剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
to undress him and look a little closer.
您想移步别的房♥间 回避一下吗
Would you like to step out of the room for this?
莎莉...
S-Sally...
你现在想回避吗
would you like to step out of the room now?
还是想在这里陪着丹尼尔·道格拉斯
or would you rather stay with Daniel Douglas?
不 不许碰他 你不许碰他
No, don't touch him! Don't you touch him!
谁都不许碰他
Nobody touches him!
医生 她现在情绪激动 医生
Doctor, she's in shock, doctor.
我们能省掉下面的环节吗
Can we just skip the rest of it?
这里发生了什么是显而易见的
We all know what happened here.
没问题
Of course.
我会在报告里写 他的心跳数小时前停止了
I'll just report his heart stopped a few hours ago.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
咱们让副总统单独待会儿吧 好吗
Let's give the Vice President some privacy. Shall we?
千万别告诉我你已经听说了
Please tell me you didn't hear already,
我真的很想亲口告诉你这个好消息
because I really wanna be the one to share the good news.
丹尼尔·道格拉斯去世了 塞勒斯
Daniel Douglas is dead, Cyrus.
我的一个助理和莎莉的
One of my aides is sleeping with
一名特勤局保镖有一腿
one of Sally's Secret Service agents,
我才听说的
and I just found out.
我肯定随时都会有电♥话♥告诉你这消息的
I'm sure you will be getting a call any minute.
上帝对我们微笑了 塞勒斯
God has smiled on us, Cyrus.
莎莉信奉的那个不眷顾她的上帝
Sally's god, who clearly doesn't think
在我们最需要的时候
much of her now that he's thrown a wrench
给了她的竞选活动重大的打击
into her campaign at the very moment we needed him to.
她现在不可能继续参选了
There's no way she can run now.
起码会悲痛好几个月
She'll have to grieve for months.
你怎么在大早上七点就喝酒了
Are you drinking at 7:00 in the morning?
坐下 梅莉
Sit down, Mellie.
魔鬼来了 她是这么说的
The devil came in. That's what she said.
魔鬼来了 魔鬼来了
The devil came in, the devil came in.
魔鬼来了 其实是我们来了
The devil came in. We came in!
所以 我们就是那个魔鬼
Ergo, we are the devil.
原来我是个魔鬼
I am actually the devil.
不 一个人不...
No, a person doesn't--
你该看看我怎么处理这事的
You should've seen me handle it.
一个死透了的基佬乡下人躺在地上
There's a dead closeted hillbilly on the floor.
我站在那里 "让我做恶人吧 莎莉"
And there I am. "Give me your sin, Sally."
这是我的游戏
I'm at the top of my game.
我是魔鬼 我掌控了这个游戏
The devil is at the top of his game.
不 正常人不会逞一时之快 做出这事来
No, a person does not just get prodded into this.
莎莉自己崩溃了
Sally snapped.
莎莉才是魔鬼
Sally is the devil.
我们是做过跟多坏事 梅莉
We've done many bad things, Mellie.
很多很多 罄竹难书
Many, many, many bad things.
但是这个
But this?
不得不说是十恶不赦
Well, I'd say this one takes the cake.
我们可以收手了
We can quit now.
游戏结束
Game over!
千万别惹毛
Hell hath no fury,
一个丈夫劈腿别的男人的女人
like a woman whose husband is screwing another man.
塞勒斯 看着我
Cyrus, look at me.
看清楚了
Focus.
你这样不是总统的得力亲信该有的表现
This is not how the right hand of the president behaves.
听清楚了吗 振作起来
Do you hear me? Pull it together.
现在告诉我 你没让奥利维亚·波普
Now tell me you didn't use Olivia Pope
去处理这烂摊子
to clean this mess up.
不 她会告诉菲茨的 一切尽在掌握
No, she'd tell Fitz. Top of my game.
可怜的莎莉
Poor Sally.
是啊 不管怎样 我知道你在忙
Yeah, anyway, I know you're busy,
所以我想现在干脆
which is why I thought I'd head over
自己去天文台好了
to the observatory myself right now.
