剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
这是条人命啊
We're talking about a man's life.
我控制不了
It's out of my control.
-都是有原因的 -什么
- There's a reason. - What?
这里不是佛蒙特州
There's a reason that this is not Vermont,
我们没有孩子 你也不是市长
that we don't have kids, and that you are not the mayor.
我们没法幸福相伴 这都是有原因的
There's a reason we are not happy.
因为只有这样你才能当上总统
It's so you could be president.
然后你才能掌控全世界
It's so nothing is beyond your control!
这才是重点 你要让他平安回来
That's the point! You bring him back!
-他们准备好了 丽芙 -给我一分钟
- They're ready in there, Liv. - Just give me... a minute.
解救简妮 杰克就得死
I save Jeannine, and Jake dies.
任由简妮万劫不覆 杰克就能活下来
I let Jeannine burn, and Jake lives.
他们想现在开始
They want to start.
拖住他们
Stall them.
我请你放他一马
I'm asking you to spare a man's life.
如你所知 杰克的下场由你决定
As you know, what happens to Jake is up to you.
我愿意重新开始周日的父女晚餐
I'll put Sunday dinners back on the table.
我会好好考虑的
I'll take that under consideration.
我们正要开始
We're about to start.
稍等一会
Just one second.
现在上电视
Going on television right now
承认你从没有过的外遇
to admit to an affair you did not have,
把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给白宫里买♥♥通你的那位
Selling your soul to whoever in that White House got to you
别让这种事发生
is not what's about to happen.
我不知道...
I don't know--
别再撒谎了
Stop lying right now.
他们会给我两百万美元
They are giving me $2 million
通过开曼账户 免税的
in a Cayman account-- tax-free.
从中取利又何妨
Might as well profit off it.
你不能这么做
You don't do this.
不要撒谎
You don't lie,
因为每说谎一次
because every time you do,
你的灵魂就被出♥卖♥♥♥一点点
you sell a little bit of your soul.
然后你不得不忍♥受这些谎言
And then you have to live with those lies
年年月月 由得它们把你啃噬干净
eating away at you month after month,
直到有一天
year after year, until one day
你对着镜子
you're gonna look in the mirror
再也认不出自己的模样
and you won't even recognize yourself.
那时你就会厌恶自己 简妮
Then you'll hate what you see, Jeannine.
相信我
Believe me.
她准备好了
She's all yours.
-很好 开始吧 -检查播放速率
- Great. Let's start. - Sound speed.
等等 我们的时段被占用了
Hold up. We're being pre-empted.
开什么玩笑 谁用了
Are you kidding me? By who?
总统
The president.
他马上要在报告厅发表现讲话
He's about to speak live from the briefing room.
阁下 请告诉我
Sir, please tell me right now
你到底打算做什么
what in the hell you are planning to do here.
实际上 塞 这取决于你
Actually, Cy, that's up to you,
现在我们来玩场交易游戏
Because we are playing "Let's make a deal."
秘密选择之一
Behind door number one is me getting up
我告诉整个记者团
in front of the press corps and telling them
你导演了一出假戏
that you orchestrated a cover-up
想要毁了一个女孩
and ruined a girl's life,
因为自始至终我只想说出真♥相♥
because all I've ever wanted to do is tell the truth--
承认我和奥利维亚·波普有外遇
that I had an affair with Olivia Pope.
秘密选择之二 我照你说的去做
Behind door number two is me giving you exactly what you want
告诉同样一批记者团
and telling that same press corps
我很抱歉曾和简妮·洛克发♥生♥关♥系♥
how sorry I am to have slept with Jeannine Locke,
与此同时 你打电♥话♥给你B613的朋友
at which point you will call your friends at B613
让他们放了杰克·巴拉德
and get them to release Jake Ballard.
巴拉德 阁下 我说过
Ballard? Sir, I told you,
我们不可能要求B613做任何事
there's no way we can make B613 do anything.
选择很简单 塞
It's a simple choice, Cy.
选择一 我说出真♥相♥
Door number one, I tell the truth
咱们一起被踢出白宫
and the both of us get kicked out of this White House.
