剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
还是它太过刻骨铭心 以至于因此而痛苦
Or is it so intense that it actually hurts,
如同腹中一股隐隐燃烧的火焰
like a fire in your belly?
梅莉
Mellie...
我真的没时间
...I don't have time.
没错
Right.
-梅莉 -现在不行
- Mellie. - Not now.
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
我们之间没什么好谈的
There is nothing for us to talk about.
是吗 那么我把手伸你喉咙里催吐
Really? So me sticking my fingers down your throat,
这算什么 家常便饭吗
that was what, a typical tuesday night?
你到底想让我怎么样
What do you want from me?!
你一定要我承认这一切确实发生过
Do you want me to acknowledge that it happened?
这样你就会不那么尴尬了吗
Would that make this less weird for you?
还是你想让我感谢你
Or do you want me to thank you?
真谢谢你了 安德鲁
Thank you, Andrew,
让我没有可悲地用自杀结束生命
for saving me from my sad, little suicide attempt.
谢谢你同意不叫救护车
Thank you for agreeing not to call an ambulance.
谢谢你陪我坐了一整夜
Thank you for sitting up with me all night
不让我自生自灭
and not letting me die.
真是太谢谢了
Thank you.
行了吗 这样你满意了
Okay? Are we done?
我不需要你的感谢
I don't want you to thank me.
我想让你告诉我为什么
I want you to tell me why.
因为我公公强♥暴♥了我
Because my father-in-law forced himself on me,
我甚至不知道肚里的孩子是不是他的
and I don't know if my son is his,
这有时让我失去了活下去的勇气
and sometimes that makes me not want to be alive.
你满意了吗
Are we done?
今晚的《卡拉·斯蒂勒的圈套》
Tonight on "Steele Trap with Carla Steele,"
一条重大的独家新闻
a bombshell exclusive,
将影响即将到来的总统选举
sure to rock the upcoming presidential race.
白宫内部传出多项指控
Rampant allegations that are leaving the White House
指出...
in a state of --
-拿到有用的消息了吧 -那医生不愿开口
- Tell me you've got something. - The doctor wouldn't talk.
他都准备留着在今晚的节目上讲呢
He's saving it all for tonight's interview.
这人很聪明
Man's smart.
他不会毁了这个大捞一笔的机会的
Doesn't want to ruin his shot at a big payday.
不过他还是泄露了一些消息
He did let something slip, though.
是什么
What was that?
他的客户不是他 丽芙
The recipient of his little package wasn't a him, Liv.
而是她
It was a her.
安德鲁在保护谁呢
I wonder who Andrew's protecting.
我不知道 但摧毁一个证人可信度的最快方式
I don't know, but the fastest way to discredit a source
就是让他看起来像被人收买♥♥了
is to make it look like they were paid off.
我们不能这么做
We can't do that.
摧毁一个证人可信度的最快方式
The fastest way to discredit a source
就是让他看起来像被人收买♥♥了
is to make it look like they were paid off.
那是
Is that --
咖啡 给你的
Coffee. For you.
我正在熟记赞助者名单
I'm just going over the donors.
今晚我可不想放过任何一条大鱼
Don't want to miss a chance to reel in a big fish tonight.
梅莉 我们通过关系
Mellie, we got the network
取消了卡拉·斯蒂勒的访谈
to cancel Carla Steele's interview.
我们发现提供线索的证人是被人收买♥♥的
Turns out their source was being paid off,
所以安德鲁这件事就告一段落了
so the story on Andrew is dead.
-那真是太好了 -没错
- That's great news. - Yes.
我不知道你怎么做到的 但你总能创造奇迹
I don't know how you did it, but you are a miracle worker.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是你 对吗
It was you. Right?
那晚拿止痛药当糖吃的人
Popping painkillers that night like they were m&m's.
其实是你 他是在为你掩护
It was you, and he covered for you.
我不想知道事情的经过和原因
I'm not going to ask exactly what happened or why it happened
也不想知道你和安德鲁在一起已经有多久
or how long you and Andrew have been happening.
我只想告诉你 这一切必须立刻结束
I'm just going to tell you that it has to stop.
我知道这有多难 梅莉
I know how hard this is, Mellie.