以表达我们两人的哀悼
Pass on condolences for both of us?
我会带些花过去的
I'll bring some flowers, of course.
我想她会喜欢的
I think she'd appreciate that.
多谢你 梅莉
Thanks, Mel.
罗马失火时 尼禄在弹琴作乐
And Nero fiddled while Rome burned.
她当时才12岁
She was 12 years old.
什么样的男人
What kind of man...
会把孩子的母亲从他们身边夺走
who takes a child's mother from them?
我上了她
I'm screwing her, you know.
你女儿
Your daughter.
一有机会我就干
Every chance I get.
我能告诉你
The things I could tell you.
她的味道
About the way she tastes.
她真是个小可人儿
She's quite a girl.
天资聪慧
Talented.
你真可笑
You're funny.
真个非常可笑的男人
you're a funny, funny man.
我是吗
I am?
或者我该说男孩
Or should I say "boy"?
你还是个孩子
You're a boy.
你娇生惯养 备受关爱
You've been coddled and cared for,
养尊处优 固执己见
pampered and hugged.
对你来说 永远都是夏天 生活惬意
For you, it's always summertime and the livin' is easy.
爸爸家财万贯
Daddy's rich!
妈妈美貌动人 你是格兰特家的人
And your mama's good-looking. You're a Grant!
你生来就有钱
You've got money in your blood.
你...就是...个...孩子
You... are... a... boy.
我才是个男人
I'm a man.
我所拥有的一切都是努力工作换来的
I have worked for every single thing I have ever received.
我走过的每一寸土地
I have fought and scraped
都是我努力奋斗呕心沥血得来的
and bled for every inch of ground I walk on.
我是我们家里第一个上大学的人
I was the first in my family to go to college,
我女儿和国王的孩子
my daughter went to boarding school
读同一所寄宿学校
with the children of kings.
是我创造了奇迹
I made that happen.
而你哭着入睡
You cried yourself to sleep
只因为爸爸伤了你的心
because daddy hurt your feelings.
因为爸爸和他的秘书有一腿
Because papa banged his secretary.
因为钱太多了 好难过啊
Because it hurt to have so much money.
你个被宠坏 被优待 忘恩负义的小顽童
You spoiled, entitled, ungrateful little brat!
你不劳而获
You have everything
拥有了一切
handed to you on a silver platter,
而你浪费了
and you squander it.
你得到了整个世界 却不知感激
You're given the world, and you can't appreciate it
因为你没有为之奋斗过
because you haven't had to work for anything!
现在你决定你想要的
So now you've decided that the one thing that you want
是我的女儿 我的孩子
is my daughter, my child.
我的 我培养的 我创造的
Mine. What I made. What I created.
你可以说她是个多棒的情妇
You could talk about what a great lay she is
试图从我这儿得到你想要的回应
to try to get a response from me all you want.
但你猜怎么着
But guess what?
实际上不夸张地说 我凌驾于你之上
I am actually quite literally above your pay grade,
那意味着我知道你坚信
which means that I know that you believe
你是爱她的
that you are in love with her.
-但你错了 -我的确爱她
- As wrong as you may be. - I do love her.
你爱她 是因为她是一扇逃离的大门
You love that she is a door marked "exit."
你爱她 是因为她能帮你逃避现实
You love that she is your way out.
因为如果你和奥利维亚·波普在一起
Because if you are with Olivia Pope,
你就不用满足你父亲的梦想
you don't have to fulfill your father's dream
做一名总统
of being president.
如果你和奥利维亚在一起
If you are with Olivia,
你就不再是
you no longer have to be
你父亲的儿子
your father's son.
掉落的苹果绝不会离树太远
An apple never falls too far from the tree.
你始终都会是
You are always going to be
令格兰特参议员失望的男孩 菲茨
Senator Grant's disappointing boy, Fitz.
她永远都会是
She is always going to be
那个优秀的奥利维亚·波普
the formidable Olivia Pope.
别用我培养出的孩子
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表