. What more can I do?
你不仅造就了一位名人 还掀起了一场运动
You didn't just create a star. You created a movement.
什么运动 别瞎说了
A movement? Please.
过去两天内她的支持率上升了百分之十二
Her favorables are up 12 points in the last 2 days.
过去48小时内她一直是推特话题的前十名
She's been top 10 on twitter for the last 48 hours.
你知道还有什么热门话题吗
And you know what else is trending?
"梅莉大嘴没遮拦"这个话题
Hashtag-- "Mellie has a big fat mouth--"
别教训她了
Leave her alone!
她已经很诚挚的道歉了
Her apology was gracious.
-先生 恕我直言 -够了
- Sir, with all due respect-- - Enough!
出去吧 塞勒斯
Take a walk, Cyrus.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
你马上动身飞去蒙大拿州
You're going to fly out to Montana right now.
今天就走
Today!
然后走遍我们的扫把星简
And you are going to walk the deserted streets
称之为家的那什么七叉镇 牛虻谷
of Seven Forks or Horsefly Gulch
阿帕奇之泪之类的
or Apache Tears or whatever the hell the name is
狗屎镇子上每条鸟不生蛋的破烂街道
of the hick town our calamity Jane calls home,
找到所有和她有关的人
And you're going to talk to everyone
无论是她的二年级老师 还是第一个
from her second grade teacher to the first boy
和她亲热的男孩
who put his hand under her blouse,
接着给我带些有关那女人的
and you are going to come back
够劲爆的老式丑闻回来
with some good old-fashioned dirt!
尼克松以前也是这么干的
That's how Nixon did it way back when,
现在依然管用
and it still works.
明白了吗
Understood?
很好 现在...去吧
Good. Now... get going.
-不行 -不行什么
- No. - No, what?
不行 我不会中你的圈套
No, I will not be a pawn in whatever stalling tactic
成全你的拖延策略
you're about to employ.
尤其我花了一上午时间
Not after I spent the entire morning
在法♥院♥里劝说盖恩斯法官
at the courthouse convincing Judge Gaynes
你要求在证人名单中多加六位专家
that your request to add six more addiction experts
其实是在掩盖你们失去了
to the witness list was really just a way of hiding the fact
雪莉·梅耶斯作证的这一事实
that you've lost Shelley Meyers.
很幸运 她同意我的看法
Luckily, she agreed with me.
如果你们明早九点还无法让他妻子出庭
If you don't produce the wife by 9:00 A.M tomorrow,
我们就会进入终结辩论阶段
we're moving on to closing arguments.
其实我是想问你要不要一起吃午饭
Actually, I was seeing if you wanted to have lunch.
-这样 -所以你答应吗
- Oh. - Is that a yes or a no?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
我不知道 我是饿呢还是饱了
I don't know. Am I hungry or full?
吃沙拉还是三明治 更别提
Salad or sandwich? And don't get me started
酒和甜品了 我真不知道
on drinks and desserts-- I'd be lost.
好吧 我知道你有点...生气
Okay. I get that you're... miffed.
生气 不是的
Miffed? Nah.
我只是厌倦一直等待你的决定了
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表