相信我 我懂
Believe me. I know.
但现在该停止了 我们要尽力赢得这场选举
But it has to stop now. We have an election to win.
-你知道 -梅莉
- You know. - Mellie --
你知道这有多难是因为你觉得这情形
You know how hard this is for me because you somehow think
就跟你与我丈夫私通一样
that you screwing my husband is equal to --
你以为我们是同一类人
You actually think that we are the same.
奥利维亚
Olivia...
不管我过去经历过什么
no matter what I went through back then,
发生过什么 为什么会发生
no matter what happened and why,
当我面对出轨的诱惑时
when I was faced with the chance to cheat,
我克制了自己 我勇敢拒绝了
I kept my knees together, and I said no.
我们根本不一样
We are not the same.
他决定今晚在圣地亚哥过夜
He decided to spend the night in San Diego,
没事的
which is fine.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会再打给那个医生了
I'm not gonna call that doctor again.
不会再需要你英雄救美了
Your life-saving days are behind you.
你一定觉得我很糟糕
You must think I'm awful.
事实上 我觉得糟糕的是我
Actually, I think I'm the one who's awful.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我一直忘不了那一夜
Because I keep thinking about that night.
不是发现你的那时候
Not finding you or anything like that.
而是与你对坐
But sitting with you,
与你彻夜长谈 那感觉
talking to you all night long -- it felt...
很美好
good.
我知道这是不对的
It's wrong. I know.
但我好想你
But I miss you.
虽然我每天都会见到你
I see you every day,
可我们的身边总有其他人
but there's always people around,
我刚刚真的很高兴看到你一个人在这里
and I was so happy just now, seeing you in here alone.
这太疯狂了 我向你道歉
Which is crazy. I, uh, I'm sorry.
我也很想你
I miss you, too.
但是...
But...
但是什么
But?
你现在是副州长
...You are the lieutenant governor,
而我是州长夫人
and I am the governor's wife.
晚安 安德鲁
Good night, Andrew.
在这次竞选中 忠诚这个话题被多次提及
There's been a lot of talk about loyalty in this race --
更确切地说 是忠诚的缺失
or, rather, the absence thereof.
莎莉·兰斯顿的问题就在于
The problem with Sally Langston
她背叛了她曾忠于的信念
is less her disloyalty than what she has been loyal to --
就是激进的右翼主义
a radical, right-wing agenda
现在她拼命地粉饰太平 掩盖真♥相♥
which now she will try and temper and paper over
装出一副愤世嫉俗的样子
in a cynical attempt
好让选民们忘记她曾为之奋斗过的目标
to make voters forget everything she's fought for...
他怎么会在这儿
What the hell is he doing here?
坚持过的信仰 和竞选时的理念
...stood for, campaigned on...
你觉得他是个人♥渣♥ 我同意
You think the man's scum. I agree.
但你看看在座的这些人
But have you had a look at this room tonight?
不管霍利斯是不是人♥渣♥ 他都是最有钱的
Scum or not, Hollis Doyle makes the rest of these donors
其他赞助人跟他比起来都像是要饭的
look like welfare recipients.
我们决不能
We're not taking another
再要霍利斯一分钱 塞勒斯
cent from Hollis Doyle ever again, Cyrus.
今晚也一样
That goes for tonight's dinner, too.
无论他花了多少钱 还给他就是了
Refund him whatever he paid to get in here.
很糟吗
That bad?
糟透了
Worse.
你可以取消瓦内莎·切德勒的独家了
Oh, you can cancel Vanessa Chandler's exclusive.
-怎么了 -她没用了
- Why? - Don't need her.
我今晚就会把她的线人抓出来的
I'm finding out who her source is tonight.
是不是想我大卫·罗森了 请留言
Hi, you've missed David Rosen. Please leave a message.
大卫 不管你现在在哪儿
David, wherever you are,
千万不要去找瓦内莎
do not go to the meet with Vanessa.
那是个陷阱
It's a setup.
艾比 我被绑♥架♥了
Abby, I've been abducted.
现在被关在后备箱 不知道要被带去什么地方
I'm in the trunk of a car, and they're taking me somewhere.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表