选择二 我承认与简妮有外遇
Door number two, I admit to the Jeannine affair
杰克被释放
and Jake gets released.
你怎么选 我就要上电视直播了
What's it gonna be? Because I'm about to go on live television
我得知道该说什么
and need to know what to say.
现在 我的总统气概如何 塞
How presidential are my balls now, Cy?
哈克...
Huck...
九点五十的那班车晚了四分钟
Uh, the, uh, 9:50 was 4 minutes late.
它开走了 你错过了那班车
It threw everything off. You missed your train.
没关系... 哈克
It's okay... Huck.
我可以等下一班
I can wait for the next one.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 完事之后
I have to take this, but when I'm done,
我去给你买♥♥个芝士汉堡 好吗
I'm going to buy you a cheeseburger, okay?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我还以为你会先说声"谢谢"呢
I would've thought you'd start with "Thank you,"
毕竟你的朋友回来了
given that you have your friend back.
我希望他在他的小地下宫殿
I hope he's all settled back
都安顿好了
in his little underground palace.
你到底想怎样
What... do you want?
我的愿望和所有父亲一样 奥利维亚
What every father wants, Olivia.
我希望你幸福
I want you to be happy.
只是我有种强烈的感觉
I just have this strong feeling that
参议员戴维斯不是很适合那个职位
Senator Davis isn't quite the man for the job,
尤其是现在
especially at the moment.
你在说什么 艾迪森在哪
What are you talking about? Where's Edison?
现在吗 在华盛顿纪念医院
Right now? At Washington Memorial.
他出了很严重的事故
He was in a terrible accident.
我很惊讶你居然没听说 新闻里都在说
I'm surprised you haven't heard. It's all over the news.
我记不清细节了 好像锁骨断了
I can't remember the details. Maybe a broken collarbone,
一条还是两条腿...
a leg or two...
他能挺过去的
He'll pull through, of course,
但也一定很痛苦
but it sounds very painful, so...
所以把戒指还给他的时候 委婉点
When you give that ring back, let the guy down gently.
这可怜人最近受的罪够多的了
Poor guy's been through enough.
我会离你远远的
I will stay away from you.
你做的那些事我也可以不闻不问
I will stay away from what you do,
但我的条件是 你也一样
but in return, you will do the same,
都结束了 我们没有任何瓜葛了
because this is over! We are done!
我们是一家人 宝贝 我们永远都有瓜葛
We are family, sweetie. We're never done.
早上好 各位
Good morning, everyone.
现在我有一些事需要声明
I'd like to make some remarks.
我确实与白宫的一名雇员
I have indeed taken part in an inappropriate relationship
有过不合时宜的亲密关系
with an employee of this White House.
她就是...
That person's name...
简妮·洛克
is Jeannine Locke,
对于此事给她和她的家人造成的伤害
and I extend my sincerest apologies to her and her family
我致以最诚挚的道歉
for any pain that I've caused them.
简而言之 我...
To put it simply, I am...
好了 同志们 收拾东西走人吧
Okay, people, let's wrap it up.
为我的行为感到非常惭愧与难堪
ashamed and embarrassed by my behavior.
好了 都听到了 我们可以撤了
Okay, you heard that. We're excused.
总统先生 借一步说话
Mr. President, a word.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我不信第三者是简妮·洛克
I don't believe Jeannine Locke was that girl.
我不相信简妮·洛克就是你们婚姻的插足者
I don't believe Jeannine Locke threatened your marriage.
我不知道这是什么情况
I don't know what it is you're doing,
但是我知道一定另有隐情
but here's what I do believe.
我知道这是你的某种托词
I believe this is some kind of dodge.
是你金蝉脱壳的方法
This is some kind of slipping through the bars.
是你不想兑现诺言
This is some kind of way out of
而找出解决办法
you keeping the promise you made to me.
我知道这一切都是谎言
I believe that this is some kind of lie.
我没有撒谎 莎莉
I'm not lying, Sally.
我在这个白宫里
I had Jeannine Locke
曾和简妮·洛克无数次地缠绵过
six ways to Sunday all over this White House.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表